main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To lose ones faith (JA/ Obi-torture,Qui-Angst, Dark Qui) Chapter 10 *Updated 11/22* Plus **Bonus**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Yeah history is my inspiration. If you really pay attention to some of the planet back histories you'll see that they are inspired by actual events. I'll post later tonight cause I'm really tired right now so look for another post later tonight.

See you till then :D

2. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001

Chapter 5

There was an eerie silence that filled the hall Qui-Gon walked through. There was a bustle of life down on hall. Qui-Gon quickly ducked around a corner so as not to be seen. The small group of doctors and nurses were filing out of one of the rooms. Once the hall had cleared he began to causally walk the hall again.

When Qui-Gon came to the door that the doctors and nurses had come from, Qui-Gon could have sworn that he felt a familiar presences but it was quickly fading.

Qui-Gon busted through. The room had the feel of death all through it. There were medical machines by the bed in the middle of the room. All the machines were turned off. A body was laying on the bed a white sheet covering it. Qui-Gon?s breath quickened, as he slowly made his way over to the bed.

Once he reached the side of the bed, Qui-Gon raised a shaking hand. He grasped a corner of the sheet and slowly pulled it back. Qui-Gon?s heart leapt in his throat when he saw the face of his Padawan, his Obi-Wan under that sheet.

Qui-Gon put a shaking hand on his Padawan?s forehead. He was so cold and pale. Qui-Gon kneeled down by the bed and laid his head by his Padawan. He cried. Why? He thought Why would the force take both Tahl and Obi-Wan? Qui-Gon could remember when he had taken Obi-Wan as his apprentice. The boy had been willing to give his life to save Qui-Gon. He had taught the Jedi Master to trust again.

After a few minute more of crying, Qui-Gon sadness was slowly being replaced by hate. He raised his head and looked on the still form of his apprentice. He would make them pay every person who was responsible for this would pay.

Suddenly Qui-Gon could feel the dark ripples in the force. It was the Sith. Qui-Gon detached his lightsaber from his belt and left the room. He walked down the hall and came face to face with the dark figure. The man had a smirk on his face. That was all Qui-Gon could take. He ignited his lightsaber and lunged at the Sith.

Nicia, Adi and Siri arrived at the Oles Mental institution. Nice place for Obi-Wan. Siri thought to herself. Master Adi must have read her thoughts cause she gave Siri a stern look. The woman who Adi now knew as Liliana Licata had told them to meet her there. The two Jedi Masters and Siri spotted a woman with dark skin way them over.

? Are you Liliana Licata?? Adi asked once they walked over to her.

?Yes I am she. Are you the Jedi team?? Liliana asked. Adi nodded. ?Please follow me. I?ll take you down to the morgue.? Liliana said heading off.

?Wait morgue? Did something happen to Obi-Wan?? Nicia asked with concern. Liliana turned back.

?I will explain when we get down there but please we must hurry.? Liliana said and began to lead them again. They cautiously walked through the halls making sure that no one saw them.

They reached the basement of the Mental Hospital where the morgue was located. Once they were in the morgue Siri shivered at the coldness of the room and the smell of formaldehyde made her want to gag. Liliana explained to the Jedi about what she had done to Obi-Wan It had been an hour since Liliana had given the drug to Obi-Wan and he had been wheeled down to the morgue a few minutes ago. Liliana had brought down some cloths for Obi-Wan and was in the middle of preparing the antidote.

Liliana took the needle and injected it into Obi-Wan?s neck. After a few seconds the color in Obi-Wan?s face began to return and he slowly opened his eyes.

He groaned and brought his hand up to rub his face.

?Hey Obi-Wan, how you feel?? Liliana asked helping him sit up.

?Wonderful.? He responded with a mummer. Siri smiled despite herself. Sounded like the old Obi-Wan to her.

?Okay Obi-Wan can you walk cause we have to leave now.? Adi said urgently. Obi-Wan nodded. ?Fine get your cloths on and lets go.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Qui-Gon was eng

3. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Ok, now I'm going to yell at Qui-Gon. You are an idiot mister! Even if Obi wasn't alive, think of how you're honoring his memory! Whack! Now go back to your Padawan and apoligize for turning to the Dark Side.
    Alright, I'm done ranting. For the moment anyway. [face_devil] Can't wait for more.

