I need opinions. It'll be a little less than a year later when I 'ORD' from NS, and currently I'm also taking steps towards ensuring a Uni education. And although I already have a place in NUS, the U.S is where I want to go. Now what I can't decide on is whether to disrupt from NS and leave in Jan 2005 (Winter Term), or wait until I ORD and go in Sep 05 (Fall Term). Of course, I have to bear in mind that NS is a complete displeasure and also the question of where I will be watching and celebrating Episode III Any thoughts?