main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Times of Peace: A slightly AU post- NJO story. J/J, J/TK, A/T****Updated 8/21! Finally!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FlashofLight, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashofLight

FlashofLight Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    Title: Times of Peace
    Rating: PG
    Warnings: Slightly AU, due to certain events that didn't happen in NJO happening in the story; also due to Anakin coming back from the dead. Also, I tend to ignore things that happened in NJO that I didn't like. Which probably isn't uncommon. *snickers*[face_laugh] Also a teeeeeeny bit of Dark Nest-ish elements...you'll see. Anyway, you have been warned in advance!
    Ships: Jag/Jaina, Jacen/Tenel Ka, Anakin/Tahiri, Wyn/Zekk, slight Han/Leia and Luke/Mara with occasional hints of Valin/Syal.
    Plot: The war with the Yuuzhan Vong has been over for roughly three years. The galaxy is in relative peace, and the winter holidays are fast approaching...

PM List:

Keela_Underwail
    mavjade
    goddess45
    Corellian_Cutie
    scarlet_fang
    chaotic-force
    JAGSGURL15

Prologue

Tenel Ka Chume Ta' Djo stared out of the window of her bedchamber in her palace on Hapes, her hand resting on her slightly protruding stomach. The weather was steadily growing darker; Tenel Ka sensed that a storm was brewing. As she looked out over the palace grounds she felt a flutter underneath her hand. She smiled, reaching out through the Force and mentally caressing her daughter. Her smile grew when she felt the caress returned, and again marveled at the tiny life she was already so strongly bonded with through the Force. Tenel Ka wondered, not for the first time, how she and Jacen had managed to create something so incredible.

Well, she thought, she knew [i]how[/i]. She blushed slightly as memories came rushing back into her mind. Her handmaiden, Ariya, chose that moment to enter the room.

"Your Majesty?" Ariya said, curtseying. "Jedi Solo is here to see you."

"Thank you, Ariya," Tenel Ka said, turning from the window and silently willing away the blush that had suffused her cheeks at her thoughts. "Please show him in."

"Here- in your bedchamber, Majesty?" Ariya said. She and Tenel Ka had known each other since childhood, so she was generally more outspoken than the other handmaidens. "Do you think that wise? There are already rumours going around the palace about-" She broke off, gesturing towards Tenel Ka's stomach.

"Fact. But it is fine, Ariya," Tenel Ka told her. "Please send him in." Ariya still looked apprehensive, but she nodded, curtseying and leaving the room.

Tenel Ka moved closer to the door, taking in the surrounding room. It was lavishly decorated, much like the rest of the palace, but much more sparsely furnished. In a corner was a sleeping pallet and a nighttable that held a chrono and a reading lamp. She also had a wardrobe that held her formal clothing and a trunk that contained her Jedi robes and Dathomirian lizard-skin armor that she much preferred to fancy dress. The rest of the room contained a chair or two, an unused vanity, a couch and a mirror.

Tenel Ka looked in the floor length mirror that stood in a corner of the room. The pale green dress, simple with its flowing sleeves, did nothing to hide her stomach; and her red-gold hair flowed over one shoulder- but that wasn't what caught her attention. What had made her stop and stare at herself was her face. It was softer than she ever remembered seeing it, and warmer; her eyes were brimming with unadulterated happiness where they had once been as cool as grey rock. And there was permanent smile that she couldn't seem to get rid of, one that had replaced the usually calm and unemotional expression she wore daily. Tenel Ka shook herself out of her reverie as she sensed Jacen's presence grow nearer and then saw him over her shoulder in the mirror. She faced him.

"Your Majesty," he drawled, bowing mockingly. He stood up, grinning lopsidedly. Then his eyes landed on her hand, where it still rested upon her swollen stomach. Tenel Ka saw Jacen's eyes fill with hurt, but he quickly masked it.

"It is good to see you, Jacen," Tenel Ka said. She moved to the couch and motioned for him to sit beside her.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" Jacen asked her as he sat down, his voi

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Great Start!

I loved how she let him know the baby was his... it made me smile!

