TK-Big Molds available for trade...

Discussion in 'Salisbury, NC' started by RipRoar, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anyone interested in trading something star wars related for the infamous TK-Big molds for a large TK Trooper? These are the one's he made to create his large framed suit (+250 lbs - larger)?

I will be keeping all the other molds I own but have no need for this large frame set since I am not that Big and only need to help finish up some misc. pieces for DarthMD that he is pulling for himself in the next few weeks...

Best offer (Costumes, helmets, armor, toys, props - I am 5'-10" 190lbs if costume related)....

501st members will be given the first opportunity for trade [I own the molds outright after a sad end to a friendship and would prefer they stay local if possible].

2. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just to be clear - these are the "original" ones sculpted for someone over 250 lbs. (not re-casts from the obvious size differences).
  3. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    JUST TO BE CLEAR - ALL THE MOLDS THAT I PICKED UP AT THE MAKERS HOME to borrow directly from him at that time to honor his promises to those of us who paid him money for suits WERE LATER GIVEN TO ME TO OWN along with the vac table etc. because of a personal situation the maker was going through and decided to get out of prop building altogether. I have undeniable proof that this is the case directly from him in writing (Written, verbal, etc.and witnessed by a local Sherif and friend to us both at the time verbally on various occasions). At this point the MOLDS WILL NOT BE TRADED and will be destroyed as the final pulls are made to fulfill the makers promises. If the maker truly wanted them back - all he had to do was ask (Even after I have had to put money into them for repairs he suggested I do when he gave them to me). The one mistake I did make was not getting involved but seemingly still backing one of the founders until I found out the whole story between the three of them. I know this troubled the maker to no end and I apologized - I just didn't know who to believe nor did I want to get involved especially with the personal tragedy I had just suffered. I lost three friends then and our remaining members split over who to back.

Look - I will not get involved with the old drama between the three founders but do know that some molds were given with or without permission by the maker or his wife to the other founder that I have never claimed to own and want no part of that dispute even after the maker wrote to me and called on the phone at the time for me to acquire and take ownership for the group since he did not want the other founder to own them - I have access to them but will not get involved since the other founder has a different credible story as well that also involves suits and helmets all three of them sold on ebay at the time. The maker was given a LOT of money for suits he promised to pull for the rest of us IR members that went unfulfilled. I took it upon myself without payment to secure their plastic (Actually buying more from the maker) and try to pull all that was ordered since the molds were given to me to keep since the maker felt bad and obligated to fulfill his promise. I thought this was honorable of him especially with what he was going through at the time. Even after all the craziness - I still wish all three founders well but will no longer be exposed to the negativity. I have had to shell money out of my own pocket for others and to fix the molds I was given. They are MINE without any question and I have the proof to back it up.

ALL PERSONAL CONACT WITH THE MAKER IS NOT DESIRED after our last encounter - Legal action will be taken as needed. If he wants to PM me a civil letter to discuss any of this reasonably - I will accept the PM but not to argue anything.

4. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    After further reflection and confirming past emails on ownership - I am free to do what I wish with the molds - destroy them, trade them and or give them away to anyone I choose regardless of what anyone thinks of that person or group.

5. TrooperKiller Jedi Knight

I really thought all this stuff had died, might be better off if they were destroyed and that bit of history ended.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.