main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TIS - Chapter Seven The Battle for the Galaxy Continues

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Apr 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    loI made a new thread for several reasons, the foremost being that some people have trouble downloading a large thread with 150+ posts. So I will end each chapter when it nears 140-150 posts.

The battle will continue as it has.
    Admiril Secrof Kard and the Corellian Brandy will continue on without Talon Squad. The new base is on board the Heron. We will continue with the info we got from the last mission and continue on the Mulder and the New Empire's trail.

We have two open positions on the Talon Squad Roster. Here is the current roster:

Talon Intelligence Squadron
    Talon Leader -General Kevin Ski - pilot
    Talon 2 - Captain Deli "Cobra" Dix - mechanic, weapons - Assistant Executive Officer
    Talon 3- Lt. Mara Jade - hacker
    Talon 4- Flt Officer Ric Ski - mechanical prodigy
    Talon 5- Lt. Kaiba Cloudrifter Ski - hacker
    Talon 6- Captain Jaren Kai - sniper
    Talon 7- Lt. Quis Heartilly - weapons
    Talon 8- Lt. Trika Kenobi - hacker
    Talon 9- Captain Kendrick Quinn - pilot Executive Officer
    Talon 10- open
    Talon 11- Lt. Mekial - technical spy
    Talon 12- Lt. Stone - corspman
    Talon 13- Lt. Telia Aris - sniper
    Talon 14- Flt Officer Homer Starkiller - strategy officer
    Talon 15- Captain Ty-gon Jinn - pilot
    Talon 16- Lt. Obi-Wan Jinn - hacker
    Talon 17- Lt. Major. Melarnn Tecc - biker scout
    Talon 18- Lt. CiCi Draven - weapons expert
    Talon 19- Lt. Callisto - communications officer
    Talon 20- Commander Marhl Kahn - highest in rank but needs some more experience until scond-in-command leadership can be established.

Members of the B-wing unit - Salvo Squadron
    Colonol Jik Hawk
    Major Roshe

Leaders of the New Empire
    Dark Sith Lords: Darth Agent Mulder and
    Darth Lord Greywolfe
    Dark Sith: Agent Carre and Agent Reyanna

Links
    Forum9/HTML/001764.htmlTalon Intelligence Squad
    Forum9/HTML/001829.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 2
    Forum9/HTML/001897.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 3 The Saga Continues
    Forum16/HTML/000009.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 4 in the exciting series!
    Forum16/HTML/000335.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 5 Is there any hope for us now?
    Forum16/HTML/000458.htmlTalon Squad - Chapter 6 The Regrouping
    Forum9/HTML/001829.htmlTalon Squad Member Histories
    http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/talonheadquarters/Talon Headquarters Website
    http://pub9.ezboard.com/btalonsquadbasethenestTalon Squad Base E-Z Board

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 04-23-2000).]

2. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    General Ski looked upon the bridge of the Heron and gave a grim smile to the bridge crew. The mission had been a successful one. He had had no time to analyze the information they has prirated but at they had it secured. Trika and himself planned to do that after the briefing. He saw the ship's captain, a Calamari named Spots point out into the distance. He looked a little bit more closely and saw the shape of 10 fighters appear, a motley crew of B-wings, Y-wings, and X-wings all painted up to look like deep space predators. They accelerated and started for a run on the Light Calamari Cruiser. The comm officer chimed, "Talon Nine requests a fly by. Should I transmit clearance?"

Kevin swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded. He heard the whipser of chatter between the officer and the fighters. The fighters roared in, each dispensing their own generous share of chaff. The bits of metal flashed in the sun of Coruscant, give the appearance of fireworks in space. It was not possible such pyrotechnics in space because of the vacuum, but it was pretty all the same.

A small musical theme played over the loudspeaker of the ship. Solemn and slow, it was the song of Talon Squad. The bridge chatter died down and all listened to the music. The tempo of the mournful tune quickend, and soared. Kevin could imagine some bird of pray flying above those he was meant to protect, just as it was dictated in the squad motto. The music swirled just as a bird of prey would, circling around and around, pearing down to the world below. The song slowed again, and Kevin could imagine the bird landing. He had done his job; he had guided the world to safety and victory and now it was time for him to rest.

The fighters returned around and returned for another run on the ship. Six were in the front, and four in the rear. Fifty meters from the ship, four wheeled away and disappeared; the other six continued on despite the absence of their friends. And so the funeral ceremony for the four missing Talon Squad members was at an end.

