main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Tink, tink tink tink tink!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by tristan458, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    You heard it here first. That was the pin dropping in here. Been kind of quiet these last few days. Anything good going on. Ia get any brown fabric yet? Any body doing anyting fun this weekend. I got 3 extra passes to IOA and Universal if anyones interested.

Dale

2. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Damn it! I know how you feel. We have these no-posting streaks every month or so, it's annoying. I hope its not like this at the meetings.

-Anthony

3. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    The last meeting had five people at it, three of whom were brand new, and lasted for over two and a half hours. It's not like this at all.

Brandon

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Well that's very good to hear. Sounds as if Tristan made it, who were the other two new people?

Must have drawn 'em in once I confirmed I couldn't make this one. Be forewarned! I'll be at the next one- any thoughts on when and where that might be? We might want to try before people head out of town for the holidays.

-Campbell

5. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Does anyone know what happened to "JediDan"? It seems as though he has passed on to a better place... since he has not posted since... JUNE! If he's no longer active in this wonderful little place, then I'm assuming that Ia is in charge, and should get one of those cool boxes around her name from here on out.

-Anthony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.