main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To lose ones faith (JA/ Obi-torture,Qui-Angst, Dark Qui) Chapter 10 *Updated 11/22* Plus **Bonus**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh, he's alive! Skippy! What a nice late birthday present! (I turned 14 yesterday) Anyhow, thank you for bringing him back to life!! :D I am so happy now!

More soon please! :)

2. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Happy be-lated birthday Kenobisgirl!
    Glad I could put a smile on your face.

3. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    YAY!!!! OBI LIVES!!! Nice post, especially with the Tahl part :)

More? :)

4. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    YAY Obi liveth!!! Whoa...that came out of nowhere and it probably made absolutely no sense huh???

If there is more...I'll be reading :)

Knight_Obi

5. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey Y'all
    Oh yeah there will be more. next is the healing process and the council still has to decide Qui-Gon's fate...you know I just got weirdest feeling of des'vu (or how ever you spell it) creepy

Felicia Z.

6. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    God I can't believe that it's almost over.I have had so much fun writing this story and I hope you all had fun reading it. Anyway here is the first part of Chapter 10 the next should be up tommarow or sunday:)

Chapter 10

Obi-Wan had stayed unconscious for another week until one day he just woke up. He had hoped to find Qui-Gon at his side like he usually did when he was in the healer?s but he only found Nicia. Not that he was not grateful for her being there but he was still a little disappointed.

?Hey welcome back.? She had said when he first woke up. ?You gave us all quite a scare. I swear when you started breathing again you knocked ten years off of everyone in the room.? She said with a small laugh. Obi-Wan gave a small smile then looked around.

?Where is Qui-Gon?? He asked trying to sit up but Nicia gently pushed him back down.

?Qui-Gon has been confined to his quarters till the council has come to a decision which could be any day now. I think they may have been waiting till you woke up.? Nicia said. When Iason had said that they were not sure how Obi-Wan would react around Qui-Gon she had started to get her own doubts but as soon as Obi-Wan asked for Qui-Gon all doubt was gone.

?Oh so I can?t see him then?? Obi-Wan asked the disappointment evident in his tone.

?I?m sorry Obi-Wan but not yet.? Nicia said placing her hand on his shoulder.

?Well you could tell him something for me??

?Sure. What would you like me to tell him?? Obi-Wan thought for a few minutes then said,

?Tell him that he was always the kind of Master I deserved, even more.? Nicia didn?t know how to respond. Had Obi-Wan heard Qui-Gon?s goodbye? Nicia was about to ask but there was a small knock at the door. Nicia turned and saw Amaele and Drell standing in the doorway. Amaele had been avoiding Obi-Wan?s room ever since they had brought him in. When she had heard about what happened earlier that week she had been so over come with joy that her friend was going to live she broke down in tears. ?Well it looks like you have visitors so I?ll be going. Take care Obi-Wan.? Nicia said giving his shoulder one last squeeze then turning to leave. Amaele and Drell walked up to Obi-Wan Amaele took a seat in the chair next to Obi-Wan?s bed. Drell stood on the other side.

?Hey Kenobi about that five dollars you owe me?? Drell began. Obi-Wan gave him a wary look. ?What? I just want to get my money back before another mishap happens.?

?Don?t mind him Obi he?s an idiot.?

?Hey I resent that!? Drell said in his defense.

?You represent that?? Amaele retorted. Drell was about to say something but Obi-Wan cut him off.

?Drell don?t even bother she?ll talk you to the ground and you it.?

?Fine but I?ll you back one of these days. You won?t know where and you won?t know when.?

?Oh I?m really scared.? Amaele said sarcastically, and then turned her attention to Obi-Wan. ?All joking aside, how are you doing??

? I?m doing much better. What about you? You look mike hell.?

?I?m just kinda tired I?ve been worried about you.?

?We all have.? Drell added. ?It was a really stupid thing you did Kenobi?but who the hell am I to judge? I probably would have done the same thing of it was my Master.? Amaele punched Obi-Wan in the shoulder lightly.

?Don?t ever do anything like this again.? She said sternly. Obi-Wan smiled.

?I?ll try.?

To be continued...

Felicia Z.

7. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Oh wait I can't write it tommorow so it will be on sunday:)

8. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    why did ya stop?
    Boo Hoo I want to hear more...

Post soon!

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    GIVE US MORE YOU WOULDN'T WANT ME TO DIE ON YOU WOULD YOU ;)

10. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    OKay OKay I get it sorry I haven't posted but i have a little writers block with this story. But since I have school tommorow I'm sure I'll come up with something so don't die on me.

