main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To All: A JOB WELL DONE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi gang!

Well, by the end of the day we had collected 150 cans of food for the Haven! A good day's work I'd say!

Thanks to all of you for making this event a success! To all of you that worked on costumes, put up flyers, reviewed films, promoted via word-of-mouth, helped set up, helped clean up, and were just there all day helping, WAY TO GO!

We apparently need to re-think our publicity plan, but all-in-all a very good day!

Laura and I are delivering the food this afternoon, anyone who would like to come help, POST HERE!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Doug, just wanted to give you a round of applause for making this weekend a great and fun time for everyone. All who participated thanks as well! I'm so glad that I was able to make it and it's inspired me to start making a lot more fan films. Also, its given me ideas for our own club here. You all did a great job and I'm glad I could participate. Loved all the costumes (especially slave Leia) and I hope to see all you in Idaho Falls again soon. Thanks!

3. NewBoiseOrder

NewBoiseOrder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    We can only echo what QuiGon stated (right down to the slave Leia comment) ;). However, besides the slave Leia, the stormtrooper and Darth will always be fan favorites. (Marc wants his own trooper armor.)
    A favorite fanfilm this weekend was the Mtn Dew "commercial"... It's been said a lot by many that it was the true drink of the Jedi!
    So, if we have a filmfest, you guys will come over and help us, right?
    Thanks for a wonderful oppertunity in inviting us. There can only be good things between our groups for years to come - Star Wars community and the fans that create it is a truely a wonderful thing. May the Force Be With You, Always!

4. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    You bet we'll come help! Thanks for your participation, support, and TRAVEL!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.