Poor Jacen, getting rejected, but I understand Tenel Ka's reasons too! I can't say I would want that life for someone I love!

Are you going to do a PM list? If so I would love to be on it, I am really bad about missing updates[face_blush]

I can't wait for more!

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Continue, please!

4. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    mavjade: I'll let you know if I decide to do a PM list, at this point I'm not sure if I'm that responsible, LOL[face_blush]. I'm glad you liked how she let him know- I just thought it was something I could see her doing!

SilSolo: It's coming, I promise! I just have to finish the next scene- I've decided to post this in scenes instead of full chapters at once since it looks like the scenes themselves are gonna be decent lengths! I mean, that scene with Jaina and Zekk, and another one besides that, were originally supposed to be in the prologue! However that was the planning stages and well laid plans and all that....

Next post should be up later this weekend, maybe tomorrow if you all are lucky!

5. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Interesting. Tenel Ka displays much more projective power than she does in other peoples fics, her powers are far more martial based and imediate perceptions(things that concern only her). But once again, she is solving a long term problem with and immediate solution, which will not be effective in the long run. THe longer Jacen and Tenel Ka remain apart, the longer Hapan coutiers have to fester their ill will against a lone queen.

6. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Good start. Can't wait fro more.

7. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Valley_Lord:Yes, she is, but all she's thinking about is that she doesn't want Jacen treated like men are treated on Hapes....her judgement's a little clouded right now.

Jek_Windu:Thanks! It should be up later today, unless I don't get my room cleaned, that is. I hate DRL.

8. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    i feel really bad for jacen.... being rejected by the woman he loves... who's pregnant with his baby...

9. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Hey guys...sorry for not updating like I promised but I am currently on computer restriction. I'm typing this illegally on my friend's computer- see how much I love you all? I should have the next part up tomorrow since I can get back on my computer then. I hate DRL.

10. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Finally an update! I told you!

Chapter One

Jaina Solo slowly opened her eyes, giving herself time to fully wake up and told herself that she was on New Coruscant, the war was over, Jacen was alive and there was relative peace in the galaxy. Her dream was just that, a dream. Well, she thought as she sat up, more a nightmare really.

She got out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen of her small apartment to get a cup of caf to wake herself up more. Just as she finished, there was a light rapping at her apartment door. Curious as to who would be knocking on her apartment door so early in the morning, Jaina walked over to the door, not bothering to change out of her camisole and shorts that she had slept in the night before. When she opened the door and saw who it was, she was shocked. Zekk stood in front of her, hands jammed in his pockets and a sheepish expression on his face.

Jaina slammed the door.

"Aw, come on Jaya," Zekk called through the closed door. "We need to talk. You know that." Jaina yanked the door open again.

"Talk about what, Zekk? About how you abandoned me?" Jaina was trying to keep her voice steady, but she wasn't succeeding. She glared at him, daring him with her eyes to contradict her accusation.

Instead, he sighed and to her surprise, nodded. "That's exactly what we need to talk about." Jaina was so shocked that she didn't even try to stop him when he walked past her into her apartment, closing the door behind him.

When Jaina finally got her voice back, she said, "You really hurt me." She walked over to the couch and sat next to him. Good, she thought. Zekk looked as upset as she felt. At least she wasn't the only one.

"I know, Jaya, but I was...." He trailed, looking for the correct word. "Scared."

"Of me?" Jaina began, then stopped herself as an image of a young girl in a tattered flightsuit, hurling Force lighting at a Yuuzhan Vong warrior lept to the front of her mind. She nodded, conceding. "You had every right to be. I was in a bad place then, and after you left I got even worse." Jaina looked up, meeting his emerald green eyes with her own brandy brown ones. "But when you had gone dark, I was scared too. And did I leave you, Zekk?" She stood, her voice growing louder and her eyes brimming with unshed tears no matter how hard she willed them away. "No! I risked my life to save you and bring you back, because you were that important to me!" The tears that had been threatening before did spill now, and Zekk stood up, wrapping his arms forcefully around her, making comforting noises. As her sobs subsided, he spoke.

