main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Timothy Zahn Booksigning Friday Feb 13th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I'm not sure if you are all interested in making the trip down here for this event, but it should be alot of fun. We received word from the store that we will be MCing the trivia contest for some prizes they have for the event.

Also the SoCal garrison of the 501st will be present as well.

The event is being held at the Huntington Beach Barnes and Noble. Friday Feb 13th with trivia beginning at 6:30 pm. If you're interested please PM me for more details on the location. I'm sure that we will be trooping through the area after the booksigning.

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks so much for the invite, but we are going to have to pass on this one. Friday some of us will be out of town already, and some of us can't get off of work on time. But, please, keep us in mind for other things.

BTW When is your next meeting, we want to come down for it.

Also, we just heard that they set the dates for Celebration III. Does OC reserve a block of rooms, and if they do, can we get in with you on the reservations for them? At least 4 of us are definitely going.

Thanks Again,

See you soon,

Kim

3. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    We are just starting to plan our accomadations. I'll check and see what we are going to decide and let you know. It shouldn't be a problem to get in the same hotel with us.

4. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I wish I could go to the signing, but I don't get off work early enough - bummer!

But he's also coming to Minnesota, so I'll probably get a buddy to snag me an autograph there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.