~Swede :)

4. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Well, it did say Dark Qui-Gon in the title so I'm not surprised, but it will be interesting to see how Qui-Gon returns to the lightside. Uh... he does return, right? ;)

5. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    *gasping for air*
    Oxygen! I need oxygens!
    *take a deep breath*

Qui! You moron!
    *takes a gimer stick*
    wack!wack!wack!wack!

Qui:eek:w!

6. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
  7. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Return to the lightside? I never thought about that. [face_devil]

8. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Chapter 6

In Master Veda's quarters everything was quiet and still. Well except for a the slight movements comething from the quest room where Obi-Wan Kenobi was sleeping.

It had been two weeks since he had returned to the temple and Obi-wan was staying with Master Veda for the time being.

Obi-Wan thrashed in his sleep. He was having another nightmare. His eyes snapped open and he sat up in bed gasping for air. He looked around the dark room. He had been having nightmares ever night since he had returned.
    Gods whats wrong with me? He got up from the bed and walked out into the common area. He then made his way to the balcony.

The cold night air hit him and caused him to shiver. Even though the drug Xenos65 was out of his system he still saw the images and had been seeing images of the dark warroir with the green blade. He shivered again but it wasn't due to the cold.

Obi-Wan didn't even notice the figure standing behind him.

"Your suppose to be asleep." Obi-Wan turned and saw Master Veda.

"I couldn't sleep." Obi-Wan said quietly.

"Nightmares?" Obi-Wan looked over at her.

"How did you know?" She shrugged.

"You were broadcasting." She was silent for a moment then asked "You want to talk about it?" Obi-Wan shook his head. Nicia nodded then put her hand on his shoulder. " Come on lets go inside before you catch a cold." She said directing him into the apartment.

In Geometry class the next morning Amaele looked around but did not see Obi-Wan in the class. She looked over at Drell who had his normal seat in the back row.This was one of the only classes that the three friends had together. Amaele got out a sheet of paper, wrote down a message, waited for Master Kama to turn her back and write something on the board. then threw a paper ball at Drell. the ball knocked Drell in the head and then feel to the floor. He reached down and picked it up.

I'm worried about Obi-Wan it said when he read it. Drell looked over at Amaele. Then wrote something downand threw the note back to her. Amaele caught it easily. The teacher turned around and looked at the class. Amaele quickly turned forward in her seat and hid the note.OOnce the Teacher tunred back to the board Amaele took out the note and read it.Yeah me tooAmaele quickly wrote something down and then trew it back to Drell.We should go see him. we could watch the sunset like we used to when we were little Drell looked up at Amaele and nodded. The bell rang and the students stood and began to make their way to the door.

"Don't forget to do problem 1-45 for homework and Amaele and Drell I'll see you at the end of classes for detention."

TO be continued...

Short but I'll post the rest later tonight

9. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Qui has to turn back to the Light. The story starts with Luke and those guys, so that means Ani was trained which means TPM happened. So Qui comes back, after much Obi-angish, and everyone live happily ever after.
    Right? <cricket chirps in the silence> RIGHT?!
    Waiting for more.
    ~Swede :D

10. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Well SwedishJedi, it could be an AU.

11. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    To tell you the truth guys I'm not really sure how I'm going to bring Qui-Gon back. When I first started thinking about writing this story, all I had was Obi-Wan in the mental hospital it was suppose to be a torture without point but kinda evoled into something more as I thought about it more. So I got some ideas about how to bring him back over to the light but nothing really solid but don't worry a solution will present itself. :D
    Here is the rest of chapter 6

Amaele and Drell left Master Kama's room after severing their detention for passing motes. The two friends went to their seperate quarters did that evenings homework and ate. They had agreed to meet outside the gardens then head to Master Veda's quarters.

They came to the door of Master Veda's quarters. Amaele knocked on the door. There was no answer. She waited then knocked again.
    She heard the sound of foot steps on the other side. The door opened and Obi-Wan stood in the doorway. His hair was messed up and there were circles under his eyes.

"Hey Kenobi." Drell said cheerfully. Obi-wan motioned for them to come in.

