main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Titanomachy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Phantasmagoria, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: Well, it looks like he hasn't been on in a couple weeks. I know I'm eager to start...

2. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC: I say grab the next person off the waiting list and lets do this!

3. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: I second that. And *bump*.

4. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    OOC: It's been quite a while...11 days, I believe.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    START THIS PUPPY!!!!

6. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    He's, (Phantasmagoria), has been away for four days. I suppose we should just be patient.

7. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    Name: Jorgon Arstick

Species: Cerean

Affiliation: Jedi

Profession / Specialization: Jedi High Council Master

Notable Possessions: Mon Calamari Star Ship ( the story behind this will be explained to you in PM ). Lightsaber, extra set of robes

Backstory: Jedi High Council Master Jorgon Arstick was born on Cerea to a middle class family. He grew up loving mystery and nature. He also always had a thing for facial hair. His father was a lowly goverment worker and his mother a housewife. He went to school until he was 3, when a small Jedi Master named Yinngle took him to the Jedi Temple, where he was trained in the ways of the force.

Master Jorgon had to Master one fighting style, so he decided to go with Ataru. He was a little to tall for it, but it seemed to work. Very little is known about Jorgon's personal life though. They only know him as a Jedi Master, but there is much more to him, than just the lightsaber and his kind hearted nature.

Jorgon became a Master but did not serve on the Council. It was several years, not until he was 70, before he was put on the Council. He was give the title of Jedi High Council Master when he was 78 and has been on the Council for 20 years since. He is now 98 years old, an old age for a Cerean, most don't live that long. He still serves on the Jedi Council today, but to this day, not even his fellow Jedi know what he hides.

Miscellanious:
    Appearance: Very wrinkled face, long worn Jedi robes, traditional cerean cuffs, long white beard, and thinning white hair.
    Build: Very good for his age. Lean and tall.
    Current Age: 98
    Alias: Master Jorgon ( he deosn't liked to be called Master Arstick, he goes by Master Jorgon ).

OCC: Sorry for the delay, I've been very busy lately, I should have more time now, since the busy season is dying down, but I'll only have a month before my posts get more weekly istead of daily.

8. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: I do hope this RP occurs.

9. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
  10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Im about ready to call this one dead.

GM Hasnt been on board since the middle of the month

PFFT!

11. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    Come back Phantasmagoria!

12. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    I don't suppose anyone has PMed him?

13. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    This is quite a shame. The idea behind it was amazing, and I was looking forward to watching how it went. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.