main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA To all my Peoples in the Spokantina

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jordi-WanKenobi20, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Hey hey hey everyone! Man, I haven't been here in a while. It's good to be back,with my REAL Star Wars family and home.

Well I'll get down to brass tax here. I was wondering what was the plan for Celebration IV this coming year and who was going and hotels and all that junk, cause now since I'm a legal adult I can travel around alot better and help out with stuff such as a hotel room cost. I need to know that stuff and see how I can help out.

The second part of this is that I've moved back to Sandy, UT, but I still hope I'm considered a member of the Spokantina, anywho I thought I might let you guys know all this and give you a, well, really really early heads up.

It'll be nice to here from you guys!!!

2. TuleenDonai

TuleenDonai Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005
    That's sort of close to Idaho .... Right? [face_thinking]

Spokane is pretty much in Idaho anyway! :D

3. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey Jordan!

Conga Rats on becoming an adult! Do you feel any different??

Anyway, we haven't heard much new information about C4, but I will keep you in mind when/if I can get hotel rooms booked from the reserved fanclub rooms. From there, we can have the group plan for transportation. In the meantime, if you can afford it, I would suggest that you purchase the fanclub membership with magazine subscription from Starwar.com. You can then get updates and special member pricing and perks!

Keep checking in on us here and if you want, PM me your email address and I can send you any important updates!

4. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Oops! Jarus' post above was actually posted by me! I guess that is what I get for posting at John's house...

5. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hey Jordan.

I hope life is treating you well.

I also hope that your local FF is decent enough. Though you will always be one of ours, you do need a group to hang with while you're there. Sorry I didn't get a chance to teach you how to build anything. Groups always welcome new people with skills.

Take care.

6. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Believe me I will try to come up there and come to a meeting and get something done. Even, learn to build something, eh Raph?

7. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Good to hear from you Jordan and glad to hear life is going well.
    I'd say more, but I think "Stay out of trouble" about sums it up ;)

8. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Well "trouble" is my middle name.

I hate this I flunked arts and crafts class and I'm in serious need of a good costume, but I'm low financially wise. Yes I know I'm just whining but this is how much I've gone insane without being able to meet with you guys.

9. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Is the intense desire for a costume the sign of insanity? ;)
    If so, call me crazy.
    I echo you're sentiment on a lack of funds. We need to talk with James about clone armor again. Then, once we have a couple of clones, we'll need an Anakin :D

10. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Give me an advance heads-up, and I'll try to have everything in order by the time you get here.

11. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Will do Raph!

And to Daramin, I would be glad to be the Anakin leading the clones, now that would bee a cool sight to see.

12. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Anakin would need a lightsaber, wouldn't he.....

13. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Yes that is all too true Raph. And you are the guy to mentor him for it.

14. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.