"I know, Jaya, I know. And I should've done the same for you," Zekk told her. "But I was afraid if I cared too much I'd get pulled back down that path myself. You've always been good at roping me into things."

As he was hoping, that got a laugh from Jaina, albeit a choked one. She looked up. "It didn't hurt then, I think because I had already been hurt so much that I wasn't letting anything else get to me. And after Kyp dragged me back kicking and screaming, I decided to push everyone else away, so if I was angry at you it didn't matter." She sniffed. "I guess it was just seeing you again that made it all finally come out."

"Look, we both did things that we regret," Zekk said. "How about we forgive and leave it in the past where it belongs?" Jaina considered.

"The forgiveness may take a little while." Zekk nodded, accepting this.

"Friends?" he asked.

"Always," Jaina replied, smiling slightly.

They sat in the apartment for a long time, each, though knowing that this wasn't quite finished, feeling happy about lost friendships found once more; and the comforting feeling of having someone who knew you so well.

"If you tell anyone I cried, I'll kill you."

"I know."

"No, I mean it."

"Okay."

"No, really."

"I believe you."

Silence, then: "No you don't."

"No, I don't."

Much later, that night, a familiar presence flared into life in the Force.

Jai

11. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    I liked that alot

12. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    ANAKIN!!!:D

In the living room of the Solo apartment, the conversation stopped abruptly and Han looked on as his wife let out a strangled sob, Luke and Mara looking amazed.
    In his kitchen, Jacen Solo dropped his mug of hot chocolate and watched it shatter all over the floor.

You really had me nervous for a minute there, but then once I figured it out I was really happy!

Wonderful Chapter FlashofLight I can't wait more!

13. Keela_Underwail

Keela_Underwail Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    OOOOOO this looks promising. I'm very interested. Zekk and Wyn. I'm curious to see hwo that comes about. If you decide to do a PM list definately put me on it. Best of luck on your story!

-Keela

14. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Okay, so I posted a PM list on the first post. Let me know if you want to be on it and I'll try to PM you when I update!

skywalkerlover00: Thanks! I'm glad that you liked it!

mavjade:Yes, it's him. But I already told you that in the first post! Teehee. Anyway, Thanks, I liked that part too. It was hard to write the Jaina/Zekk scene though. I redid parts like six times. Oh, why were you nervous?

Keela_Underwail:Thanks! About the W/Z, I wanted to put Wyn in the story (I like her) and I thought that Zekk needed a love interest so there you go. I'm still working on the 'how', though! [face_worried]

Edit: New postie for my lovely readers.

Still Chapter One

"It's so good to see you again." Syal Antilles Fel hugged her brother as she stepped into his apartment. Wedge couldn't help grinning at the sight of his little sister.

"Antilles."

"Fel."

Wedge shook Soontir Fel's hand and the men nodded at each other, Soontir going to sit beside his wife on the couch. Syal and Myri were greeting their aunt and uncle when Wedge saw a blonde young woman, followed by a tall, dark haired young man, enter the room.

"Uncle Wedge!" Wynssa Starflare Fel launched herself into her uncle's arms, hugging him tightly. "It's so great to see you! How've you been?" She pulled away, grinning.

"Good, good. It's good to see you too, Wyn." Wedge shook his nephew's hand. "Jagged." The three of them made their way into the living room.

"So who all is coming to this party, Wedge?" Syal asked as Wedge took a seat next to Iella.

"Well, we invited the Horns- Corran, Mirax and their kids Valin and Jysella," Wedge told her. His eldest daughter stuck her head out of her bedroom door, where she had gone to finish getting ready.

"Valin's coming?" Syal asked, looking excited.

"Not anymore, he's not," Wedge growled, scowling. His daughter was not going to date that hoodlum, whether or not he was the son of an old family friend.

"Wedge," Iella admonished. She turned back to Soontir and Syal. "The Skywalkers and the Solos are coming as well."

"And you will behave yourself, 'Tir," Syal told her husband, giving him a Look. His expression said, "Who, me?"

