1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA TLOR Premier

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Mossie, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mossie Jedi Padawan

As you all prolly know the LOTR first screening is at 12:00pm midinght of the 25 of december ....basically the start boxing day. I have a friend that works at Greater Union and he said that people can pre order tickets for the first screening ...but not yet, he said people could pre order in a coupple of weeks. Appparently like the screeningings in europe and America have already soldout in the preorder.. bloody unreal ..cant wait though ...but I am more looking forward to the AOTC. So anyine think the pre order is a good idea or is there a special day set that you guys are gonna watch it .. i know im gonna go to the midnight screening ...
  2. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    We've discussed it before and the general concensus seemed to be that Christmas night wouldn't be a good time for a lot of people. We'll probably go to a session on Boxing day instead. It's still open for discussion though.
  3. Sith_Jester Jedi Knight

star 2
    Actually it will suit me perfectly since I'm working Christmas day til 23:00 so I'll be ready to Rock On !!

But I'd rather go with everybody else than by myself ..

*looking sheepish*
  4. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    We now that we've just had an official Outer Rim meeting I can tell you what the club will be doing. The official club viewing will take place some time on Boxing day evening. That is still open to non-outer rim members of course.
    There will also be several people going to the midnight screening the night before so if you still want to go then, you'll have company. I may consider going on both nights myself.
  5. Sith_Jester Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw nuts... as above I'm working till 23:00 :/

oh well I guess there is always the matinee
  6. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    Does anyone actually know of a midnight session for this film, I have phoned all the major cinemas this afternoon and the only ones showing them before 9am boxing day have included them in a movie marathon. I really don't want to sit through 2 crappy movies just to see it.
  7. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    An update. There didn't seem to be much interest in going as a group :( (the folks in other states are just as keen as I am). Anyway, Princess Lego & I will be going to the 7:20pm session on boxing day at the Galleria with a few other people. Anyone else who would like to go would be welcome.
    If anyone else is planning to go to a different screening then by all means post the details here if you want other people to oin you.
  8. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Hoyts cinemas, fox studios Sydney,

Anyone? :)
  9. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm considering seeing it in the movie marathon now, starts at 11pm on the 25th.

I assume LOTR will be the last movie in the marathon, but **** happens.

10. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    To think that everyone else in the world gets to see it today. :(
    Fox studios. I wish.
  11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll take some pics for ya :)
  12. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    What movies are on at the marathon? And how much does it cost? Not that we could afford to go, but it would be nice to know... :)
  13. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    The Score and Rush Hour 2, I'm not sure how much it costs, I'll post that tomorrow.
  14. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the movies sound cool to me... We've already seen Rush Hour 2, but it was pretty funny... :)
  15. Shaven_Wookie69 Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.