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 04-20-2000).]

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Only 106 posts on chapter 6. (Who cares! Nothn' like some Talon vs Sith battles)!

4. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<As with any novel or story, some chapters may be smaller than the others. Be glad that we are here and Mulder didn't kill us off. >>

5. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Hey TSL, I don't think that Jedi-Jade and I are quite finished with our part of the story. I think we still have some things to finish up before we join up with the rest of the squad. We will tie up a few last things with Trika on our mission and then head to the Heron.

Also, what is your status on the website? Did you get my last email? I'd like to start coding some HTML but I can't get into the editor without your password. Please drop me a line at your earliest convienence. thnx

6. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    (Dito to what Idiots Array said, here it is)

Telia began shaking, but it was not from the cold. She kept looking at her feet. Not wanting to look Jaren in the eye. Besides, she was still upset at him.

"Telia look at me," Jarens voice was cold. "How long have you known?"

"Almost a month and a half." She whispered quietly.

"And why didn't you tell me?" He asked shortly.

Telias words became chocked with emotion. "Because, Jaren, I knew you would act exactly the same way."

"So you thought it was best to keep it a secret from me?" Jaren jumped up from his seat and pace around.

"Well, you tell me. I mean, look at the way you are acting." The accusation in her voice began to grow with anger.

Jaren began shouting, not caring that it was putting their mission at risk. "That's not the point Telia! The point is you are going to have a baby and you didn't tell me when you found out!"

Telia joined Jaren in shouting and jumped from her seat as well. She turned away from him not wanting to see his face. "Do you think that it was, or still is for that matter, easy for me?

Jaren filled his voice with more sarcasm than pain. "Well, it seems to me that you have had no problem with it."

Telia snaped. We quickly turned and walk over to where Jaren was standing and gave him a hard slap in the face.

Jaren stood in shock and did nothing, but watch the back of Telia running away.

7. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    (This is sorta a "toppers" post but it has some talking between Ric and Cobra)

"Flight Officer Ski, I would like to see you," Captain Cobra said to the new Talon 4.
    "Yes, sir?" Ric asked.
    "Tell me, did you ever know Ikat Watle?" Cobra asked.
    "No...but Aurra Bix told me about him after he resqued her," Ric replied.
    "Bix?" Cobra asked. "I never knew she joined the Republic!"
    "She did, sir. Do you know her?"
    "I used to, when we were growing up."
    "Oh."
    "Well, back to Watle. If you're ever in the Yavin system and need help, tell him you kno me," Cobra said.
    "All right, sir," Ric Ski said.
    "Drop the 'sir'. The names Cobra," Dix replied.
    "Then you can call me Ric," the younger Ski said.

Ski and Dix went to their quarters on the Herron, and sat down.

[This message has been edited by Darth McClain (edited 04-21-2000).]

8. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    She hit me.The words kept running through Jaren's mind as he stood there rubbing his jaw. Telia was gone - to who knew where - and he wasn't sure he really wanted to follow. She had betrayed his trust by keeping the truth from him. She should have told him from the beginning that he was going to be a father.

He paused; a father. He had always known that he would like to have children one day. The fact that that day would come sooner than he would have liked didn't seem to matter as much now as it did a few minutes ago. He would be a father and now he had to do whatever he could to make sure they would be protected and cared for. He had to find Telia and tell her that he had changed his mind; that she had his encouragement and support. That no matter what, they would make this work.

He loved her more than anything and he had to find her and tell her just that.

9. Darth Homer 327

Darth Homer 327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 1999
    Hi guys, I'm interested in joining Talon Squad. I posted over at your HQ.

[This message has been edited by Darth Homer 327 (edited 04-22-2000).]

10. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Darth Homer 327 go ahead and join. Just make sure you post on seemingly regular basis.

As for Idiots Array and company, go ahead and post to your hearts content. There is no real plot advancement until Mulder and his retinue begin their scheming once again. Also, the site is coming up, but at a very slow pace. The splash page is almost done, I am just waiting for your (Idiot's Array movie (the opening sequence in Flash to be done. The code and password will be sent shortly.>>

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 04-22-2000).]

