Tucson TMC HowlOween Pediatric Costume Drive!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Sep 26, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Halloween is coming up, and the Tucson Medical center Child Life Advocates are in desperate need of custmes for their reverse trick or treating on halloween day! Ive spoken to Joli the CLA manager who said anycostume dontations would be greatly appreciated.

So TMC needs you! sometime between now and October 14th (our next meeting date), please pick up one brand new never used, in package costume for ANY age or gender kid (the inpatients change so often a decent variety would be nice). Bring them to the meeting or drop them off at Toyboxx Toys and Ice Cream at Rancho Vistoso/Tangerine. Ill collect them at the meeting, and drop them off at TMC that week.

This is for the kids, and is not hard or a major financial commitment. For example Family Dollar has $5 costumes! This would mean the world to the Child Life Advocates, TMC, and me.
  2. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Its tough to tell because they can be packed with 50 kids or have 10! I just wantt o give them a decent variety, andwhatever doesnt get used can be held until next year.
  4. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll find a way to get a costume to you since I won't be attending any more meetings.
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    as long as its before the Halloween TMC visit its all good big guy!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby