main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To Everyone in College/University: GOOD LUCK on Exams!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Garth Maul, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    My final semester as a student! If I pass all my courses (ah, 100% finals...boo, hiss), I will have a law degree in a few weeks.

I'd just like to say good luck/break a leg if you need more studying time to all the students out there, I share your pain.

The JC/Episode III news has been one of my sole consolations in this difficult year...but if my fiancee is reading this (not likely), she's number one, of course. 8-}

The 3NSA community especially has been above and beyond the call of duty in terms of civility, thoughtfulness,and overall quality of posting.

Cheers to all and anyone living in a northern clime, it's nice to see the sun and grass again...time for soccer. :D

2. MaceWindyII

MaceWindyII Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2000
    Well I hope you all fail...badly. :mad:

:mad: MaceWindyII,
    mace windy's unsuccessful sequel

3. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Thanks Garth. I wish I was in your shoes. I got 3 more years left before I'm done with college. And then it is off to intern at one of the following places:

New Line Cinema
    Lions Gate Films
    Industrial Light And Magic
    Warner Brothers Pictures
    Sony Pictures
    Paramount Pictures
    Disney

and any other movie studio you can name. :) And I'm so glad I've been getting good grades. It will make getting my internship that much easier.

4. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    What about the highschool students in senior years? I've just had a truckload of exams!

5. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    Ha ha, no hard feelings. ;)

It's been too long since high school, I couldn't remember when finals were for secondary students.

6. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    Congrats to all of you who aren't in school and don't have to put up with that crap anymore! :D

7. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    Bah, I'm in my third year and I've still got at least another two after this one. Booo! You suck GARTH ;)

8. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks Garth_maul ! :) I'm still in it for at least one year though... ;) Let's not forget poor highschool students who have to put up with it for a long long time... 8-} 8-}

9. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    Well thanks! I have three and a half years yet to look forward to. I'm just a wee little freshman. I have three years of actually schooling left and a half year of student teaching.

Thanks! I'm going to need the luck. I hate Math...

~ Crystal ~

10. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    UP.

Good luck to anyone writing exams anywhere.

Including our friend Windy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.