main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson To DarthSpino (Big Bass Nass if you read this please let him know)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyNaberrie, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    The reason why I am posting this is because I cannot PM him from this name until he checks his PMs

I have been PM-ing you like crazy! I made a mistake and I got mad at you over a stupid joke and now you have a girlfriend and it's driving me crazy! I miss you and yes, I still love you and it's really hard to think straight about anything. I made a mistake and didn't talk to you on the phone when you called, I was upset and now I'm even more upset knowing that you're there and I'm here and you're happy and I'm not. I am sorry to the Fan Force Members for taking up your board space. Big Boss Nass, please if you read this before Mark does please tell him to get on the boards and read his posts and this one too. I swear if I could go back in time I would've talked to you and made things better but I was stupid and I didn't.

Thanks for your time

2. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

JEDI_CORRELLIAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    HEE HEE HEE

3. DarthKano

DarthKano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2002
    Well LadyNaberrie, I am a friend of Mark's, I will soon be known as Evil_Emperor_Zurg, but he will not give me the password for my new user name because we share the same email, I am mad at him too, Mark does have a new a girlfriend, but do not give up, if want more info just PM me and can tell you about Mark, and please, call me Zurg! Oh and I happen to also know Big_Boss_Nass since we all go to the same school, sorry if he was supposed to read it first!

4. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I am here, I still cant read my PM's cause im at school and there are a bunch of people around me :p I will talk to you later Linds :)

5. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

Mar 12, 2002
    DARTH KANO WANTS HIS PASSWORD OR HE WILL TELL THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND HE HAS A BIG MOUTH ( don't mean it like that)!

6. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    I already know he has a new girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

7. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

Mar 12, 2002
    NO HIS GIRLFRIEND HERE! HE WILL TELL HER

8. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Im not with Linds anymore.I would never cheat on anyone :mad:

9. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    You know what Mark..........DO you even CARE that this is HURTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all THE **** I've been through in my life?!?!? ARE you that much of a ******** *******?

EDIT: *feels like her heart is being ripped out slowly*

EDIT: This thread is being locked. THis is the type of thing you should discuss over PM, not on the boards. Also, no further flaming will be allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.