main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends To Face Is To Conquer (update 1/1 FINALLY!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mystralgurl, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Just_Jill - [face_blush] I know that. I got my brother to reply for me since I was attempting to juggle lightsabers...He's younger, and his German is terrible...Ja, Deutsch ist Brillant.

Black_Scout - Good! I got 98% and retain my place at the top of my class....Force, I sound like such a geek... XD

2. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    yes, but we love you anyway... (and I like geeks!)

3. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2004
    We should probably create a "Jin Social Thread" to discuss the niceies of German. But those are distant plans. As usual, the authors have surpassed my expectations. When I think back to it, the way they underestimated themselves seems so long ago, forgotten, cast in mist by their seriously fast developing skills. The last chapter I loved most of all. It shows how the bond of frienship can keep your faith from drifting away. Or, in the words of Darth Tyranus: "Flawless timing, perfect control."
    Earthlings without Math are like Jedi without the Force.

4. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Mr_Fantastic - We should probably create a "Jin Social Thread" to discuss the niceties of German. Why would it be a Jin social thread if we were discussing German? But the idea?s a good one. A TFITC thread?d be nice?Perhaps if we do a sequel.

As usual, the authors have surpassed my expectations. *hugs* I liked the last post very much, and was glad you enjoyed it. Thanks!

When I think back to it, the way they underestimated themselves seems so long ago, forgotten, What are you talking about? I still think I suck!

cast in mist by their seriously fast developing skills. You?re embarrassing me, Filip. Each post sees us work harder, but ultimately enjoy ourselves more.

The last chapter I loved most of all. Danke so viel. May I ask why?

It shows how the bond of friendship can keep your faith from drifting away. He got it! Force help me, he got it! *jumps around excitedly then runs up to hug him* I?ve been waiting sooo long for someone to understand exactly what point I meant to get across in my fan fictions. Thank you for making my day!

Earthlings without Math are like Jedi without the Force. Of course?.Zahlen sind wunderbar!

5. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    A big happy birthday to Mystralgurl! You're the greatest master I could ever wish for!

*hugs*

6. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Mystralgurl
    Happy Birthday to you![face_dancing]

7. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Happy Naming Day to you,
    Happy Naming Day to you,
    Happy Naming Day Dear Master...
    Happy Naming Day To You!!!!

*guitar riff*

8. darthrevan34

darthrevan34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2005
    good story!=D=

9. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Thankies, Dark Lord.

10. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    aw... thanx padawan! and lissa...

we should be posting sometime in the near future...

11. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    *sigh* I've been such a slacker about replying! I've missed two wonderful posts and a birthday! (Happy belated Birthday Mystralgurl! [face_clown] )

But I'm still here reading and looking forward to the next post!

12. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Mouse2 - Dw about it, mouse...You at least bothered with some sort of reply... :)

We're working on the new post....Honest ;)

13. Mr_Fantastic

Aug 5, 2004
    So the Master turns 15. Wonder what she will be like in 15 years. I know I can't imagine myself that far in the future.
    Explain something to me.
    "okay, -Darksaber- and I are writing this story together, with a bit of a post from CodeName_Targeter every now and then..."

Did I miss something, or do you consider half a year to be "every now and then" ?

14. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    um.... I think she actually forgot about us, but we're managing on our own...

15. Mr_Fantastic

Aug 5, 2004
    Then ask her to pick the story up. What was she supposed to work on?

16. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Targeter was supposed to be working on this, but we sort of forgot about her after a few weeks when she didn't respond to our emails...Plus, the character she was to play was phased out of existance slowly over a number of weeks....Hope that clears it up for you.

PS: You're very observant, Filip.

17. Tirra_Parr

Tirra_Parr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    Hey! I still exist!!!! That's so awesome!

Random thought #1

They don't do a very good job of teaching languages in the
    U.S. public school system. Of course where I went was in the
    middle of nowhere(a.k.a. Canton). They really needed to teach
    some of those kids how to speak english. I can sort of speak
    french, but much of that is because my mum's Canadian. I really
    wanted to learn german, but they didn't offer it.

Random thought #2

Do not eat dinner with friends, then go to guild meeting, then
    go to club meeting, then go play D&D for hours when you have a
    research paper due the next day. I am so going to sleep through
    art class...and usually I'm a good student byt the past few weeks
    have left me behind.

Random thought #3

I want a new post, because this is a totally awesome story.

@};-. & @};-.

~tirra

18. Mr_Fantastic

Aug 5, 2004
    Start a fan club for randomisation, tirra.
    DS, if I was observant, I would've picked that up 6 months ago. Or maybe I just consider the period "a little now and then".[face_laugh]
    I think you should attempt to contact her now. Any new character would only add to the story. At least invite her to witness your success. I can start a petition for the invitation for fans to sign if you like.
    Until the Jin randomisation fan adorers club is formed, I'll post my stuff here, I guess.
    No need to rush the update. Remember, it would be best if each chapter exceeded the previous one in perfection, like it has done every single time before.:D

19. -Darksaber-

Mar 22, 2005
    Mr_Fantastic- Start a fan club for randomisation, tirra. I'd love that.

Or maybe I just consider the period "a little now and then" [face_laugh] Me too.

I think you should attempt to contact her now. Any new character would only add to the story. I'm not sure she'd want to be involved...

At least invite her to witness your success. I'll ask my Master to.

I can start a petition for the invitation for fans to sign if you like. You'd go to all that trouble?

Until the Jin randomisation fan adorers club is formed, I'll post my stuff here, I guess.
    You'll have to. Unless you want to establish one...I call president! :)

No need to rush the update. Remember, it would be best if each chapter exceeded the previous one in perfection, like it has done every single time before.
    You're sweet. Dw, we're working hard.

Just to clear things up for me, what're people's favourite characters in the story? Do you guys have any suggestions for what you'd like to see happen?

20. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    hmmm... [face_thinking] I like the idea of a petition! Then we can show her it, and she might post once or twice!

21. Mr_Fantastic

Aug 5, 2004
    I've pm-ed eeryone who's been following the story, but so far I've had 2 replies only, one of which states the story's developing at a slow rate. I suppose the others are busy on the other fics as well.

22. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    yeah... this story is really slow, and I am really sorry about that.... we're trying, but with the holidays and last minute homework assignments and all... all we can say is that we are very sorry... [face_praying] forgive us?

23. Mr_Fantastic

Aug 5, 2004
    Hey, I'm on your side I already told DS real guys take all the time in the world they need and true fans wait. What I'm really sorry about is the little amount of responses from the pm's.

24. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    don't worry, it isn't your fault they aren't responding.

Huh... wonder where my padawan went? She hasn't contacted me since before the holidays... since she is accident prone, I should probably be getting very worried about now....

25. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    don't worry, it isn't your fault they aren't responding.

Huh... wonder where my padawan went? She hasn't contacted me since before the holidays... since she is accident prone, I should probably be getting very worried about now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.