main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"To Follow My Destiny" -- a Dark Leia AU -- HURRAH!!! An UPDATE!!!!!!! New post came on 06/20!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mar17swgirl, Oct 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obischick

Obischick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    *swish and flick*

Wingardrium Leviosa!!!

~Obischick

2. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    UP!!!

3. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    It's been soo long... I hope Mar hasn't forgotten about this lovely lil' story. :( UP!

4. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
  5. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    *cries in corner*

MARRRRRRR!!!! *sniff* Don't *bawl* forget *sob* US!!!!!

~Obischick

6. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    UUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

~Obischick

7. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Ummmmmmm.... Mar?

Where are you? We need you!

~sniffle~

Come back please?

~still no responce~

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

~Obischick

9. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    Even though I think Mar is gone for the summer, I'll UP this anyway to try and get new readers... :)

10. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    She's GONE for the summer?? [face_shocked]

Where the //censored// did she go???

:_| :_| :_|

*opens diary and starts to write:*

Day five hundred thirty seven and one half

Mar still hasn't posted. I've waited and waited and waited. She still hasn't posted. I sit, staring, at the screen of my computer, hoping beyond all belief, that the message will come up that she's updated, but nothing happens.

I will report back in one hour on the progress that I am making.

Adieu.

~Obischick :( :( :( :(

11. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    *stamps foot in annoyance*

What's a girl got to do to get a friggin post around here? :_| :_| :_|

Come back Mar!! We still love you!!!

*runs out of thread, slamming door behind her*

~Obischick

12. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    Up.... :(

[face_plain]

~Obischick

13. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Actually, Mar's back.

(sorry for not posting . . . I've been lurking)

14. Obischick

Aug 25, 2001
    Soooooooooooo....she's back, eh??? And she hasn't posted, eh????

Well, I'll make trouble for her!!! [face_devil] [face_devil]

*cackles evilly*

~Obischick

15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    this fell to.......you don't want to know what page it fell to.......

*sends story up attached to balloons*

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Hello? Mar? HellO?

17. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
  18. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    *sneaks in*

Guys... I'm so sorry...

Okay, okay, before you start throwing rotten food at me, please hear what I have to say.

First of all, I want to apologize very humbly to all of you, my faithful readers for leaving you for so long. My summer "vacation" from the forums has stretched a bit, since I interrupted my studies and went working as an au-pair to France. I've been pretty busy the first few months, and really had not much time for writing.

But now I PROMISE YOU that I'm coming back. I've been a little busy with the Virtual Sequels project (you might know of it, just follow the link in my sig if you want to know more). But I want to write again, and I'm DEFINITELY going to continue with this story. :) You have my word, guys. Just give me a week to get back on track.

In the mean time, you can check my short story I wrote. It's a Jedi Purge OC story, a one-poster, called Among the Stars.

See you all later and a huge THANK YOU for not forgetting me! :D

*sends kisses to all*

19. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Good news guys: I'm working on a new post! :D It will be up definitely sometimes this week (when I get it betaed soon). So please be patient with me (I know, I'm terrible...). I PROMISE not to let this story die! :)

20. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Okay, okay, I know I didn't post... I'm SORRY! I've been a little busy with this new fic of mine - The Maya Tasco Chronicles, a "character prequel" to Amidala_Skywalker's "If the Mask Fits" trilogy. So, while you're waiting for a post, you can go there and read! :)

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Up!

I'm working on the new post! :D AND I have a new beta! :D I'll post soon, I PROMISE! :)

22. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm now waiting for Daphne, my new beta, to send me back my post. :)

23. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    *looks around, sees the place STILL deserted*

Oh well, I think I'll have to send PMs to everyone... :p

24. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    *fanfares*

Well, ladies and gentlemen, here it is! After more than a year, TFMD is back! :D This post is a bit shorter than what I used to write, because I'm a bit rusty, but I hope you'll like it anyway. :)

Enjoy, and please give me feedback! ;)

And many, many thanks to my new beta Daphne for her help!

Leia sat back in her seat and rubbed her eyes, trying to shake away the fatigue. The long weeks of being constantly on the ship, with only a few stops here and there, had begun to catch up with her.

Only two more hours and she would finally join with the Executor, an impressive Super-class Star Destroyer, the flagship of the Imperial fleet, commanded by her father. There, she knew, she could finally rest properly.

Her Sith Infiltrator had rooms for lodging, too, but they were only provisional ? two small bunks with rather ucomfortable beds. After such a long time, no one could blame her for waiting anxiously for a proper comfort. And her quarters on the Executor were comfortable, all right.

Leia yawned, and for a moment considered doing a little lightsaber exercise to wake up. But she discarded the idea soon, and decided to lie down for a moment instead. In the moments like this, even the makeshift sleeping quarters were better than the pilot's seat.

She walked into the small room and stretched herself on the bed. Through the floor she could hear the rumble of the Infiltrator's engines, just loud enough to prevent her from drifting to sleep. Closing her eyes, she let her thoughts wander through the past few weeks.

After the Rebels destroyed the Death Star, the Emperor ordered six nearest Star Destroyers to search the sector around Yavin, but there was no trace of the Rebels. Their base on Yavin IV was deserted, as they had expected, but all signs showed that it wasn't so for long. The Rebels had escaped just in the nick of time before the Imperials arrived.

Logic said that they split up and dispersed around the Galaxy, but the Intelligence wasn't successful in locating them. Evidently they knew that their bold attack would not be forgotten. Even the usual small raids,
    that had been so common before the Battle of Yavin, had become rare.

Almost one quarter of the fleet's Star Destroyers were searching for the Rebel
    bases, and thousands of probe droids were dispatched to comb through every location in the Galaxy likely to host the Alliance.

It was a huge task, yet it didn't bring fruits so far. True, some smaller bases were discovered, and a several dozen ships found and destroyed - but the real heart of Alliance was still beating in some secret hide-out, lost to the Empire for the time being.

As was Luke lost to her, Leia realized.

Her feelings towards him had been now mixed - she still bore affection for her
    sibling, but she couldn't forgive him for destroying the Death Star. She felt torn between two loves, the love she has always known for her father, and the love she had instinctively for Luke, from the moment she met him. She was longing to reunite with her brother that she had only know for such a short time.

The fact that he was still escaping the Empire angered her, yet soothed her somehow at the same moment. She couldn't imagine what would happen to him if he were caught, or what her father would do to him. Either he'd kill him, or...

Leia's heart suddenly began beating faster. Maybe he could be turned. Maybe, just maybe, she could convince him that the Jedi's teachings were only rubbish, senseless restrictions preventing one from using his full potential. After all, he was still young and rash, easy to mold - and hadn't he, too, the blood of their father flowing in his veins?

He will never join the Dark Side, her mind cried at her, and you know that.

Leia sat up, suddenly feeling cold. If he could
    not be turned, then the Emperor would surely
    destroy him.

No, father would not allow that.

Would not? Are you so sure?

Leia shivered. A terrible image appear

25. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Hark! What is this? A great new post! That's what this is! :) Good job! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.