main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN TN Based Convention

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Meta, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta

Meta Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    HI all, first let me introduce myself, i am a member of the Chattooine Fan-Force in Chattanooga and well we have had some interesting talk here of late.

OK i have an idea, for a TN (maybe dip into GA or to the east a bit idk) PURE starwars convention. I hold it sometime where there arent alot of cons going on and there will be enough to draw people out to us. But just imagin it, One weekend a year, (at some point) one of the bigger TN SW Cons, Hundreds upon hundreds of SW fans converged into one place...for one simple cause....Pure SW Mania!

Sure as of right now its just a twinkle...but i whould love to see the possiblity of it. As i said b4, hosted in either chattanooga or nasvhille, maybe somwhere thats has a decent con space, and just lots of fun. Now i know if we get enough intrest and pass it by the chattanooga convention center they may give sapce cheap/free cause of the fact that they get so little play on the convention side of things.

So im running this by you guys and whould love some input!

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    It sounds like a pretty good idea, but unfortunately I don't have any experience with conventions outside of attending them so I couldn't give you much input. Good luck with it though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.