11. Darth Homer 327

Dec 24, 1999
    TSL, I'll do my best to post as often as possible, at least every couple days. So uh....do I have position 14? That would be cool. thanks

Here's my character bio:

Name: Homer Starkiller

Homeworld: Correllia

Weapon of choice: Orange bladed lightsaber

Current alfilliations: Ace Squadron- Leader

Force sensetive: Exellent

Brief history: Young Homer always showed an interest in piloting. When he joined the New Republic at the age of 16, in hopes of becoming a fighter pilot, his strong force sensetivity was sensed by the Jedi, and he was recruited by them instead. After his Jedi training was complete, he returned to the Republic, to see if he could still join a sqaudron. After a brief stint with a rag tag group of reckless heros known as "Streak Squadron", Homer applied for a spot in "Ace Sqadron", and after holding position 4 for a short time, was moved up to Leader after his rescue of group of hostages in a dire situation. He has held his position for some time now, but Ace Sqaudron has become a backup team, rarely used anymore.

I'll start posting soon as possible.

12. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    The starlight of several galaxies shined into the nightside of the Light Calamari Cruiser Heron. Life on this side of the ship was quite the opposite of the other. It was night, and most of the Talon members were asleep or on night watch.

The lightside of the capital ship was avoided by the crew and squad. The large sun of Coruscant painted the windows and hangar a bright orange. On Coruscant, it was the morning. On the Heron, it was night. The ship had recently been painted into the scheme of the Krayt Dragon Pirate group. All fighters aboard, all belonging to Talon Squad, retained the paint scheme as well.

The crew was in good humor, despite the missing Talon members. The squad was still in desperate need of a new cook, however, and only a handful of volunteers, a group comprised of CiCi, Marhl, and Stone, had passed the first trials of being a chef. Kevin had tried all of their food, and prompty told them to not give up their day jobs.

Kevin had gotten up from his slumber with Kaiba and had dressed quickly. A New Republic scout pilot flight suit was his choice of today, and he relished in it. It was much more comfortable than any other uniform he had had on.

He stalked the halls, quickly passing through security checkpoints and ducking at every bulkhead. Some mechanics of the ships crew of 500 were about, repairing some wiring or tightening some loose bolts.

He stomped up to the bridge and flashed his five-dot insignia in front of the scanner. The door opened with a whoosh. Kevin felt the minds the bridge crew take in a breath of surprise as he entered, but he did not mind. He was almost used the persona he gave to others; a General in the Special Opersations Division of the New Republic Intelligence. He also thought it was the lightsaber that also added to his aura.

Quis Heartily, the officer in command of the bridge at the current time, turned and saluted. He moved to her side and spoke softly.

"Is it here yet?"

"No, sir. The shuttle just requested permissin to enter the hangar. I waited and put it in a holding pattern until you came."

"Good, signal the craft. Permission is approved. Give my greetings. Muster Talon Squad and get the ship moving. I want the new acquisitions to be welcomed."

Quis gave him a puzzled look. "Why would supplies need to be welcomed, sir?"

"Because those new "supplies" are the replacements for Talon Squad."

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 04-22-2000).]

13. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    He didn't care. How could he be so insensitive? Telia always invisioned the day where she would announce that she was going to have a baby. There was always crying, hugging, and laughing. Never cold, painful, and unforgiving.

Telia was just as scared as Jaren was about having kids so early in their marriage, but nothing scared her more than the look of betrayal she saw in Jarens face. Now that look caused her to run from her husband.

The further she ran, the less angry she felt, but the pain remained. Telia had no place to go. She could go to Trika, but didn't want to interupt the hacking job which she was still completing. She slowed to a stop and automatically placed a hand on her stomach.

A new question formed in her mind. If her husband reacted in such a cruel way, how would the rest of her squadmates that have become her second family? Would the sense of betrayal be present in their reaction? Would they no longer trust her?

Those questions ripped open fresh wounds. She had an idea of where to go. Without looking back, she continued her run.

[This message has been edited by Jedi-Jade (edited 04-22-2000).]

14. Darth Homer 327

Dec 24, 1999
    Homer Starkiller strode across the bridge of the Heron. He nodded to one of the Calamari pilots as he walked by.

He walked up to General Ski, and offered his hand in greeting.

?Hello General, I?m Homer Starkiller, I?m here as a replacement for Lt. Rinin.?

General Ski shook Homer?s hand. "Where are the others?"

Homer shook his head. "This is it, I'm all the millitary would allow to send for now."

