main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TK-8702 reporting in

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by 501stFluffy, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 501stFluffy

501stFluffy Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2007
    Hey gang,

I figured after hearing so much about these boards I'd finally sign up. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tony Piccolo from Carlisle, Pennsylvania. I'm on the verge of turning twenty here in a month and the thought scares the crap out of me, haha. I'm a member of the 501st Legion and a proud member of Garrison Carida which covers territory in WV, PA and DE. I have spent the previous year serving as Carida's Events Coordinator and am serving in that position again for the 2007 year. I have been a star wars fan since childhood and could openly quote the entire original trilogy at the age of 11.

Star Wars is a big part of my life, in fact it pretty much is my life. I am a costumer, a collector and a general fan. I enjoy meeting new people who share my interests and never turn down a friendly greeting.

my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/tk8702

drop on by and add me if im not already one of your friends.

8702 out

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    great.... a fellow trooper. Welcome to the boards brother. TK3126 at your service.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome 501stFluffy! :)

Your introductions explains your name very well. ;) Normally I would have suggested to visit your local FanForce, but with being in two SW groups, I guess you're quite busy already. But if not, or if you like to meet more people, you're welcome to take a look of course. :)

Event Coordinator you are? That's a great position which is much fun as well. Good luck! :D

Enjoy your stay and see you around! :)

4. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Since you've said you won't turn a friendly greeting down, I guess I can welcome you now, even if it's already a bit late.

So, greetings from the other side of the world. [:D]

I'm about to change my age as well in less than a month, though it's not to 20, I'm afraid. :p But it scares me a bit as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.