"You feeling okay Obi?" Amaele asked the concern very noticable. Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah just kinda tired. Haven't had much sleep lately." Obi-Wan said taking a seat on the couch.

"You want us to leave so you can get some rest?" Drell asked the worry now starting to show in his eyes.

"No. I kinda don't want to be alone."

"Where is Master Veda?" Amaele asked sitting down next to him.

"With the council most likely talking about what to do with me." he said in defeat. He sounded so miserable Drell thought to himself How could Master Jinn do this to him? Drell looked out the balcony window. The sun was begining to set.

"Hey you guys want to watch the sun set for old times sack?" Obi-Wan looked over at the balcony.

"Sure why not?" Amaele helped obi-Wan to his feet and the three friends went out to the balcony. The sun was slowly setting. As the glowing yellow ball drifted behind the skyscrapers Amaele got out a camera thast she had in her pocket. Drell gave her a questioning look.

"why did you bring your camera?" he asked.

"Because..." Amaele said focusing it on the setting sun. " When we were younger we would always watch the sun set but now we are always busy or something." She pressed the button. Obi-wan heard a faint click. "Now I have the sun set with me every where I go." Amaele finished with a smile. Drell shook his head.

"you are one in a million girl." He said with a chuckle.

"Thats why you love me." Amaele said and took another photo. Drell looked over at Obi-Wan who was leaning against the balcony railing.

"Hey your quiet tonight." Drell said giving him a nudge. Obi-Wan brought his attention away from the landscape and looked over at his friend.

"Not really in the mood to talk." he said

"Thats okay Obi I'll just talk and you can litsen." Amaele said.

"Thats the way it usally is." Obi-Wan said with a small smile. Drell laughed.

"Waht exactly you trying to say Kenobi?" Amaele asked in defence.

"Nothing." Obi-wan said with that grin of his.

" Hey Obi want to hear a joke?" Amaele asked trying to keep the mood light. Obi-wan nodded. " All right there were these two brothers and they were talking. The first brother say 'you know what I think we are old enough to curse.' the second brother responds ' I think so too' so the two brothers agree thast the frest thing the next morning they were gonna curse. They go to bed then wake up the next morning. The two boys go down stairs and take a seat at the breakfast table. Their mother asks them 'what do you want for breakfast?' the first boy thinks then says 'hell I'll have some pancakes' the mother hits him so hard he falls out of the chair then she turnes to the second boy and says 'what do you want for breakfast?' the boy looks down at his brother and says 'i know one thing I don't want no damn pancakes." Amaele looked at Obi-Wan. She saw a big smile come over his face. she loved to see him smil

12. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    LOL! Funny joke. Uh oh. You're not quite sure how to bring Qui-Gon back to the light? I suppose Obi could run away and go in search of Qui-Gon and try to turn him back to the light, but I'm sure you'll find a way. :)

13. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey Again! This story id not AU but the next one I'm thinking about will be but I'll tell you guys about that one later. Right now I have another post this should have gone with the post from last night but I didn't have enough time to write it so here it is and its kind of short.

Oh and I think I got an idea about how to bring Qui-Gon back! I came up with it in History. My teacher was just talking the whole period so I had time to think about it. ~*~*~*~*~*~

Master Veda stood in the center of the Jedi Council. She had stood there countless number of times giving reports on her missions and such. But this time it was different. This time she was there to not request but demand that she and a team of Jedi be allowed to search for Obi-Wan?s Master. The council could tell be the look in her eye that she was not going to take no for an answer.

? Master Veda, a request have you?? Yoda asked though Nicia had a feeling that the troll knew exactly the reason she was there. Nicia only bowed respectfully.

?Yes Master. I would like to ask for permission that me along with a team of other Jedi be allowed to search for Master Qui-Gon.? After seeing Obi-Wan on the balcony last night she could not help but want to help the boy. All the guilt that she felt coming from him was enough to break her heart. Some how Obi-Wan must blame himself for Qui-Gon?s turning to the dark side.

?Master Veda do you have any idea where Qui-Gon is?? Mace Windu asked.

? I believe he is still on Klaus.? Nicia stated.

?You have proof of this?? Mace continued.