"I'll behave if Solo will."

"How's Jaina been?" Jag asked, tentatively changing the subject. Wedge smiled.

"She's been doing well," Wedge told him. "She's mostly been working with the Jedi, but recently she was appointed leader of Rogue Squadron." Jag smiled; it was a promotion he knew that Jaina deserved. She was an incredible pilot. Just then, the apartment door opened and Corran, Mirax, and Jysella Horn walked in.

"CorSec, what makes you think that you can just walk into my apartment?" Wedge asked, mock fiercely. Corran just grinned as he and Mirax took seats next to Wedge and Iella, Jysella going to sit by Myri.

"Did you talk to Han or Leia at all today?" Corran sounded serious now, though he was still smiling.

"No, why?"

Corran's grin dropped. "You haven't heard?"

"No. Heard what?" Wedge asked, growing apprehensive and slightly confused. Corran frowned, looked at his hands, then back at Wedge.

"Anakin's presence reappeared in the Force last night."

"So I'm not crazy and I'm not the only one that felt that?"

Jacen Solo looked over at his uncle from where he was sitting with his sister and Zekk. Along with his parents, Mara, Ben and Menley, the four of them were sitting in Luke and Mara's apartment discussing the startling events of the night before.

"Trust me, you aren't the only one," Jaina reassured her brother. She locked eyes with her uncle. "Is is possible that Anakin could be back?"

Jaina had finally voiced the question that all of them had been asking themselves but that none of them had dared to say out loud. The room was silent for a long moment, then before Luke had a chance to answer, a voice spoke from behind them.

"Since when have you know me to stick to the possible, sis?"

Everyone turned to look at the speaker. There, in front of them, stood Anakin Solo. Ta

15. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Edited the last post to post new part of story instead of adding a new post, so it stayed on page 4. Therefore:

BUMP!

16. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    From your response:
    Yes, it's him. But I already told you that in the first post!
    Yeah...I was just really excited[face_blush]
    Oh, why were you nervous?
    'Cause at the time I was being really dense(:oops:) and I thought something had happened to someone, I didn't get it was Anakin until Tahiri's reaction[face_blush]

Now on to the Update:
    :D

That was an amazing update,FlashofLight!=D=

"Valin's coming?" Syal asked, looking excited.
    "Not anymore, he's not," Wedge growled, scowling. His daughter was not going to date that hoodlum, whether or not he was the son of an old family friend.

[face_laugh] Ah, the typical father reaction!

There, in front of them, stood Anakin Solo. Taller, hair longer and shaggier; but undoubtedly Anakin, and undoubtedly solid
    I loved the 'undoubtedly solid'!

"Daddy!"
    Four-year-old Menley Solo, being like all four year olds unaware of such things as "impossible", jumped up from her seat in her grandfather's lap and ran, blonde curls flying, at her father.

That was the perfect reaction,from her and from everyone else...But Menley was just really cute!

Please Don't leave us hanging here for long... I can't wait to read what happens next! I am really loving this story!

17. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Nice post. Can't wait for more.

18. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
  19. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Hey guys...I've been grounded. Again. Then I went out of town and left the notebook with the next post in it at home. So I'll try to post it Moday night, okay?

mavjade: Thanks! Glad you liked that part, I loved writing it. Menley is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters; she's so cute! And I'm adding more Valin/Syal/AngryFatherWedge. It should add some amusing sides.

Jek_Windu:Thanks. More's coming!

Until Monday or so, I'll leave you guys with this:

Next we have the Anakin/Tahiri reunion. After that, the party gets started. Jag and Jaina see each other for the first time since the end of the war, she meets his family (and becomes quick friends with his sister- poor Jag!). Wyn and Zekk meet and immediately hit it off. Also, an announcement on the Holonet prompts a long-kept secret to be told.....

20. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Hey guys! Finally have the new post! Happy, happy happy. Here you go, with no further preamble.

Chapter One, part The Last:

Tahiri walked to the doorway, pushing a blonde curl out of her face and looking into the room. There, on the couch between Han and Leia, with her daughter- their daughter - on his lap, was Anakin. A choked cry escaped her before she realized it.

