main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Tipoca City's Fanfiction Database

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Azeria_Jade, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    One of the fun creative fan activities one can participate in is writing fanfiction. But due to the extreme amounts of it out there it can sometimes be hard to find one that catches your eye, so here is small little collection of fanfiction written by some of Tipoca City's own.

Note: PM me links to your fanfiction here on the boards and add to the database!

Azeria_Jade's Fanfiction

Title: Beyond the Darkness
    Timeframe: 38 years before ANH
    Genre: Epic, Action, Angst, Adventure
    Major Characters: OCs and Thrawn!
    Synopsis: Beyond the galactic republic, beyond the unknown regions lies the Zion Dominion which harbors a growing evil that if left unchecked could consume all that is right and good in the galaxy.
    Notes: Just a warning, this fanfic is very odd and goes very AU.

Title: The Skywalker Boys
    Timeframe:25 years after ANH
    Genre: Short story, Humor
    Major Characters: Ben Skywalker, OCs and a small cameo by a special guest
    Synopsis: Raising five civilized boys isn't easier, add on the fact they have force powers and it gets harder, add on the fact they're Skywalker boys and it's darn near impossible.
    Notes: Takes place in an alternate timeline. Fluffy, happy fic.

Title: Blessed Stain
    Timeframe: 37 years before ANH
    Genre: Vignette, Romance
    Major Characters: OC
    Synopsis: OC Dueling Circle Challenge #8: Blood and Guts!
    Mysterious scars, prosthetic limbs, lingering coughs and dermatological mishaps--GFFA can be hazardous to your health, especially if you bruise easily. Every injury has a story and let's hope your OCs have insurance. Tell the story of a OC's scar or other injury--it doesn't have to be permanent, require stitches or an extended soak in the bacta tank (unless that would make you happy).
    Notes: I've never done one of these challenges before, so I thought I might try out since they look like a lot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.