To clone or not to clone

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by trooper158, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trooper158 Jedi Padawan

The shock troops of the Repulic and Empire are no more than preprogrammed clones?!Now,I am trying to get "enlisted" in the Stormtrooper service. I shudder at the thought of being nothing more than a "I have no other life" pawn.However they may not be clones.To me the stromtroopers are like a an
    enlite millitary organization,say like the
    U.S Marnies and the Waffen-SS both are shock forces.
    Individuals hearing the "call" to defend their homes or dudes in tubes?
    What do you think?
  2. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, word of advice, please put SPOILER WARNING on anything like this in the future, okay? Some people who will remain anonymous (Stone) are trying to keep themselves spoiler-free for Ep. II, and he'll cry if he hears any of this. =)

SPOILER WARNING--Yes, stormtroopers are clones. However, there was a nice explanation that I think everyone can be happy with. Yes, the majority of the stormtroopers are clones, but I would imagine that some people could be recruited into the ranks that were not clones. These two groups would likely remain separate at all time, so the secret wouldn't get out, but this would be a nice way to allow the EU to at least partially coincide with the films. =)
  3. trooper158 Jedi Padawan

I thought that the clone deal was widely know.I apologize for any trouble I have caused.It was an idea I had in my head.
  4. Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Master

star 4
    Dont let Kurgan chop your head off. :D

Now that you know just put it in the thread title.

BTW I think (MHO) that they will recruit from the masses by the OT. There might be a reason for it.
  5. THX_Jedi FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Don't lose your head. :cool:
  6. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's all good, my friend. I just didn't want to listen to Stone cry about spoilers and stuff. =)
  7. trooper158 Jedi Padawan

I like to say that nothing is for sure until we SEE episode 2. If they are clones ,there sex life must be a no-go(RL).
    Thanks for your replys,I like too hear some more thoughts on the subject.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.