"I see, too much of a risk I suppose."

"Perhaps." Homer replied.

?You?re a Jedi, aren?t you?? he asked.

?Yes, a Jedi Knight sir.? He replied.

? I am a Jedi Knight too, welcome my brother!?

?thank you sir, it?s an honor to be with you and your sqaudron, from what I?ve heard, your good.?

?You might say that. I?ve heard your quite good yourself?if I remember correctly?your Ace Leader, am I right??

?That?s right, well, I was. You see, Ace Sqaudron has become a secondary group, rarely actually in battle. I cant take that, I need action in my life.?

General Ski laughed. ?Well if that?s what you seek, that is what you have found here."

"Why don?t you go unpack your things, and get yourself something to eat from the mess hall. You?ll probably run into some of Talon Squad, get to know them, your life will be in their hands soon, and theirs in yours.?

Homer nodded. ?Yes sir, I?ll see you shortly.?

Homer walked away, and down a hallway, to his quarters, where he entered the room that he was directed to go to. The room was empty of human life. He unpacked his things and took out his lightsaber, and changed the cell in it, and clipped back onto his belt. He walked out of his room, and headed to the mess hall, where he suspected he would be meeting his comrades.

--------------------------
    was that okay?

[This message has been edited by Darth Homer 327 (edited 04-22-2000).]

15. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Sounds good to me, Homer. The only problem I can see is that Kevin is a Knight, not a master.

16. Laguna

Laguna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2000
    Quis decided she enjoyed being in command of the bridge. She liked being able to give orders and make decisions. It was fun. She'd have to try and worm her way back onto bridge duty sometime soon.

She reclined in the comfortable chair. The other Talons were greeting the new recruits, she had the bridge to herself. Gazing out the window she saw a piece of space junk glide past the front view screen and in that moment a divine wave of inspiration hit her. She had a brilliant idea.

Quis turned to the console beside her and began too type with a delighted smile across her face.

17. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Cobra decided to talk to some or the non-Talons he had met on the Heron. He walked over to a muscualar pilot, and by the looks of him, he was a colonel.
    "Hello, I'm Cobra Dix, Talon 2. And you are who?" Dix asked.
    "The names' Hawk. Jik Hawk, Salvo Leader," Jik replied.
    "Salvo Squad?"
    "Yea. We're the Heron's B-wing group. That guy over there," Jik pionted to a small human. "That's Major Roshe, the second pilot of Salvo group and security expert."
    "Thanks, Colonel," Captain Cobra said.
    "Any time, Captain."

"Major," Cobra said. "I'm with Talon Squad, and I thought i'd meet some of the pilots around here."
    "Well," Roshe said, "Welcome aboard the Heron!"

(MAJOR hint to TSL!)

18. Talon Squad Leader

Dec 22, 1999
    <<Point taken. Three characters, here I go.>>

Major Roshe was basically the security officer of the Heron. He didn't take kindly to strangers, and basically didn't like anyone. He welcomed Talon 14, this Homer Starkiller and evaluated the man's stature. Fairly muscular, but not trained in the arts of hand to hand combat. He nodded to the General. The man would be a good asset to train for the ship security force. The General nodded back, but seemed to already know what Roshe was thinking.

Shaking his head, Roshe started towards his B-wing and utter solitude.

---------------

Ric Ski smiled at the new pilot. He was a Jedi like his brother, but Kevin was already on his way to Master-hood. He saluted even thought the man was the same rank. Ric had noticed that most of the people on board the Heron liked to be acknowledged that they were part of an elite group. He smiled. He was also part of this new group. A good thing. He could bring a lot to the squad. He only needed now to find out how.

--------------

<<Two hours later. The Heron is ready to ship out.>>

Kevin Ski walked with this brother around the hangar at a pleasant stroll. The resident squadron of the Heron, Salvo Squadron, was out making practice runs on the ship with their B-wings. They were a fairly new unit, but their two leaders made sure that meant that they were only new, and not inexperienced.

The Major Roshe was also a character. He kept a tight lid on all of the happenings of the ship. All things were tight and secure. Numerous checkpoints were put throughout the ship, and Roshe seemed to also like to stroll the hallways. He bunked with this commander, but the lonely Major liked to be alone, and most left the surely man alone.

As they walked through a checkpoint at the door to the Mess Hall and Rec Rooms, Kevin read his little brothers thoughts. His little brother wanted to challenge him to a sim game. Head to head, no holds bar.

