main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC To all who are interested i am making a film and need helpers

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by kitey, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitey

kitey Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    Want to be the next George Lucas?
    Give me a email at jedikitey@yahoo.com.au if you are interested
    It ill be a ball, we are going away for three days to film next holidays, if interested about the plot, please reply, also looking for costumes and music composers

Thankyou

2. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeh, I'd like to do something like that, but i would need some more information...

3. smegtrek2000

smegtrek2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2000

yes, you should just post some details here

4. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Kitey, Sounds interesting. I have some sword combat and acting/producing knowledge. A friend of mine is also an excellent composer. Please send some more extensive info to
    mixojoe@yahoo.com.au

5. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Well It looks as though I could come along, but I'm not sure what I could do. I study Computer Science, not cinematography. I could be an extra...

6. kitey

kitey Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    Well,

Extras would be good,
    Who is going to Star Walking this Saturday?

Ill tell you the plot:

A few hours after return of the Jedi, the last Imperial pilot flies through space, his ship is stuffed and he has no hope of living. He comes across a Star Destroyer, he asks to be saved but the General of the ship, (Who's name is General Orlo) doesnt let him and flies away, so the pilot (whos name is Nok) crash lands on the planet Adega, his ship crashes in the water and sinks, he manages to survive but gets captured by the aliens called Tollochs, The Tollochs world was destroyed by the Imperials. At first they hate Nok, but after a while Nok forgets about the Empire and enjoys his stay, he forgets about the Empire and lives in peace. One day the Empire comes to make an outpost on the planet. Lead by General Orlo at the start of the film, Nok and the Tollochs fight of the Imperials and save the day. Nok then flies away with the ship the Imperials landed with and lives happily ever after.

What do you think?

7. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Sounds good. What kind of locations have been scouted for filming i.e. what is the planet meant to look like.

8. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Yes! Sounds good this plot does! Interested I am. But the filming will be where?

And I do hope to go to Starwalking. We'll just have to wait and see though to be certain.

9. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, I was also wondering where it will be filmed???

10. bigjack3

bigjack3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    I could be interested but may be a little old

bigjack3

11. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    And I might be a little bit too young...

12. kitey

kitey Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    Old, young it matters not, all come to Star Walking and see me there,

The film will be set in a forest, there is a place 15 min of Ballarat called Creswick, it will be filmed there (Its about 1 hour drive). I will be paying for the cabins we stay in i just need numbers (And costumes)

Chris

13. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Damn! its too far for me.. but wheres this Star Walking thing? ive heard of it before but i cant remember.. what is it?

14. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, I think it might be a little bit too far for me as well... but well see...

The Star Walking on this Saturday at 1-5 pm. Here is the link:

Here

Who's going?

15. JediApprenticeSparky

JediApprenticeSparky Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey... I'd love to help out with ur movie...

That's if u haven't already done it yet.

I did a bit of acting and have done some shows... I'm currently on as an Extra in several episodes of a series called... HI8 or Short Cuts (it's a kids series) atleast I think it's on TV now... not too sure.

But I can help out with either some actual acting or, helping with setting up scenes... ie: Choreographing (that spelt right) possibly a litte camera work or directing

This will help me greatly in the area of acting at the same time, I'll make new friends...

I've only recently gotten into the Fan made films of StarWars... But I'd love to work on it...

I'm 18 and a guy... (if that helps)

Although I don't have any costume's or props etc... although I am thinking of making my own Lightsaber... more than likely just from Wood... and will see if I can get my Mum to help me make a Jedi style clothing, and mebbe some Imperial ones too... but that won't be netime soon......

So send em an e-mail with any relevant details as in, When, Where, What I'll need (essentials), I'll be real happy to help!!!!

16. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    So what happens at these meetings? ive never been to one.

17. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Don't know, this will be my first time as well... if i go that is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.