main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To like Jag or not to like Jag? That is the question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Miss_Jaina, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Then again, I feel the same way about his name as Kier does. I think it's a silly name and I wonder why all the Antilles' have names that refer to geometric shapes and their characteristics.

I never thought about the geometry angle (ahem!) before.

Still, the all-time dumbest Star Wars name is still Thracken. Aside from the fact that I hate the character and want to see him dead, means nothing when you consider his name is a sound effect from a Thor comic.

2. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    Jag is really cool and a good character in the New Jedi Order. I hope we see more of him.

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I beg to differ. I think that Kueller is probably one of the worst. Also, any of those Zahn names like Mithrawlkjokntnsalktjsoignkaslkjgsluundo or whatever really take the cake as stupid names of the SW universe! Also, Thracken sounds like a disease that you really don't want to get. So does Thrawn, but I don't really want to get into that! :p

Jae Angel

4. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    I think the dubmest SW name is Exar Kun. I just don't get his name and think it's really stupid.

~Miss Jaina

5. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't get how to pronounce his name! I know it's probably "Ee-sar" but sometimes I end up pronouncing it "Ex-ar" whenever I'm not paying attention. :p

Another name that's always bothered me is Jacen. I was always so reluctant to call him Jason because then it would just be a stupid variation of an earth name. Jah-sehn always sounded so much better, and I think I heard somewhere that Zahn pronounced it that way too. Oh well, when it comes to pronounciation of Star Wars names I think it's really subjective.

Jae Angel

6. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Why did this turn into a name debate page? And I agree with Narundi. He needs to get a backbone. Jaina's gonna run all over him and I'm going to be mad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.