Without restraint, Kevin rolled his eyes and asked whether his brother wanted to play a sim game. His brother nodded and they ran off, not as General and Flight Officer but as brother and brother, to the sim section of the Rec Room.

[This message has been edited by Talon Squad Leader (edited 04-23-2000).]

19. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Jaren searched for what seemed like an hour, checking every place he could think of that Telia might go. He had tried several times to call her comlink, but she wasn't answering. Apparently, she was still upset with him. He couldn't really blame her, though. He had never lost his temper before, but something about this situation had really upset him. Maybe it was the fact that Telia had knowingly withheld information from him.

They were supposed to be a team; partners. They were supposed to tell each other everything. He wanted to make their marriage work, but he had to have information to deal with a problem. As a sniper you couldn't take a shot without knowing what the situation was. Targets were easily confused with friendlies and one wrong move could end up killing innocents. Telia had to let him know what was going on if they were going to make this work.

And he wanted to make it work. He loved her more than anything and he didn't want to lose her like he had last time. She meant a lot to him and to see her sad or upset was like having a moon dropped on his heart. He just had to find her and make things alright and to the Empire with everything else.

A soft sound made him stop and look around, and like a gift from the Force, there she was. She was - like a good sniper - up a tree. Her hair was dischevled and her face was streaked with tears, but he had found her.

[This message has been edited by Idiots Array (edited 04-23-2000).]

20. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    <<Well, Mulder and I just got back from vacation, so one more double post and we'll be back to normal...or do I ever get back to normal?>>

Trika had already packed up her stuff, smiling as she did so. Success was definately sweet.
    Walking outside in the crisp night air, Trika stopped abruptly and flew back behind a bush.
    Jaren and Telia were...
    She didn't know. Telia was in a tree, Jaren on the ground. Reinacting a scene in Romeo and Juliet without the balcony? Trika wasn't sure, but whatever it was, she sure didn't want to disturb it. They both looked serious. Tears streaked Telia's face, and Jaren, well, looked upon the verge of anger. Trika reached out with her Jedi senses and noticed that Jaren's anger was fading.
    Okay, time to leave...
    Trika walked back into the hotel, leaving the room and bringing their stuff with her. A guard at the front of the entrance stopped her.
    "Where do you think you're going?"
    Trika dropped the twenty-five huge bags to the floor. "I'm going to start the pre-flight for my masters. They've requested that I bring their luggage and prepare their ship."
    "I'm going to need to see some ID," the humanoid said gruffly.
    Trika rolled her eyes in annoyance, reaching into her tunic pocket and pulling out her card. "See, Aliris Jycent. Would you like to see my bank card too? Come on! I haven't all day to chat!"
    The man nodded. "I should like to see your certificate of approval."
    Trika bit her lip. Jaren and Telia both owed her one. "Fine," she dug deeper into her pocket and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper. "There," she pointed to the page, "Aliris Jycent. I specialize in serving as a slave, specifically piloting. Anything else you want?" her sarcastic side was coming on strong, "like a basketball league card, or maybe even my pool membership?"
    The man looked at her. "You're cleared."
    Trika picked up the heavy bags, nodded. "Thank you." She walked into the hanger bay and plopped them down in the back, prepping the ship for flight. She had a lot of information for the General when she returned.

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 04-23-2000).]

21. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    <<I'm baaaack. >>
    "My ladies, Greywolfe," Mulder greeted them as he boarded their ship. "I trust you've been well since my departure."
    All three smiled and explained just exactly what they'd done.
    "Impressive," Mulder mused on the thought of rebels dying. "I have been quite busy myself. I will tell you that my part of the Empire is ready to do the work. I have several complete legions of stormtroopers in their prime as well as thousands to fly the machinery. I've several Victory class-Star Destroyers and well as new SSDs. I'll get around to naming them later," Mulder said with quite a grin on his face.
    "We should start immediately. I heard that you," he turned to Lady Reyanna, "have information on the rebels."
    Reyanna nodded. "Yes, my Lord."
    "Excellent," the Dark Lord of the Sith's eyes flashed in excitement. "Shall we speak in private?"
    The other three agreed, walking into the private chambers to talk.

22. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    <<Also glad to be back. Hope everyone had a great weekend>>

Reyanna and the others moved their little reunion into the conference room of the Black Star Destroyer. Large windows ran the length of two walls, and the dark blackness outside the ship matched the rooms decor well. A huge, silver table stood in the middle of the room surrounded by 10 large black chairs. Lord Mulder, Lord Greywolfe, Carre and herself took their seats. The Guards were dismissed and posted themselves outside the doors.

After being served by the bridge droid, Carre began, "It appears that their has been movement in all areas of the Rebellion in the past few weeks."

"Alpha Squadron has brought the bulk of the rebel fleet out of hyperspace near Corellia..." Reyanna added "and thanks to the now deceased General Drien, we also know that Talon Squadron has moved their base into a cruiser currently orbiting Corruscant."

Greywolfe's eyes darted to Reyanna, "Why all this massing of Rebels so close within the core worlds?"

Mulder let a deep, evil laugh come from his lips, "That, my friends, is what we are here to discuss."

CiCi had just showered and changed. She pulled her long hair back in a clip behind her head and sliped her lucky blue crystal around her neck. She reached up and squeezed it with her hand and thought briefly of her parents. They would have been so proud of her.

She grabed a book on her way out the door, the schematics and operating instructions on the Type O-14 proton cannons, and headed to the mess hall to do some reading. She only had an hour or so before she would have to head into the kitchen to prepared the next meal for the squad. She actually had a new recipe to try out and was looking forward to testing it on her new friends. Chicken and Artichoke hearts with wild mushrooms.

Upon entering the mess hall she found a few talons, among them a new face she did not recognize. It wasn't too long ago that CiCi herself was a stranger here, she decided to walk over and introduce herself.

23. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    "We all have our reasons for wanting to kill rebels, from just plain hatred to the destruction of our lives. I know most of them, and you all know well what drives me - Jedi. The word tears me apart and haunts me like a dark cloud. I live for the day when every single Jedi will die. I've imagined a new order, in which all the Jedi would be hunted down like dogs and murdered, just like our past Sith brethren did many years ago. I've dreamt it, and I would like more than anything for it to come true."
    Darth Agent Mulder took a short pause form his speech to let his red, menacing eyes wander from each of the three.
    "Granted, it may be just a whim or a fantasy. I want it to be reality. I want Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, her three children, and all the Jedi in this galaxy dead. This is my vision, and I have already begun the process, observe," Mulder opened a holo of the old, abandoned Yavin 4 Jedi Academy. The Temple was seen in flames after an air attack by three SSDs.
    "I've set up quite a unique system. I've several bounty hunters on the job, and I've made a vow. I leave the decision up to you as to whether you would like to join my cause or not." Mulder extended his hand, palm up. "The Sith will rise again, and this is only the first step. My ladies, Greywolfe, are you with me?"

[This message has been edited by Darth Agent Mulder (edited 04-23-2000).]

24. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    Hey, ya'll I'm so very sorry!

Don't let "Spooky" kill me! I just need to catch up!

25. Jedi-Jade

Nov 21, 1999
    Telia sat in a tree, trying to get her emotions under control, absentmindedly stroking her stomach. She was so deep in thought, she didn't hear or see a person come up to where she was sitting. Not surprising, however, due to the fact that Jaren was one of the New Republics best sniper.

"Tel, it's me." Jaren looked up to the tree branch. "You don't have to say anything right now, I just want you to listen to what I have to say."

Telia, realizing how terrible she looked pushed back the stray hair from her face. She didn't answer, just stared back with pain-filled eyes.

"I am so sorry I have hurt you. But you have to understand that my anger came from not knowing that we are going to have baby." He took another step towards the tree. "This baby is something that we created together. By keeping this a secret, you have been dealing with this alone. That is twice the work than you should deal with.

"Oh, Jaren." Telia said softly.

"Don't stop me while I'm on a roll." Jaren smiled gently. "At first I was really upset over the prospect of coming a dad so soon. But after you left, I just understood that I am scared."

"Jaren, I am just as scared as you are." Telia quietly laughed.

"The thing is honey, we can get through this. Together, we have faced worse odds and enemies and won. Having children should be a breeze."

Telia no longer felt cold as Jaren began to climb up to the branch where she was siting.
    He enfolded her into his arms. They remained there for a few minutes, until Jaren pulled back and looked deep at her while his eyes brimmed with tears of amazment.

"Tel, I'm going to be a dad."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.