main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To all you newbies: I welcome you!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Hello there!:) I'm The Guardian of Arlon. No, I'm not a moderator or administrator. I'm just an ordinary member. It feels like forever since I've been here, but has only been a year. You've probably seen me on youtube. I make video blogs, and I post them in my official thread in the JCC. I've become what you say an important part of the JCC. How I don't know, but its confusing to even try to explain. But thats besides the point.

I just want to let yall know a few things:

1. Some people may be rude, and may try to "attack" you. But don't worry. They can't hurt you over the internet, so don't fret about it. ;) Don't let anyone get to you. They may make fun of you, but don't try to get yourself in a tizzy and in trouble by getting banned. Just tell the moderators about it. They can help.

2. Enjoy yourselves. You can make many friends here on these boards. We have different sections for many different tastes. If you're a movie person, head to The Ampitheater. You like politics? Head to the Senate.

You have fan films, fan fiction, star wars boards, the JCC (a random place), and many other sections to go to!I'm sure you will find what you're looking for here.

Have a good time. And enjoy your time here at the boards.

Sincerly,

The Guardian of Arlon

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Arlon! How's Guy? :p

3. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    ^This person is not on my WUL[face_plain]

4. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    lol You are not on my WUL so be nicer to cobranaconda :p he can ban you.

5. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I can't ban him, I'm a CR, not a mod :p

Plus, Arlon needs to understand the difference between good natured humour and "attacks". If he didn't react so much to people ribbing him, they wouldn't do it :p

Newbies, let this be a lesson to you. Don't take anyone in YJCC seriously. Actually, don't take anyone seriously. Believe everyone is being silly at all times, and you'll have an easier time :p

6. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    I don't take anyone seriously, it's why I'm still alive.

Can I get a [:D] Arlon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.