Anakin picked Menley up and sat her in Han's lap before standing. Tahiri was vaguely aware of the other people in the room, but it seemed as though all she could see was him. She had dreamed of this moment, hoped for it even though she knew it was reall impossible. But now that it was here, now that he was here, Tahiri couldn't seem to make herself believe he was really in front of her. Then she felt him reach out to her in the Force, and really felt him, really knew that he was there. She let out a strangled sob and ran into his waiting arms.

Anakin held her tightly as he cried. After a moment, she stepped back, stood on her tiptoes (for while Anakin was taller, Tahiri was...not) and kissed him. Anakin picked her up and spun her around, both laughing, tears streaming down Tahiri's face.

"You're really here," she said wonderingly as he sat her back down. He nodded. "How?"

"Actually, I'd like to know the answer to that question myself," Han said loudly. "Ow!" he exclaimed, along with a few rather...Corellian words as Leia's elbow dug into his ribcage. Anakin and Tahiri walked to the couch and sat down, Menley climbing back into her father's lap.

"Hi, Momma," Menley said, grinning like all four-year-olds do when they're exceedingly happy about something.

"Hey, sweetheart," Tahiri said, kissing her daughter. She turned back to Anakin, who had slipped his arm around her. "So?"

"I actually am not quite clear on that," Anakin admitted. "It's kinda blurry. The last thing I remember before waking up on Kashyyyk is Master Yoda telling me I was needed here, and then out of nowhere, I was on Kashyyyk and I was solid."

"Why Kashyyyk?" Jaina asked curiously.

"Because that's where my lightsaber was?" Anakin guessed, gesturing to the weapon that once again hung at his right hip. "I guess Master Yoda thought I'd need it. I got the lightsaber, hitched a ride, and came here. After doing a little research to find out where you all were, of course."

"Well, we can figure out the hows and whys later," Jacen said. "I'm just glad you're here." He gave his brother a genuine smile, and Anakin knew that Jacen meant what he said.

"Me too. I really missed you, you little brat." Jaina grinned wickedly. Anakin just grinned back.

"We should get going if we're gonig to make it to that party," Mara spoke up. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, what are we sitting around here for?" Anankin asked as he stood, holding Menley.

Feeling happier than any of them had in a long while, the group set off for Wedge and Iella's apartment. Tahiri lagged behind, thinking about something that had been bothering her. When he realized she was no longer beside him, Anakin turned around.

"You coming?" he asked.

"'Course I am, dummy," Tahiri replied lightly. She smiled. "Just thinking about how lucky I am." Anakin grinned, waling back to her and kissing her warmly. Menley giggled.

"Seems like I'm the lucky one," Anakin replied thoughtfully. "I mean, I've got the two of you, don't I? The most amazing woman in the galaxy loves me," she grinned and kissed him again, lingering for a moment, "and we have a beautiful daughter." Menley giggled again.

"I love you, Daddy. And you too, Momma."

"I love you too, Menley." Tahiri smiled at the blonde little sprite grinning up at her from her father's arms.

"Come on, let's go catch up with the others," Anakin suggested. The three of them left the apartment, knowing that life was finally as it should be, Tahiri trying hard to ignore the nagging voice in the back of her mind that was wondering what Yoda had meant that Anakin was needed for and if it was somethin

21. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Wonderful update!

Anakin and Tahiri were so cute...and Menley too of course!

Tahiri trying hard to ignore the nagging voice in the back of her mind that was wondering what Yoda had meant that Anakin was needed for and if it was something that could cause her to lose him again.

That is exactly the same thought that went through my head when he said that![face_worried]

More Soon?

I can't wait!

22. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    mavjade: Menley is adorable isn't she? There's a part later that would really make her unhappy and I'm thinking about doing an outtake from her POV that shows what she does about it. I'm also considering a oneshot type deal that shows how Tahiri found out she was having Menley in the first place, how the Solos found out, and how Menley knows her Daddy so well....and about the next part- it's the party and I'm unsure how I want to do it. It'll come though, when the mood strikes me. Which will probably end up being during Calculus class, with my luck, LOL. Oh, and Tenel Ka will show up again, in a chapter or so. Soner than that, in an indirect way. Just to let everyone know that I hadn't abandoned the plotline from the Prologue!

23. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    This is awesome, keep it up, can't wait for the next post--kt

24. FlashofLight

Nov 7, 2005
    Finally Chapter Two:

By the time the Solos and Skywalkers arrived, the party was in full swing. Iella ushered them into the apartment, exclaiming with delight when she saw Anakin.

"Wedge," Han said, nodding as he spotted his old friend. His easy smile changed to a scowl when he saw the man sitting next to Wedge, but didn't have a chance to say anything since, at that moment, Jaina noticed Jag.

"Jagged." That was all she could say; his name. It felt strange to be seeing him again in such familiar circumstances, especially after everything that had- no. She wasn't going to let herself go there. She smiled, happy to see him.

He smiled back, that smile she still suspected he reserved only for her. Then he was standing and his arms were around her. She returned the hug gratefully.

Han and Soontir gave each other sidelong looks, then nodded, apparently resigned to the fact that as long as their children were friends (or more, though Han hoped that was over) they had to be nice to each other, or at the very least cause no violence. For their children's sake, of course- the fact that they were each afraid of their respective wives had no bearing on the matter whatsoever.

As Jag and Jaina walked over to a corner to catch up, the party continued. The music was loud and there were copious amounts of alcohol; perfect for the Rogue Squadron pilots past and present that made up at least half the people in attendence.

Zekk made his way over to the table containing said alcohol to fix himself a glass, preferably Whyren's Reserve. When he was almost at the table, he felt himself bump into something- or rather, someone. When he regained his balance, he saw a petite blonde in a sapphire shimmersilk dress looking up at him apologetically.

"Sorry. I should've been watching where I was going," she said, smiling. She stuck out her hand. "Wyn."

"Zekk," he said, taking the offered hand and kissing the back of it rather than shaking it. Wyn blushed slightly, but grinned.

She's Jag's sister.

Zekk frowned. Get out of my mind, Jaya.

Just letting you know.

"Hello? Zekk?" Wyn was saying. She had waved her free hand in front of his face a few times before he noticed.

"Sorry, just having a little chat with a friend," Zekk exlplained as let go of her hand and nodded towards Jaina. Wyn looked confused for a moment, then comprehension dawned on her face.

"You're a Jedi," she stated.

"Guilty," Zekk admitted, pouring himself a glass of Whyren's.

"Mind fixing me a glass? That's why I was headed over here," Wyn told him. At his raised eyebrows, she said defensively, "Hey, I can hold my alcohol, Jedi."

"Mm-hmm," was all Zekk said. He poured her a glass and handed it to her. "Cheers."

Wyn just grinned wickedly as she took a drink.

"Of all the blasted places to have to stop and refuel this thing-"

"Aves, it's just Hapes."

Shada D'ukal walked up and down the bridge of the Wild Karrde, supervising landing procedures as they prepared to enter a docking bay on the planet of Hapes. She shook her head at her colleague as he continued ranting under his breath.

"Something the matter?" a voice near her ear asked. Shada didn't even bother turning around; she knew who it was.

"Aves is griping," she commented dryly. "We're almost down." As she finished her sentence the ship was guided into the docking bay and landed easily. Shada turned around.

"We shold only be here long enough to refuel and get the sensors fixed," she told Karrde. "If you-" She was interrupted by a crew member at the comm station.

"Captain? Someone at the bottom of the ramp is requesting your presence."

"Thank you," Karrde said, and began making his way to the ramp. Shada followed closely, and when Karrde noticed he took her arm and drew her next to him. "I can take care of myself, you know."

"Of course you can," Shada said soothingly. He frowned at her, and she laughed as they reached the bottom of the ramp and looked around. At first, they saw no one, but the

25. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    I'm enjoying this story. Can't wait for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.