main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA TMNT - everything Turtles forum

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Dubi, Jan 28, 2014.

1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    Disney XD is marathoning the original 3 turtles movies this afternoon!

2. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    Glad the event was fun.

The honest trailer was great. I've been thinking of doing a turtles rewatch, I didn't really remember much of #2 ( I think I saw it once while I was hung over) maybe I'll skip #2.

3. Lord_Dubi

Lord_Dubi Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
  4. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Don't suppose you save the shredder pics did you?

5. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    no, but I'm sure its everywhere online now...since the movie is out :D

6. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Right...I'll be back. I might need a bucket for all the tears I lost over something I loved as a child.

Lord_Dubi likes this.
  7. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    Original comic, TMNT Vol 1 Issue 1 in motion comic format.

8. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Actually, in my non-fan opinion, the movie wasn't as big a train wreck as I expected. They kept the characteristics of each pretty well. There is an Asian man playing Shredder (or Japanese Darth Vader as I called him, glad I'm not the only one who thought that :) ) and Megan Fox didn't suck as badly as I first assumed she would. However un-funny Will Arnett was un-funny and uber-nerdy Donny was insulting.

Although the original 90s Jim Henson Turtle movie will always be my favorite. Much better story and Casey Jones. And the third movie is awesome too, but I'm just weird that way. :D

9. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    I didn't really like it, but didn't hate it either. It's a mindless entertainment with a mediocre, basic script. I really hated the foot being turned into SWAT types. Splinter freaked me out (and Tony Shalhoub's voice didn't do him justice), so did the designs of the turtles. Still an entertaining movie. I agree Donna, Megan Fox was actually better in this one than most of her other film roles. I may be biased to like it because I was always a TMNT fan, in all of their different iterations.

10. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

They're baaack, picked these guys up on Thursday at the Escondido TRU :D

11. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
  12. Lord_Dubi

Sep 3, 2012
    This guy edited the awesome Nick Turtles into the Bay trailer, looks better than the the actual movie...

13. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    I finally got around to see TMNT and TMNT Out of the Shadows.

I actually enjoyed them. I thought they did some cool actions pieces like the shells sledding on snow. I though Shredder was good in TMNT, but got literally shelved in Out of Shadows. Krang at last made the Big Screen!

For the record I am major fan of the TMNT Original film, the Video Games, and etc.