Before To Live in Fear JA Obi/Qui Author's note 9/27!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedimommie2, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Opal Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh. Qui's a real evil ******* in this one, isn't he?

And don't be fooled by Kynstar. She's just protecting Qui-Gon because she has this thing for long-haired, bearded men... :p
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shhhh Opal!! You'll give my secret away! ;) *snrk* hehehe
  3. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: Scary!!! I sense much Obi-angst in the near future... Great post, I can't wait for more!!
  4. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Knight

star 1
    *sigh* I love this story. I've always loved mysteryish stuff. I feel so sorry for Obi! The poor kid. Lifes to rough for him. Or should I say authors are to rough on him. Either way works I guess. *waits patiently for update*
  5. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry Jacen, but I'm rooting for the bunny!
  6. Opal Jedi Master

star 4
    You think that's a secret, Kyn? [face_laugh]
    Now, don't get me wrong, I love ol' Jinny as well. But when he messes with my little Obi doll, he best be prepared for a serious smackdown. :D
  7. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry Jacen, but I'm rooting for the bunny!

:eek: oh great. *sighs.* Well it turns out that i'm already writing it. I just couldn't get away from it.

:) It's a mystery story featuring 12 year old Anakin. Padawan Obi-Wan and :eek: Qui-Gon.

Summary: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan go on a mission and only Obi-Wan returns. Obi-Wan is not acting like himself and so Anakin takes matters into his own hands.

I'm thinking of titling the fic 'What really happend to Qui-Gon?' I may think of something better later before i start posting it.

Please post soon jedimommie2.
  8. JediVegeta Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I just wanted to say I have been enjoying your story! I just found it a couple of days ago and decided I HAD to delurk to say how great it is! I truly have not seen many evil Qui fics, but yours is cool!! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

:)
  9. jedimommie2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Opal: [face_laugh]

Kynstar: I think everyone already knows your secret! ;)

KenobisGirl: Thank you! Next post will be up in the morning!

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee: Thanks for your patience. Next post will be up in the morning.

PadawanKitara: Me too!

jacen200015: Your new idea sounds great! Hurry up and get started!

JediVegeta: I'm so honored that you delurked. I appreciate you reading this story--I hope you continue to enjoy it.

10. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    *tosses in a bag of bunny chow and sneaks off*
  11. jedimommie2 Jedi Master

star 2
    PadawanKitara: I have some extra bunny chow lying around if you run out. ;)

Here is the next post. I hope you all enjoy it. Oh someone better prepare Kynstar for today's post. ;)

Obi-Wan?s mind was reeling from the agony that Qui-Gon was forcing upon him. One by one he felt his master tearing his shields into miniscule pieces. As this was happening, the Jedi Master was doing his best to simply crush the apprentice?s self confidence. ?I warned you repeatedly that you needed to keep out of my affairs! You never could listen to anybody, could you? Everything was always on your terms Obi-Wan; now they are on my terms. I promise you by the time that I am through with you, listening will no longer be a problem.?

?Master, please stop!? Obi-Wan pleaded.

?Are you begging?? Qui-Gon paused waiting for an answer. When there was none forthcoming, he pressed further into his mind. ?Answer me! Are you begging??

?I just want you to stop!? Obi-Wan shouted at his master; his voice sounding sharper than he originally meant for it to.

Qui-Gon smiled at the padawan. It was truly a smile that indicated nothing but evil malice. ?I can?t stop until I am convinced that you have learned your lesson.? Obi-Wan tried to push away from his master, but found that Qui-Gon not only controlled his mind, but his body as well. Shivers ran through the young padawan?s very soul as his master's laughter reverberated throughout the room. ?Are you scared, my Padawan? Are you scared of what I can do to you? Are you ready to face your innermost demons? You realize that the only reason I took you back after Melida-Daan was because you were forced upon me? Yes, what you did to ever have the troll take a liking to you is beyond me. He forced you upon me once again when he knew that I didn?t want you. I could tell that you were nothing but trouble since the day you were born. Knowing your father as I did, it is a wonder that the Jedi accepted you into the order.?

Obi-Wan had not been able to pay close attention to Qui-Gon?s tirade until he spat out the last venomous words. Through the haze of pain, he stared at his master questioningly. Qui-Gon seemed to pause in his quest to shred the boy?s mind. ?I thought that would get your attention. I was sworn to silence when you were born and unlike you, I do not break my promises. Your secret has been locked away all these years. What if it got out who your father was? You would more than likely be forced to leave the order that you seem to hold in such high esteem.?

Obi-Wan finally found his voice to speak. ?Who is my father??

?Why don?t you ask your precious Master Yoda? I can?t believe that the two of you are so close and he never told you the story of your father. It just proves that you can?t trust old, green trolls.? Qui-Gon laughed at his own attempt at humor as Obi-Wan sat motionless, trying to process this shocking piece of information. ?Too bad you will not have very long to find out any more about him.?

The young padawan looked up the man before him. This was not his master standing over him; this was nothing but pure evil and darkness. ?I don?t believe you! You?re lying to me!?

Qui-Gon?s expression turned back to anger as he grabbed the boy?s head in between his massive hands. ?How dare you stand there and accuse me of lying!?

