main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp tj's star wars

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    HEy just stoped by to let everyone know that at portsmouth tj maxx we got in bobble heads for less then ten bux, clone blaster game, greyious blaster toy, and six pack figures for somthing like 7.99.

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    What are the six pack figures??

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    They are all reissues of Vader, Maul, Fett, Ep 1 Obi Wan and I'm drawing a blank on all the others.

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I found a ton of stuff on sunday at TJ & Marshal. Holy cow did they have a lot of stuff. I picked up some of the following there in the last week of so...

Clone Wars Play set tent. Full size with lights - Only $14.99 When this was new Target had it for $49.99 WOW!!

The Small clone war tent with the crawl throw. It can be hooked on to the big one. Very cool.

Clone Wars Play set ball toss.

Boba Fett bobble head and a Tuskin. Lol You know I had to get those. lol

Two sets of figures with comic books. Set #1 and #4

A clone war blaster.

A pair of skates. Yes I even picked up the skates. lol

I'll be checking both store a like more offen from now on. lol I have found more there in the last few weeks than I have found at Target or Wally worle in the last few months. Those two places just keep getting sadder evey time I go there.

SeeYa,
    TK

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I hit both the TJ MAxx and the Marshal in New Berry today.

Man do I have to get to those store more offten. I picked up 4 bobble head for $2.00 eash. I picked up C3-po,Fett, Vader and a Luke. I also found 2 set of back to school stuff for $4.99 each. The set came with a folder , 5 pencils?, a pen set, earsar, ruler, pencil bag and a charging case. Not bad for $5 bucks.

They also has the clone wars RCA vidoe game for your TV. With a clone blast for $12.99 not bad in store new it was $40. I did not get it. I have it and it does not work will on the plasma. It does work goo on the small Tv in the bedroom. lol They also had roller skate for $6.99. Again did not pickthem up.... have them. lol

But I was very surprized at all the Star Wars stuff they did have. I say that every time I stop by there and than never think to go again. lol Oh, well... if you have a TJ or Marshal any were close stop in and check them out.

Later,
    TK

PS> I also picked up a very sweet 12" Iron Man for $5. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.