main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tis the season to be a Boston sports fan......

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi Windu, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Ok, The Red Sox didn't make the playoffs with two of the three best starting pitchers in the AL but lets focus on the positives.
    1.) The Patriots are THE WORLD CHAMPIONS and they are starting to play like it. Did you see Sunday's game? Brady played well again and the defense came through when needed. And the good breaks are back. :)

2.) The Bruins, out of nowhere, are playing out of their minds. Come on, who thought they would have be leading the Northeast. Oh and they won tonight.

3.) The Celts have started 5-2 and it looks like Pierce and Walker are coming alive and Delk may be the third scorer they lacked last year.

4.) The Revs were 90 minutes from winning the MLS title. Again, finished the year strong and pulled some upsets (damn good year for the Krafts :)).

5.) We all know that the Sox will win the World Series in 2003! right? :)

2. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    what are the revs? are they wheelchair race drivers? do they play tiddlywinks?
    speaking of celtics i may have to go home and crack out either my larry bird dvd or my genesis and play bulls vs celtics

3. Tarr

Tarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Yah that was a helluva game sunday w/the pats. Great come back. They got so dang lucky again w/that fumble call hehe. At least this time it was a lot clearer than the one back in that Raiders game heh.
    I think the Revs are a soccer team right? MLS = Major League Soccer or something like that?

4. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The Revs are in the MLS. The Kraft's deserve all the success they have had. They are with out a doubt the best Sports Owners in Boston.

5. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    why do you yanks have to mix things up? its not Soccer, its Football, its always been Football, and it will always be Football. Its been around alot longer than American Football, gridion or whatever you want to call it. :D

6. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    I do believe you mean futbol :p

7. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gorden_Niccolo

Gorden_Niccolo Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    The Bruins are looking mighty fine...at the moment. I'm sure we can all still remember last years rather ego-deflating moments towards the end that sacked the season...

But, hey, it's 2002, the B's are lookin' good, and the Cup suddenly seems a whole lot easier to attain... :D

9. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    Tough loss for the Pats, but I think they will rebound against the Vikes.

10. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    The AFC East is very crowded for playoff contenders, so we'll need a win.

11. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    We still have 4 home games left at home. The Pats just have to start playing with some fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.