main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC To BarrisOffee, Aidion_Templari, Eris_of_Discord, X_Raider and Shindo

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Dear BarrisOffee,
    Aidion_Templari,
    Eris_of_Discord,
    X_Raider,
    Shindo,

It is clear that each one of you do not wish to be apart of this group. (Be it by your own words or by association) I have come to this conclusion due to the fact of reading posts from you guys stating that, "you are no longer part of our fan force." Since this is the way you guys wish to go about it, fine. Please, do us all a favor and do not come back. I am very disappointed in each and every one of you listed above. I am sorry it has to be this way but for the existing members, we don't need this drama anymore. Take your filth and garbage that you bring to the table, elsewhere. May the force be with you.

Sincerely,

Cameron Braxton
    a.k.a Mordtat

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
  3. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Fine, if there will be no justice. then there is no point to stay. Its amazing the so-called friends I had will be so quick to dismiss the problems. Oh well, I really dont care. Have a happy life.

oh, and btw, i didnt leave this time, i wasnt going to. i NEVER said in my last two post that I didnt want to be a part of this fan force. Im just trying to stay away from the corrupt "members".

4. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    I am sorry to see those that are going go, I wish them the best. I do not particularly like the drama here, that isn't to say I don't understand where some of you are coming from, but this was far from the best actions to take. Take care guys, may the force be with you.

5. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Id just like to ask...What did I say? If I remember right I dont think ive said one negative thing up here. Anyway im gone too as well I guess not that I really care now. some of you guys are still cool. and those few I will keep up with. But to the rest of you, where were you? Im not looking to talk **** about anyone just saying have any of you called or emailed me asking how ive been? And now that you think about asking No im not ok. not at all really but Im fine now. And I will be. Because I do have a few really great friends. (including The only one up here(not including my mom, josh and,odom) that I really care what they think about me.)My mom has talked to a few of you and listened to your problems as a friend and what happens? Lies and rumors. anyway

-peace!

6. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Thank you "Mr. School teacher" but i just read the list of our leaders and your name is not listed... I will post as i please.. I have seen that i am the E.R.O's slut... well, news to me Jonathan... thanks for getting that info to Josh. And I would like to see if Ray and Kermon feel that way...I barely speak to Ray these days???? So????? anyway, this has gotte to be who's got more power and not what we can do as a group to have fun or help people like"Katie". You are a bunch of selfish old men...start thinking of others...and thank you all for your lack of support as friends.

7. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    The reason why I am not one of these "leaders" is because I have a job that requires more time of me than what I can devote to this wonderful fan force. Once again, if you are going to post then leave the foul langauge out of it and discuss topics based on Star Wars.

If you are leaving, it was nice knowing you and I will enjoy the good times we had and will do my best to try to forget all of the negative mess that has happened in the past.

However, if you are staying then drop the negativity and be cool.

Sincerely,
    Mordtat

p.s Read my post logically and do not give into passion. You will understand after rereading it where you belong in the message. I am done with this and ready for this group to grow past the current chaos.

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    please lock this thread also to close all argument venues all might Hama.

PS. love your advice its amazing how helpful running fullspeed into a wall works when wearing sandals.

9. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Yes, hama do close this thread, and kazuma, if you are trying to avoid conflict, you could have done without the P.S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.