main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Tk's Thread of Harm and Dismay

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Ever want to punch someone? Maybe just kick them in the face? Or even hit them in the back of the head with a rusty 4 iron that you found behind the dumpster at Hardee's?

Well, I sure have.

I would like to hunt down and beat the snowplow guy that haphazardly plows my street, while throwing snow and debris into my driveway that I just got done cleaning off. Hail to you Drunken Slowplow driver guy. Your days are limited.

-Tk

2. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I think TK needs a hug. :D

Noval

3. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    I think TK needs a hug and a Beer! :)

4. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I used to try to stay clear of TK's wrath, but now I no longer fear him. He blusters and blusters but nothing comes of it. However, you have to admire that he gets out his aggression in words, orally or in writing, rather in actual physical violence. If that latter were the case, the size of this group would have dwindled long ago.

Sorry about the Plow guy, buddy, screwing up the driveway. You should have called Mr. Plow.

"Mr. Plow. That's my name! That name again is Mr. Plow!"

Oh, wait, he's a cartoon. Scratch that. Back to reality.

And on I ramble...

5. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Be thankfull they even plowed your street beacuse mine still has not been done yet.

6. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    TK must be at Thracken's playing EQOA or something. No response since his initial post. How lame.

Or perhaps the Snowplow guy decided to bury his truck in the snow with him in it.

What will be the fate of our beloved TK???

Will he perish in his truck at the hands of the Snowplow Guy?

Will it warmup enough to melt the snow and free our hero?

What WILL be the fate of TK???

Tune in tomorrow, same TK time, same TK channel.

Noval

7. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    Elizabeth Cady Stanton

I would like to go back in time, find this lady, and beat some sence into her. it is because of this chick that I have to shovel snow. It is because of this chick that I am not allowed to drink beer all day, lay on the couch, and watch Uncensored TV. You want to be a construction worker, TV Repair person, cop, Snowplow driver, ect so be it. Just don't complain to me about breaking a nail.

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggg......

-Tk

8. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    This week, Raise your fist in the air and taunt children. Babies, while they may look cute and innocent on the outside, inside they are the embodiment of the devil. They have no remorse, no feelings, no concern and no perception of the real world. They need constant attention and they reek havoc on the unsuspecting mind. "Are you hungry?", "Are you hurt?", "What the F*^k do you want speak to me!!!!!" I can't understand your Ga Ga's and your Goo Goo's. Would you like a shot of Mr. Daniels or do you want to take a walk down Southern Comfort lane?

Babies Bla! I curse your liquid oozing selves.

Tk

9. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I see you're feeling the family pressures to bear grandchildren already...suprised it took your family this long after your wedding. :p

10. Noval

Jun 7, 2002
    [Nelson] Ha ha! [Nelson]

Noval

11. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    About what are you talking, TK? Kids are great! Some of them even grow up (sort of) to be toy collectors!

:)

12. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Actually, I thought TK was describing himself ... ;)

13. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    Soccer mom's.

Why? Why do you talk on the phone and drive your big ass car out of gas in front of me? Then why do you ask me for a few bucks to fill it up? Sure, I'll lend a helping hand. That is if you shut the F*&k up for a split second about your kids and well, your entire life story. I don't care, no really I don't.
    Shut it before I jack you.

Thank you for stopping me. 2 of your lugnuts are right now sitting on my computer in hopes that your tire will fly off causing you to skid into a culvert.

Tk.

14. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I like watching pee wee soccer.

15. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    just remember:
    he likes cookies!

16. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Is this thread just for TK to rant, or can I jump in here to get something off my chest?

"I'll call you."

That phrase coming from any entity with a Y chromasome is pure donkey doo doo. If you're not going to call, then don't say you will.

If you say "I will be home all night, just give me a call" then freakin pick up that ringing thing sitting on your desk. Its a phone. People talk on it. Especially after you told me to call you on it.

I am a reasonable person, at least I try to be. Very forgiving and patient. Sometimes to a fault. I understand that things happen and that there are out-of-your-control occurances. But dagnabit!

And don't try to play innocent "the machine erased your message"; its old, "the dog ate my homework", its lame. Give it up. Just be man enough to say "I don't want to talk to you anymore."

