main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Tis the season for SITH!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Maco_Star, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    Muhahahahahhaha.... I just purchased Darth Malak, Darth Revan, and Greivous [before droid (yes I know he's no sith but very cool never-the-less)]. Hard to find figures that were going for double the price at comic shops. Yeah! I know noone probly cares but I'm excited! <^_^>

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    :eek: Where?!?!?!?

EU JUNKIE! MUST HAVE!!! I got the Soontir Fel/Hobbie Kilvan comic set and literally jumped down the aisles. So yes, I understand. :p

JF

3. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    :eek:

YES WHERE?!

I wants. :(

4. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    TOYS R US.... Oh yes. If you can find them. I was in silverdale. Tacoma mall and Southcenter are pick over instantly by comic store owners that jack the price up double. I'm not bitter but DAMN! I was about to buy Darth Revan for $40 at an unamed comic shop in Tacoma. I'm soooo glad I didn't! The Malak scult isn't that great... especially the dinky chicken legs he has. I suggest keeping him on the card. The Revan is pretty good... the legs aren't articulated at all, tho. His hood/cape comes off and reveals his bald pail veined head...looks a lot like Vader's scalp. Also the card refers to Revan as a "HE"...which we all knows that it depends on what gender u choose in the game. It would have been cool to just throw in a curve ball and make Revan a woman. But what do I know....

5. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Crap. I probably won't find it and will spend $100 for one on ebay. [face_plain]

:p

6. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Don't do it... don't turn to the darkside and sell out to the scalpers! Noooo! LOL! :p

7. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    HAHAHAHAHAH!! If you want I'll be on the look out for another set, and you can just pay me back.... no mark up.

8. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    You rock. :D

9. Maco_Star

Feb 15, 2006
    Yvette, I was wondering if you still had that modded xbox? Could you use codes for KOTOR 1 or 2? I'm replaying KOTOR 2 and I want to crush the game.... MuHahahaha!

10. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    Burien Fred Meyers had several Malaks and Ralph concept fetts.. i got the pre-cy grievous and gold coin ralph concept fett (wewt)..Revan eludes me :( and im still keepin an eye out for any revans past the one im trying to get :p

11. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    I have the modded X-Box and can use cheats but I haven't figured out how to do them right. :p

And I picked up a Malak. He is kinda hokey but he is one I don't have so YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.