main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Tis the season...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    for the boards to go dead...falalalalalala

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    I forgot how to turn on my 'puter.[face_whistling]

3. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    I like to talk as many of you may know so here's to seeing a lively board with lotsa feedback for 2007!

4. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Heck yeah buddy. I do believe that you are the GT postwhore like I am the TCSS postwhore.
    If we combine our efforts on here we will blow the walls off the place.[face_whistling]

5. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    Fella, I think you like to talk just as much as I do so here's the pot calling the kettle black so to speak. We shall goa whoring together throughout 2007 and bring fantastic tales of Star Wars lore to this site. People will long rue the day that they forgot to check in for the daily postings!

6. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Right on![face_devil]

Hey, at least it will keep people busy.

7. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    We try to discourage post whoring by not displaying post counts.. but we all know who our big posters are!

8. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    What are you trying to say?O:)

9. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    I think he's trying to say you talk too much! :)

10. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Nah. Ya think?

Some people are smart, some are talented, and some know how to shoot the bull.;)

11. TGaines1

Jan 2, 2007
    And I always knew you were one to shoot it! A professional shooter to be sure. We shall dance to the delight of conversations yet said and places yet met. Hopefully, more of your members will come back to visit these boards over and over and share the conversation through the written word. I know you guys and gals have had many dinners together and I'm sure there was alot to talk about there so I should hope it will translate to these boards!

12. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    You know it. I think that sometimes this little slice of the net gets overlooked because I think all of us are also busy with real life as well as checking out all the other boards that we frequent. The number one thing to keep our group going is conversation and when we can participation. The one thing I have always enjoyed about this board is that this IS LOCAL RICHMOND AREA! We can talk Star Wars or complain about it raining like a mad dawg right now as I type this and y'all can relate. We can BS about anything and everything and it is all good. That is what this is all about. I know that it is on my list to get up to one of them Derbys cause I think that would be way cool to check out. I am in supense waiting to hear when Jim finally heads to Pittsburg for good.(Hey, at least I will be able to go up and say hi when I head up to a game)Anyway, it's late, I heading to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.