main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Tnu's Log: Log I. Meeting of the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by tnu111, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnu111

tnu111 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2005
    awoke from the cantina as I regularly do. As usual it was a rude awakening. The echo of blaster fire filled the air. Most likely the result of a trigger happy Sith. I could tell by the alignment of the force there would be something different about today. I was only eleven; about five feet in height, with a standard figure, human, similar to my mother?s, and silky green skin, and pitch black eyes like my father.
    As I slowly and cautiously walked out of the cantina, I came across the same Sith that had woken me. Judging by the look in his eyes and the manner in which he held his blaster I could tell one thing, he was drunk. A drunk Sith is never a good thing. He slowly raised his blaster to my temple. With no more than a rusty Vibroblade for my defense, my hands began to quiver. He then let out a bitter laugh as he said, ?Hand over all your credits, Offworlder?.
    At just that instant a fairly tall and lean female approached us. She had crimson eyes and upon her hands she wore a pair of gloves that looked like they were made of a leathery material, cut off just above the knuckles. She wore what appeared to be numerous weapons at her side and she had hard metal guards protecting her forearms.
    The Sith lowered his blaster as she began to draw near. She stopped a short distance from us. The drunken man?s features grew pale as if in fear. He backed away and cowered against a nearby wall. To my relief he was obviously more concerned for his life than about my credits. She approached, coming within a foot of him before she stopped. The woman said in a stern tone of voice ?STAND?. With that he stood up straight, as obediently as a pet would to its master. She then said to him, ?The child is with me. You are not to harm a hair on his body. Understand??
    With that the man then gave out a bit of a chuckle, apparently somewhat less terrified than just a few seconds earlier. ?The Darklord Kira? Defending a youngling? An Offworlder at that? I think you?ve lost it. Perhaps someone more confident should take over your position?? She than grabbed him by the throat with her left hand and without effort hoisted him in the air. She then placed her right hand next to his throat as she extracted a set of claws. The claws were not solid in appearance, but more like a light force that glowed crimson red. Then in a stern voice, but with a hint of amusement, she said, ?Like I said. The YOUNGLING is with me. Either follow my command or be turned over to the Rancor. I?m sure he?s getting hungry by now. Or??, she suddenly stopped as if pondering something in her head, moving her thumb and index finger along the man?s throat, as she did so. ?I was on my way to Tatooine anyway. Maybe I should bring the Sand People a nicely wrapped gift while I?m at it. So? what?ll it be? The Rancor, the Sand People, or me?? The man weakly said ?You?.
    I heard what he said, but by the look on his face I got the impression he?d rather have taken his chances with the Rancor. Kira let him go and said ?Get out!? The man scurried away like pray escaping from a predator.

2. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Hmmm nice story u got goin there. Very interesting.

You might want to put some details at the top, so people can see whats it about like this:

Author:
    Title:
    Timeframe:
    Character:
    Summary:

Other wise well done keep going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.