main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA TMNT

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AKAI_FETT, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    So, I had time to kill Saturday AM. And since this my be my last Saturday AM/afternoon of leisure for a year, I decided to roll my bike downtown and catch a Flick. I wanted to see Hill Have Eyes 2, but the next showing was too late in the day and I still had stuff to get at. So I copped a showing of TMNT. And dare I say... It was "Shelltastik". Don't walk in thinking this is going to be the 2k answer to Ben Hur, or The Life Of Brian, but the flick was a fun go.

Now... now that I have that out of my way, I want to tell you about a movie, moreover a trailer for a movie that I witnessed? click below and join my pain / excitement. I was a fan when I was a kid, as was my dad. I will see this. Mark that. Yet again, click below.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467110/

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    What?! Erick didn't start this thread? ;) Dale, Kathy, and I saw TMNT at Mann's Chinese in Hollywood. I liked it, and thought it was a good fun continuation of the first two films, although there are references to all three previous ones. I just wish the same voices were used from the original films, that's all.

As for your post, Lou, I was a fan myself as well. ;)

3. AKAI_FETT

Feb 27, 2006
    Yeah, one of my favoite actors to voice one of my favorite cartoon characters.
    Now if only Rodney Dangerfield could have voiced Boba Fett...:-B
    Boba Dangerfett!I think that is a halloween costume in the making.

4. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Passed on the turtles because I've always hated them. Liked the comics cuz they were really well written, but the movies and tv were too silly. And I'm dreading Underdog as a live action movie. I loved the show s kid, mild mannered shoshine boy who was a superhero. Now, he's a pet named shoshine that has a lab accident? I want my pill popping dog!

5. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I haven't seen this movie yet.

I used to watch the cartoons when I was a kid and my favorite was Rafael dude!

6. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    im gonna check out TMNT tomorrow or thursday. i've always love the turtles series! my fav turtle is Leonardo!

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Mikey! But I think I can wait for this to come out on DVD.

8. AKAI_FETT

Feb 27, 2006
    Raph all the way.

9. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    Corey Feldman needs work. Please bring him back for a voice on TMNT 2! :D [face_mischief]

10. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    FYI - Cool Article on scifi.com. And the creator even talk about a darker sequel...

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw15358.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.