?No but I am trusting my instincts. If Qui-Gon thinks that Obi-Wan is dead then he would go after the one responsible.? Nicia said with a tone of voice that dared anyone to contradict her. Mace glanced over at Master Yoda. Master Yoda nodded.

?Fine Master Veda you have permission to take a team to Klaus and search for Master Qui-Gon.? Master Veda bowed again.

?Thank you Masters I will not let you down.? She said leaving. I will not let Obi-Wan down either. She thought to herself.

to be continued...

14. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Did you guys get bored of the story? Oh well the next few chapters will not be boring at all. I promise.

Chapter 7

The ship that was to take the Jedi back to Klaus was waiting on the landing platform. The team that had been assigned this task was Master Veda, Master Adi and her Padawan Siri and Master Powell and his Padawan Drell.

Drell was about to enter the transport when he heard someone behind him shout his name.

"Hey Drell hold on!" He turned and saw Obi-Wan rushig towards him.

"Hey Kenobi. Something on your mind?" Drell asked. Obi-Wan hesitated for a moment.

"Drell I need you to do something for me."

"All right what is it?"

"You have to sneak me on to ths transport taking you to klaus." Drell was some what taken beack by this.

"What?! Obi-Wan I don't think that is the best idea. Mean your still healing somewhat and--"

"Drell please. I have to do this its my fauult this whole thing happened anyway."

"Come on kenobi you can't really believe that." But looking into Obi-Wan eyes he saw that his friend full heartedly believed what he had said. Drell thought abotu it. Obi-Wan wasn't one to normaly break rules on purpose unless it was extremely important.

"Drell just help me if we get caught I'll take full resposibility." Obi-Wan pleaded with him.

"Fine I'll help you but hurry the others will be here shortly." Drell said.

To be continued...

Sorry its so short but I got school tommorow and wrot this kind of late.

15. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    I didn't think Obi would be left behind. Glad you thought of a way to bring Qui-Gon back to the light. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

16. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Post, post, please, POST!!!

17. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Sorry its taking me so long to come up with the next chapter. I got it written up but I still need to type it so don't expect to see it till saturday okay? It will be up then

18. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Here is another part of Chapter 7 I'll have the rest tonight. Warning: It might get a little graphic. I think I should have put a warning for Chapter 3 cause I got some emails about it.

The trip back to Klaus had been pretty much uneventful. Nicia noticed that Drell seemed anxiety about something but didn?t think much of it considering that her thoughts were somewhere else.

Once the ship touched down the team of Jedi Masters and Padawans immediately went to the Oles institution. Once the team was far from the ship. Obi-Wan left his hiding place. He was exhausted. It had taken a lot to hide his presence from the Masters. Leaving the ship He began to follow the other s careful not to be too obvious.

In The Oles Mental institution, the Jedi team at once noticed how quite it was, Too quite for a hospital. The silence sent a chill down Nicia spine. They began to walk down the empty halls looking into doors and finding each room empty. Well until they came to one door down around the end of the hall. Adi was the one who opened he door. As soon as she looked she quickly turned her head away. Nicia was the second to enter; she put her hand over her mouth. Master Powell followed behind her.

?Siri and Drell stay out in the hall!? Adi shouted.

?But?? Siri started to protest.

?No stay out there.? Adi said then turned back to the horrific scene in front of her. The room was covered in blood. There was an obvious sign of a struggle. Machines were on the ground smashed. Bloody handprints smeared on the ground. In a corner of the room there was a body of one of the doctors. His head was completely severed off. Master Powell went over and looked at the cut. It was clean and shin was some what burnt. A lightsaber cut.

?He?s here all right.? Master Powell stated.

?Come on we better get to him before he gets to someone else.? Adi said wand went back out into the hall. Shortly followed by Nicia and Powell.

To be continued...

19. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Whoa... Yikes! Good post!

More soon please! :D

20. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    All right here it is the final part of Chapter 7.
    They once again began to walk down the hall till they came to a fork in the hall, Adi looked down each hall way then instructed Master Powell and Drell to go down on hall and for Nicia to follow her and Siri.

The hall Nicia Adi and Siri had was dimly light and had fewer doors then the one they were just in. They came to the end of the hall and Nicia turned the corner only collide with someone. Nicia stepped back and got a good look at the person.