Felicia Z.

11. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Good grief, you Fan Fic writers are starting to act like Spice distributors!!! Give it!!

12. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    *taps fingers* Where's the story? Please I would like some more story.

13. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Okay if you went to my other story you know the situation but I do have the chapter written up its the typing that needs to be done but I will have it posted soon.

14. Maija Darklighter

Feb 3, 2000
    *sigh*

*taps fingers*
    if you dont post soon enough I will have to bring my sword next time I check yer story out.

:D

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    <whisles the song from Jeporardy>

I'm waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

~Swede :D

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I gave up waiting and hoping. Now I'm praying and willing for a post. Soon I'll be groveling and begging for one.

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    i think this story is dead so i'm going to go cry now :_|

18. FELICIA_ZEZILI

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey I'm Back!!!
    Did you guys miss me?I missed you. Well if you didn't know all ready I have been having some computer problems and Gateway tech support is no help so we had to take it in anyway to make a long story short I have the next chapter for you plus a little bonus. I'm sorry if you guys have been waiting patiently..well most of you anyway. you guys should know I would never leave a story hanging I would sooner or later. Anyway enjoy the post its a long one and the next chapter to "speak no Evil" will be up tommorow!

Felicia Z.

Nicia walked down the halls of the Jedi temple with a light step. She came to the quarters of Qui-Gon Jinn, which at the moment was being guarded by two Jedi knights.

?Step aside boys.? She said. ?I need to have a word with the prisoner.? The two knights exchanged glances then stepped to that side and let Nicia pass. ?Thank you.? She said as she activated the door and walked in to the common room.

?Qui-Gon.? She called. Nicia looked around the room and noticed several boxes set on the floor and it looked like half the room was packed in those boxes. ?Qui-on I know you are here.? She walked to the back of the apartment. The door to Qui-Gon?s room was open and the light on. Nicia walked to the doorway and stood there. Qui-Gon was taking things out of his rooms closet and placing them in another box. He did not seem to notice her standing at the door or perhaps he was choosing to ignore her. ?Qui-Gon stop. What are you doing?? She asked. Qui-Gon did not stop.

?What does it look like I?m doing?? He asked not even looking at her.

?Qui-Gon Stop!? She said more forcibly. He stopped at the bed where the box filled with various items sat.

?Nicia I?m leaving.? He said staring into nothing.

?Leaving? But what about Obi-Wan??

?Nicia please it?s all for the best if I just leave.? Qui-Gon said and then continued with his packing.

?You mean run away.? She shook her head and gave a sarcastic laugh. ?So that?s how it is.? She said. ? After everything that has happened the great Qui-Gon Jinn wants to quite.? Qui-Gon was obviously not going to listen to reason but maybe the blunt truth would work.

?Nicia it?s none of your business it never was.?

?None of my business?! It is my business Qui-Gon. I am a part of this whether you like it or not. I was there when we rescued Obi-Wan from that force forsaken place. I was there when he would awaken from nightmares during that night after we got back. I was there in when he awoke in the healer?s ward bed and I?m here now to try and get it through your thick skull that you are making a mistake by leaving! What Obi-Wan went through was a horrible experience that I would not even wish on my worst enemy but he is still fighting!? She stopped to take a breath and calm herself. ? A few moments ago he woke up asking for you??

?Why would he be asking for me?? Qui-Gon asked miserably.

?Let me finish.? Nicia said. ?He wanted to see you. I told him that you were not allowed to at this moment so he gave me a message for you. He said that you were always the kind of Master he deserved, even more.? Qui-Gon looked at her in awe.

?He heard me?? Qui-Gon asked in wholehearted amazement.

?It appears that way.? Nicia said. Qui-Gon sat down on the bed.

?How could he say such a thing after what I did??

?Because I know that it wasn?t you.? Both Nicia and Qui-Gon turned to the sound of a new voice that had entered the room. It was Obi-Wan! Amaele and Drell stood at his side. Obi-Wan still kind of weak and they were there to help support him if needed. ?Well it was you?but not the Qui-Gon that I know.? He began to walk forward. Amaele stepped forward to help him but Obi-Wan put up a hand and she remained where she was.

?When I was in that hospital bed back at the healer?s ward,? Obi-Wan began. ? I was seriously considering giving up. I thought that I had nothing to come back to but then I heard you and I knew it would be a mistake if I didn?t come back.? He stoppe

19. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Great ending!! The Making of.. was hysterical!!! Wonderful story!

20. Maija Darklighter

Feb 3, 2000
    ha ha ha ha!

Cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.