main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq To become an official chapter...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TwilekSenator, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilekSenator

TwilekSenator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2001
    to become an official chapter of the fanforce we need to:

. plan and execute three events or activities and have advance notice of each posted on the FanForce Headlines/Main page. They want us to build grassroots, self-contained clubs that actually do more than just chat on the forums all the time!

. Network with our fellow fans! Without the completion of this particular guideline, consideration cannot be given.*

. Choose one CR (City Representative) to represent your organization to FanForce. This person will work directly with a FanForce Regional Support Administrator to help us plan out activities, interface with charities, gather sponsors (if and when necessary) and address all issues and concerns regarding FanForce and TheForce.Net in general. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE LADY ANI :)

. A local FanForce can be run any way the fans of that city wish it to be run. All we ask is that you use our FanForce City Forums as your online meeting place!

(we could have a board of CR's! LOL)

*Special consideration can be given to city groups and clubs that have demonstrated a sustained membership and record of activity.

2. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    Oh, charaties! I never thought of that. If any of us take on costume projects, I would love to go to toy stores or something to help them. That would be so much fun. Or maybe visiting a Children's Hospital!

3. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Charities! I love helping out in any way possible. I really am happy that we're getting closer to becoming official.

4. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    ohhhhhh fun! I have a couple friends, who need to come online more often..Can you hear me Whitney!!! I know your out there somewhere, but we went to the Cottonwood mall dressed up like Jedi, Sith and Star Wars fans so I know we have no problem going out dressed up, heck I loved doing it so if you need any people I've got a couple...whom I will get on here soon!

5. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    for charity, childrens hospitals are fine, but the burocrasy involved is a massive headach. consider other things, like Project share, i did my school service there and it is an awsome gig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.