?Obi-Wan?! What are you doing here? How did you even get here?? Nicia asked completely shocked to see the young Jedi.

?I wasn?t about to stay at the temple while you guys come here and clean up my mess.? Obi-Wan stated.
    ?What? Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon?s turning is not your fault it?? Nicia started but he cut her off.

?Yes it was! He turned because of me.? His eyes pleaded with her. ?Please let me help fix this.?

?Obi-Wan listen?? She was cut off. Again this time by Adi, who motioned for her to be silent.

?Do you feel that?? Adi asked in a low voice. Nicia stopped talking and concentrated. After a few moments she could feel the dark ripples in the force.

?It?s Qui-Gon!? Obi-Wan said. His heart wrenched at the feel of the dark ripples coming from his former master. Just then a scream was heard from down the hall. Obi-Wan immediately shot down the hall to where it had come from.

?Obi-Wan Wait!? Adi called but he didn?t hear or ignored her and just ran to the source of the scream. Adi turned to Nicia. ? Go get master Powell and Drell. Me and Siri are going after Obi-Wan.? Adi instructed. Nicia Nodded and ran off down the hall.

Obi-Wan reached the end of the hall where a pair of double doors stood. He walked threw the doors and was now in a hall that had dozens of doors up and down the hall. Obi-Wan walked past door after door until he came to the door where the dark force was the strongest. He took a deep breath then opened the door.

He first saw Liliana on the ground leaning against the wall. The expression on her face was pure terror. Obi-Wan followed her gaze and was shocked to see the cloaked warrior from his dreams. The warrior pulled back the hood of his cloak to reveal his face. It was Qui-Gon!

Qui-Gon with his green lightsaber ignited lunged at the defenseless Liliana.

?Qui-Gon No!? Obi-Wan cried as he jumped in Qui-Gon?s path using his own lightsaber to block Qui-Gon?s. Obi-Wan looked into his Masters eyes and saw no recognition what so ever. ?Qui-Gon don?t you know me? Its Obi-Wan.? The mention of his name just seemed to infuriate him more. Qui-Gon then forced pushed Obi-Wan up against the wall. He then the deadly blade at him but Obi-Wan ducked in time to miss being struck. He would not fight his master. Obi-Wan stood in the defense position. Qui-Gon attacked. Thrust?parry?thrust?the blade hits it mark. And pierced Obi-Wan?s skin. The moment That Qui-Gon?s blade entered his side all of Obi-Wan?s trust, faith his whole world shattered. Qui-Gon then backhanded Obi-Wan causing the boy to fall to the ground.

Adi came to the hall with the many doors. Wonderful she thought to herself and began going past door after door. Once she found the right one she immediately went in and served the scene in front of her. Obi-Wan was on the ground bleeding profusely and Qui-Gon stood over him his light saber just above Obi-Wan?s head.

Adi quickly force pushed Qui-Gon preventing him from finishing off the boy. The Man slammed against the wall hard. He slumped down on the ground out cold. A few seconds Later Master Powell, Nicia and Drell entered the room.

?Detain him.? Adi said to Drell and Master Powell. The two Jedi went over to the unconscious Qui-Gon and put binders on his hands. Adi and Nicia hurried over to Obi-Wan who was also unconscious. Liliana who had been paralyzed with fear and shock now moved over to the young man she had helped only weeks before. She quickly took off her white Doctor?s coat and put it over Obi-Wan?s wound.

?We need to stop the bleeding.? She said.

21. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    This cant be! Tell me, this is only a nightmare!

22. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Ahhhhh!!!! Yikes!! Qui, I'm gonna KILL you! That was a wonderfully delicious post!

More soon please! :D

23. Obi_Wanna_Cracker

Obi_Wanna_Cracker Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2001
    Ooo..how intriguing. Though I wonder, if you lose recognition of people when you turn to the dark side, that could be a reason that Anakin never recognized C3PO after he became Dark Vader. Hmm....
    More please.. :)

24. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    <Kaylla surveys the scene with big eyes> "oh dear"

25. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    AAAHHHH!

Poor Obi.
    Poor Qui.

Obi doesn't trust Qui and Qui doesn't know Obi. Man, what a wreck.

More please. :)

~Swede :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.