main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA TK-1178, Why Aren't You At Your Post?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Or would that be "posting?" ;) Actually, I wanted to talk to you again about having your group transport my lightsabers to Indianapolis for me. I've talked to several people around the country and they have all told me that it is really difficult to get "working" sabers on the plane. The airline sees any type of wiring and they freak. They have had no trouble getting just the hilts on the plane, provided that they were in the checked baggage and labeled as Star Wars props. They have not been able to get the working hilts/blades through since 9/11. So, would you be able to transport my sabers to and from Indianapolis for me? Would there be a charge? And when/how would I pick them up once in Indianapolis?

2. TK-1178

TK-1178 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    Ok, here's the deal. I gotta have them before next Thursday! My costume is going up to Anaheim that day to be put into the Trailer. I suggest packing the blades in a poster tube. Wrap the hilts too. You can drop them off at either my house or at my work. I work up at UTC Mall, let me know what you would rather do and I'll give you my schedule.

Jeff

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, I can have them for you by next Thursday, no problem. And I could take them to your work or your home, whichever is more convenient for you. You are doing me a HUGANTIC favor after all. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.