main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Timothy Zahn Booksigning - 2-23-06

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Schph_Gochi, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Just a heads up for all you guys that Timothy Zahn will be in Chicago for a booksigning for "Outbound Fligh" on 2-23-06....

go to this thread for more details:

http://boards.theforce.net/chicago_il/b10152/22846105/p1/?7

please join us if you can...

2. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Unless for some odd reason I can't take a vacation day, I'm going as Mara :) I know I'll kick myself for the next year if I don't go. I have been wanting to meet Zahn for too long and to do it as his character is even better.

3. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    Tempting...very tempting...

4. SWCostumer

SWCostumer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 31, 2005
    Could be fun but I will be out of town that weekend. Plus, I have meet Timothy Zahn quite a few times at regular/literary SF conventions. He used to always attend Windycon when he lived in Chicago.

5. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Leslie, if you can get off work that day you should come. Shawn's taking off to play chauffer and cameraman, so you could ride with us. This is a great event to break out the EU costumes for the book fans.

6. Blackadder1

Blackadder1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    For a minute I thought this was a con but i see now it is a book store. Very interesting. I have read some of his stuff but for the life of me don't know which box it is in.

7. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    Yeah, Sara, you're right that it would be a perfect venue for showing off EU costumes. I'm sure I can get off but let's talk more about it this Saturday at the Book Club meeting at my place.

8. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Oh, I would love to go. Tell me what your plans are and I will see what I can do.

9. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm going to try to make it to this one I dont know if I should go in costume though...I might bring one just in case.

Forcebewitya.

10. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    I am still hoping to go but I might not be able to get off of work now. My Billing Clerk applied for and got another position in the company so, as of Monday, I am without a full-time person in that area and have to do that job as well as mine. I will know more the beginning of that week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.