main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE TO ALL WHO ORDERED SHIRTS

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by UncleOwen1138, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Hi all,

I went ahead and put in our order tonight. Because we didn't have 16 shirts our discounts went down, so, the shirts will run about and extra $2.00 per piece. Sorry about that. You all can just get it to me when ever.

The shirts should be done on about April 29th. Possibly sooner. I will let everyone know.

To those who did not order a shirt, you can order them on your own at any time. The store is Caps, Etc. They are located at Oakview Mall, lower level, near Younkers. If you go in and get the same shirts we are getting made, the cost will be:

S-M-L-XL: $26.61 (includes tax)
    XXL: $28.74 (includes tax)
    XXXL: $30.87 (includes tax)

Just tell them you are with the Omaha Fan Force. They also have a bunch of other items to put the logo on. You can have them put the logo on your own item, but it will cost about $20.00.

I do need to go in next week for a final OK on the shirts, so if anyone wants to put in a order then, you can get the money into me this weekend, and I can do it. The prices will be higher, plus the shirts won't be in till 2 or 3 days after the others. Just let me know.

Hope this isn't too confusing, let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

boB

2. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    Hello all,

I have good news......and bad news about the shirts. Which would you like first? :D

The Good... :)

Or

The Bad... :(

Hmmmmm! ?[face_plain]

How about the good news first. The shirts are done! They look very cool and awesome. :)

Now for the bad news. :(

The guy who ordered the shirts made a small boo-boo. He only ordered XL, XXL, & XXXL. No mediums or larges. Now it really only effects Darla, Rick, and Lisa. I do apologize. There are 2 options. You can look at the XL and see if you still want them. Those who ordered larges might want that option. Or, I can re-order them. I know it?s a pain, and I am sorry. He does a great job on the shirts, and they are decent priced, but he is a little...you know. ;)

Darla, Rick, and Lisa, just let me know what you want me to do. I will be bringing them tonight to Wal-Mart, so if your there you can look at them then. Sorry again for the inconvenience. :_|

Just let me know. Thanks.

boB

P.S. Sarah, your shirt should be done sometime soon.

3. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    There is a third option, you could all gain weight, in order to fill them out!! :D :D

4. MrSoze

MrSoze Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Greetings!

Bob, I hate to say it, but unless I want a tent, I better have a large. I'm a pretty small guy for my age, and I think a L is just about my limit. So, I'll probably need a reorder. I feel really bad asking you to do that, sight unseen, but I'd like to have it for the movie, and I would think the only way to do that is to tell you right now I need a large. I also owe you 2 dollars next time I see you. Let me know what I need to do, and if you can get the shirt ordered with a large. Sorry about this. Thanks for all you're doing!

Yours in the Force,
    Rick

5. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. He got them done pretty quick, so as long as I get the order in by next week, they will be done by the movie.

6. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes and Darla wants to wait for the right size too. So I am willing to shoot you the money for another shirt if need be.

7. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    I am supposed to pick up the re-ordered shirts tomorrow. Everyone who needed to re-order, please contact me or post so I can get them to you ASAP. Thanks and sorry about the mess and everything.

boB

8. MrSoze

MrSoze Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Greetings!

Hey boB. Thanks for taking care of this for us. I have to work tomorrow, out at Marriott on 90th and Blondo. If possible, you can drop it off for me there. If that's not convenient, let me know what is, and I'll try to make it happen. Email me, post, or call at 301-7981.

Thanks again!

Yours in the Force,
    Rick Poehling

9. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Dude, Soze! My mom works there!

10. UncleOwen1138

Jan 13, 2001
    Rick,

I work until about 4:00 tomorrow. I should be able to drop it off whenever. Just give me a couple of times, and I shall do my best.

boB

11. MrSoze

MrSoze Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2002
    Uncle Owen,

I work until 8:30 tonight. Call me and let me know whatever time works for you, and I can be waiting outside for you. It's the Marriott Reservation center at 90th and Blondo, drive around to the employee entrance.

Yours in the Force,
    Rick

12. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Wow... my girlfriend works there also!!! Small world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.