[Time zones] PM's still reflect board time

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Quixotic-Sith, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Like it says, private message times still appear to be set to board time.

Not really a bug per se, but since sleepy changed things so that we can now see posts in our respective time zones, I thought it worthwhile to bring up.
  2. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    I think he said that for right now, PMs and the admin pages (older .asp pages) would still reflect board time. I think he's looking at it though.

Edit: His post in MS...

3. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings all. First time not posting in a regional board, and I thought I'd add my Time Zone related concern in an established thread.

I apologise if this is not posted in the most relevant Board.
    My time zone region (GMT +10 Brisbane) actually does not observe Daylight Savings Time, therefore currently the posts in the Queensland (Oceania) Board are stated at one hour ahead for all regulars in Queensland who post on the Queensland board.
    If it is as simple as to adjust something in the coding of the site, that would be great. If it's utilising an outsourced reference for the time zones, then I am sure our board can adapt to our posts being 'an hour ahead', as we've been running on the USA timezones on the Boards for many years now without hassle.
    Regards,
    GoobaFish
    (Queensland Board)
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.