main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada TMNT toys in Canada?¿?¿?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Smallman, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Smallman

Jedi_Smallman Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    I am a HUGE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan and I am yet to find any of the toys from the new series in Canada.

Can anyone help me out?

2. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Theres an awesome place called heroes here that has used and new old series as well as the new series :)

I can go check it outr for you and let you know if you like :)

3. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Stupid Walmart...none available in the states apparently either. Meh you got the DVDs. And got to confuse a few americans ;).

4. Jedi_Smallman

Jedi_Smallman Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2002
    Oh Prim that would be great man.

5. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    You coming to IMAX Jedi_Smallman, cause you can look yourself too ;)

6. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    I don't beleive he is planning on it...but i will be ther with bells on...well ok not beells...but definately in costume.

7. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Smallman, there's a place out on Bloor West called Excalabir, or somthing along those line. They've got them there.

8. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    If Justin maybe wants to pick up the figures and Kevin gives me the money on Friday I can re-emburse Justin for his efforts, and Kev can leave us alone about his figs. :p ;)

9. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    in my science class we had to draw an abstract picture of an atom, we could make it have whatever we wanted, but we had to explain why it was there. i drew leonardo from the ninja turtles and gave him 2 swords and a shell because, according to Daltons atomic theory "an atom cannot be destroyed". i drew a chain connecting him to donatello because "compounds form when atoms of somehting are connected in definiteite proportions." i also had something about "like, no anchovies, dude" but i forget what it was.

Gawd, im a geek.

10. Jymm_Roquand

Nov 25, 2002
    Good News...TMNT figures in the GTA...I don't know about any where else but they are available here in whitby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.