main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Time will tell - Tahiri song viggy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elfsheen, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Title: Time will tell
    Author: Elfsheen
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: Tahiri Veila, Jacen Solo
    Time period: NJO
    Disclaimer: The usual: I don't own Star Wars and I'm not making money of this. I'm just entertaining and trying to improve my skills...does anyone actually read this?
    Authors note: the song used is Collective Soul: Reunion and it's not what you think!

[b]Time will Tell[/b]

[b][i]Change will come
    Change is here
    Love fades out
    Then love appears[/b][/i]

Pain cried inside my soul as the nightmare held me in its grip. Again I saw him die. Again my best friend was taken from me. I never saw him die, but in my minds eye it was all the clearer and the accompanying the nightmare made it all real. It made me relive my life worst moments all over again.

I knew I was dreaming and I tried to take control over the nightmare, but I wasn?t strong enough. I cried out in pain and frustration. Loss gripped me as Anakin was ripped from me yet again.

As I continued to relive my worst nightmare something gradually changed. Dark colours became lighter and my anarchic environment changed to a more peaceful one. Yellow flowers blossomed around me and in the distance a waterfall sang its calming song.

The wind whispered in a familiar voice; you don?t need to be afraid anymore. I?ll take care of you,?

[b][i]Change has been
    Change will be
    Time will tell
    Then time will ease[/b][/i]

I woke up to stare straight into the face of Jacen Solo. His face drifted close to mine as his gaze lingered on mine. ?You don?t have to be afraid anymore. I?ll be there for you and I?ll take care of you,? he whispered softly and tenderly.

I wanted to protest but I felt too calm. Instead I took him close and in his arms I felt safe and secure.

We didn?t talk, but he held me all night long and I felt safe. For the first time in very long time I felt like everything would be alright. Jacen would keep the nightmares at bay and I time I would learn to live with my loss as would learn to live with his.

Together we may just make it.

[b][i]Now my curtain has been drawn
    And my heart can go
    Where my heart does belong
    I'm going home[/b][/i]
    [hr]

Do please share your comments, don't keep them all to yourself! :)

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    ugh.......well, Jacen/Tahiri stuff kind of turns my stomach, but this was well written. I have a collective soul cd somewhere, but I don't think I've ever heard this song....

Anyway, good work, even if I didn't like the pairing :)

3. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Very good, Elfsheen. I didn't see it as a Jacen/Tahiri pairing. I saw it more as if Jacen was going to take care of his *adoptive* little sister. :)

I really liked it though i've never heard the song before. It seemed to match the tone of the viggie. Well done.

4. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    YodaKenobi: thanks!!! I don't know why people don't like the idea of Jacen and tahiri, it's kind of sweet!

_Jedi_of_Destiny_: I more or less wrote it with that in mind, but people see it differently ;)

5. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
  6. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
  7. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    wow. it was beautiul!

Jacen/tahiri thing isn't my favorite, but jacen didn't come across as being romantic, so i really like it! :D

8. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Elfsheen that was great. Jacen ever the protective older brother even if Tahiri isn't technically his sister. Very cute.

Fireyforce

9. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *points to signature*

'Nuff said! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.