Obi-Wan felt Qui-Gon reach into his mind once again. Taking apart pieces of mind and opening old wounds of the heart that had partially healed. His master was taking the events in Obi-Wan?s life and tormenting his soul with the memories. Feelings of worthlessness and insecurity were once again becoming prevalent feelings to the young Jedi. Calling upon the Force, he fought the distorted images in his mind. He quickly found that he had been so weakened by the constant attack on his mind; he could not fight the onslaught of memories including one of a small child being handed over to Master Yoda. Could this be him? Is what his master said true? His thoughts were broken as he cried in
  12. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No no no no no no!!! Denial! Denial!! *Pauses to take well needed breath*

Prepare me? Prepare me for this? Impossible!! :_| Where's my Teddy Qui!!!

Great work!!! Wowzers... Qui is tempting fate by attacking Obi's mind in the presence of another. Wow... he definitely has his robes in a bind!!

Man oh man... poor Obi!! And this think about his dad? Hrmmmm curious.

*Stands with saber* Ok... don't know if I'll be able to protect him much longer! I bet the lynch mob is really really ancy for sure now! *Holds chin up though slightly shaky* But I will continue to protect him... only until we find out what is wrong with him. After that...

Awesome job jm2!!!
  13. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh no!!!! Poor Obi!!!!! :eek: This is getting scary! And who's Obi's father?? Gah! I must meditate... Great post, I'm looking forward to more!
  14. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Knight

star 1
    *tears* Oh!! Make it stop! That can't be the real Qui! He's possessed or something! He has to be...he would never do that to Obi-Wan. I know he wouldn't. He's not that evil. Oh, maybe if the Healers come they can see what has gone on in his mind...and they could save him and Qui-Gon as well. I can't wait for the next post. You always write the coolest stories, Jedimommmie2. *Sigh* Poor, poor Obi...
  15. jinny_badpad Jedi Padawan

Aaaarrrrghhhh!!! :_|
    *struggles to break free from Kynstars hold*
    Just...let..go...of...me...for...a...few..secs.. :mad:

I promíse I'll just whack him on the head with my good ol' lightsaber hilt... perhaps that'll cure him (I know, I know, that's pretty unlikely) ;) But it's worth a try...

Great job, jm2

Just hope the healers will arrive before Qui returns, though I don't think so. :_|
    Pooooor Obiiii!! :_| :_|
  16. TraxxasJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    POOR OBI-ONE!!!!!!! Must protect with Kynstar.
  17. Opal Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehehe. A fwe Qui-Gon loyals are no match for the Obi adoring lynch mob. [face_devil]

Very nice, jm2. I'll be waiting to see who Obi's father is in this one.
  18. JediVegeta Force Ghost

star 4
    As many of the others said, "Poor Obi!" :( I think you are doing a marvelous job in writing this story! Qui Gon is perfectly evil and Obi-Wan makes me cry...dang! I just wish SOMEONE will do something...and it looks like Bant and Garen came...but Qui could be around the corner!!!! Watch OUT!!! :eek:
    GREAT JOB!!!! :D
  19. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Knight

star 1
    *GASP* I never thought about Qui being around the corner! Someone better protect my Obi and fast! Quick! Call for Master Yoda!
  20. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    come on Kynstar- breathe in...out...in...out

Mommie is EVIL
  21. jedimommie2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Kynstar: Thankfully, I think you have some help in defending your beloved! (For now!) Thanks for reading.

Kenobis Girl: Meditate you must! ;) Next post should be up sometime tonight.

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee: Thank you--what a nice thing to say!

jinny_badpad: I have a feeling it will take more than a whack in the head. ;)

TraxxasJedi: I'm sure that Kysntar will appreciate the help.

Opal: [face_laugh] Thanks for reading!

JediVegeta; Yep, you never know who is around the corner! Thanks for reading.

PadawanKitara; Who's evil? Surely you're not referring to me? ;)

Next post should be up later tonight. Have to finalize the next post for Prisoner of War and then I'll finish up the next post for this story. Thanks for reading and your patience.
  22. Master_Tigris_Leigh Jedi Knight

star 1
    AAAAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited!!! :D I registered just so I could post a reply!! It is an awesome story! But not really good for ready in secret, cuz I keep screaming, like when Qui started for their quarters and Obi was still trying to break the codes... [face_worried] I had to get a pillow to muffle myself cuz my mother was getting suspicious. My parents say I'm not supposed to use my new computer for "This sort of thing," but I figure it's a year old so it's not new anymore O:) Buwahahaha!!!! My first post in four years!!! Sup peoples! I missed you!
    Tigris
  23. jedimommie2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Master_Tigris_Leigh: I am so honored that you decided to registered just to reply to this story! Thank you so much. Allow me to say welcome and I look forward to seeing more of you on these boards!

Severe thunderstorms have interfered with my computer time the past couple of days. I'm sorry for the delay in posting the next part but I unfortunately have no control over the weather. If I did, it would be sunny and in the 80's year round (except Christmas day when it should snow.) ;) Anyway, thanks for your patience and look for the post late tonight or early tomorrow.
  24. Vampi_Digitalwytch Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm a Qui-Gon fan as well as an Obi-Wan fan, and I can still be driving the lynch mob in this case.

Still have more torches, line still forms to the left...
  25. Opal Jedi Master

star 4
    Just one question, Vampi...once the mob has rescued dear Obi from evil Qui's clutches, are there any rules against tying him up and using him for our own purposes?

For that matter, why lynch ol' Qui? He's not bad for a geezer, perhaps we could just distract him away from hurting our Obi for a while. I'm sure Kynstar would volunteer for the job. :p
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.