Timothy Zahn Booksigning - 2-23-06

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by Schph_Gochi, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a heads up for all you guys that Timothy Zahn will be in Chicago for a booksigning for "Outbound Fligh" on 2-23-06....

go to this thread for more details:

http://boards.theforce.net/chicago_il/b10152/22846105/p1/?7

please join us if you can...
  2. JediRacer8 Jedi Master

star 2
    Unless for some odd reason I can't take a vacation day, I'm going as Mara :) I know I'll kick myself for the next year if I don't go. I have been wanting to meet Zahn for too long and to do it as his character is even better.
  3. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tempting...very tempting...
  4. SWCostumer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Could be fun but I will be out of town that weekend. Plus, I have meet Timothy Zahn quite a few times at regular/literary SF conventions. He used to always attend Windycon when he lived in Chicago.
  5. JediRacer8 Jedi Master

star 2
    Leslie, if you can get off work that day you should come. Shawn's taking off to play chauffer and cameraman, so you could ride with us. This is a great event to break out the EU costumes for the book fans.
  6. Blackadder1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    For a minute I thought this was a con but i see now it is a book store. Very interesting. I have read some of his stuff but for the life of me don't know which box it is in.
  7. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, Sara, you're right that it would be a perfect venue for showing off EU costumes. I'm sure I can get off but let's talk more about it this Saturday at the Book Club meeting at my place.

8. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, I would love to go. Tell me what your plans are and I will see what I can do.
  9. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to try to make it to this one I dont know if I should go in costume though...I might bring one just in case.

Forcebewitya.
  10. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am still hoping to go but I might not be able to get off of work now. My Billing Clerk applied for and got another position in the company so, as of Monday, I am without a full-time person in that area and have to do that job as well as mine. I will know more the beginning of that week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.