I can take rejection, I'm getting rather used to it by now. But its the assumption that I am going to get tired of waiting and eventually go on with my life that ticks me off. RIP OFF THE BAND-AID QUICKLY! Quit picking at the edge, hoping that you will die before having to remove it. *SNAP*QUICK*DONE*GET ON WITH HEALING*

~ok, I think I'm done now. Thank you for the use of your thread~

17. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    YES. My advise would be to pick up the phone and call in some help to beat the hell out of the misleading party<s>. Yes, that is the answer.

TK

18. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    My rage level has somewhat diminished because of a good night's sleep, but here goes:

The pot-holes!!!!! Filthy, stinking, tricksy pot-holes!!! Ripped apart my tires on 56th street! A pot-hole 1 foot deep!!!!!! And they didn't fix it and now my car is in the shop and I'm paying out the nose!!!!

And the 'brave' actors in their diamonds and dresses that cost thousands preaching to us at their stupid show, whose only purpose is to tell themselves how important they are because they do such a good job at make-believe. While the average, middle class Americans are putting their lives on the line. These phonies who don't have the guts to walk down the street without their bodyguards! Why don't they show some real guts and do their frothing-at-the-mouth routines in a Marine camp? Of course they wouldn't because the result might mess up their manicures and silk suits.

19. TK-616

Dec 8, 2000
    YES.
    Let it out. Pansey Ass Crybabies need a reality check.

TK

20. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Naboo Queen: You should file a complaint with the city about the damage done to your guy. I saw a news segment about a guy who had about $1500 worth of damage to his car. He filed a claim with the city and they help pay for some of it.

Just a thought

21. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Yeah, ask JediMasterDan about what potholes did to his car on Monday night. Not good either.

22. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Naboo Q,

Reva had two aluminum mag rims ate by potholes a few years ago and the city did reimburse her for part of the damages. Especially after a dozen other vehicles filed for the exact same location.

----------

Karen,

Men and women both can be pigs. We are all selfish by nature. Write the little weasel a letter and explain everything that made you mad. He may not answer the phone, but he will read his mail. Be surte to send it in abusiness type envelope so he won't be suspicious. Then if he doesn't apologize, we can get a few of us together and have a good ole blanket party.

-----------

Richard's rant,

Protestors are pissing me off. Free speech is very important to this country. However, there are laws about lawful assembly. It is not part of a persons right to free speech to block rush hour traffic or to interupt peoples livelihoods or commerce. Some people seem to be clueless that freedom for this country came at the price of war. George Washington wasn't waving a sign or calling for a resolution. No, he froze his rear end off in the cold of Valley Forge to insure freedom for the people of the colonies. It took a war to stop the Prussians/germans of WW I. We tried resolutions/concessions with Hitler and gave away half of Eastern Europe only to find out that the French and Brits were going to be next. It took war to stop him and insure freedom in this country as well as in Europe.

Some have said that they would be for war ONLY with a UN resolution backing it. Well, we already have that. It's called 1440 and was signed 12 years ago and approved unanimously by the UN for Saddam to comply or face military action. I think 12 years is enough. Look at Korea. We had the same deal with them and failed to follow through with the threat. Now, 50 years later, they are a nuclear threat. Yeah, resolutions really worked here. Resolutions have never worked. Food, commerce, and war are the only things that work. We took away the Iraqi food and the people starved instead of the leadership. We took commerce and the leadership still had oil monies. The next step is war. Too many people live in worlds that are based on make believe. They live in neverland or what ever they want to call their estates and point fingers and protest. Just like they should have turned Jane Fonda over to the 101st after Vietnam, maybe we can turn over some of these people to the 3rd and 7th cavalries when it's all said and done.

I will give credit to a democratic senator opposed to the war. He said, "Now is not the time to criticize the war or politicize it. We need to give our full support to President Bush right now. When the war is over, then we can pick apart and see what was wrong with the whole thing." You don't have to agree with the war, but support the troops and the leadership now that we're in it and pick it apart when it's over.

End of rant and raving.

23. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    I couldn't agree more!

24. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Hey Quaggy- if I want to be heard, I will have to do snail-mail because he deleted his AOL accounts. I found that out after trying to email him about my concerns and it would not let me send them.

Thrown a couple more logs on that fire....

25. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    Would you like me to sic Evil Anakin on him? He has no tolerance for a man who plays with a woman's heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.