main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA To all you Hayden haters (I'm sure there's a few left)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by redsith17, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsith17

redsith17 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    For all the people that doubt Hayden Christiensen's acting abilities, check out "Shattered Glass" There's a reason why he acts the way he does in SW. It's the way Lucas directs him to. He's excellent in "Shattered Glass" which has him a role as far away from Anakin as you could imagine. I have to admit it is hard to see him in a different role. Kinda how Billy Dee and Mark Hamill will be forever remembered for their SW roles. There's much hope for young Hayden though. Anyways, I'm rambling. It's a good movie, rent it!

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I thought he was great in both Star Wars flicks.

3. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Hayden will always be anakin he will never have an acting career in any other films poor lad he will end up doing conventions all the while I hope he is at comic con would like to get his autograph and have a chat he seems a cool.

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Watch Life as a House. He's even better. :)

5. Svoor

Svoor Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004
    He was alright in Life as a House. He was still whiney, but that /was/ his character. I haven't seen it recently enough to offer an extremely valid opinion of his acting in that movie.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Saw Shattered Glass and Life as a House.. he was great in both, and really did a LOT better in Episode III. I could even see a little "Brando" in him at times.

7. redsith17

redsith17 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    I wasn't complaing myself. But I know a lot of people still think he can't act his way out of a paper bag. I thought he was great in Ep3

8. JediFish02

JediFish02 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    If thats how he was told to act, then shame on Lucas! I found him to be very one dimensional with an annoying voice inflection.

9. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    I absolutely adore him both as an actor and as a person. Definitely check out LAAH and <i>Shattered Glass</i> if you haven't already.

--MissPadme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.