main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Timeline question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Cappy97, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cappy97

Cappy97 Jedi Master star 1

May 25, 2005
    I noticed on the force.net's Ultimate Timeline that it has Jedi Apprentice #17 after the Qui-Gon section of Secrets of the Jedi. Either there is a continuity problem or it's misplaced.

Secrets starts off with QG and OW at the temple for weeks, QG still grieving over the loss of Tahl. OW has his first love interest develope and squashed like a bug on a windshield. OW is hurt by this and even challenges QG and his feelings for Tahl.

JA #17 starts off with QG and OW being inactive too long as if Secrets hadn't happened.

At first, I thought that the order was simply messed up and JA #17 occurred first as there seemed to be more space between OW and QG and certainly OW wouldn't become infatuated or drawn to another female after the ordeal in Secrets.

However, it gets muddied because if Secrets happened before JA #17 then they would have had a mission since Tahl's death as well as communicated to each other about Tahl and eased the tension which is seemingly worse in JA #17 than in Secrets.

Can someone help reconcile this one?

:oops:

2. Cappy97

May 25, 2005
  3. Cappy97

May 25, 2005
    Anyone?

4. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
  5. Cappy97

May 25, 2005
    Another point I just caught while reading JA #18. In Secrets of the Jedi, it says Obi-Wan had turned 18 but in JA #18 he is still 17.

I know there are plenty of timeline wizards around here, what thoughts do have?

6. Cappy97

May 25, 2005
    2nd Quest this thread is calling your name...:D

7. Cappy97

May 25, 2005
    Final time I promise...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.