main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "To Love Your Master" a Jacen/Jysella fic question 7/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alishu06, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    The male species! Don't let me get into that one. They're only good for one thing!

But yay for girl-power! Good one! :)

2. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006
    Ha!!![face_laugh] I love the slap scene, Jacen needed that. Next post please.[face_batting]

D.JadedO:) :-B

3. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Loved this chapter! He really deserved the slap! [face_devil]

More soon? [face_batting]

4. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Okay this isn't betaed cuz my beta is out of town. I'm not too happy with the ending of this chapter, but it will get better I promise!

Oh and Pms out tomorrow, have to get up and go to work in the morning and I need to go read Betrayal :)

The trio walked swiftly to the capital. Each in thought.

Raen thinking: How could he have employed such a man, he endangered his wife and daughter.

Jacen: wanted to keep Jysella safe, he wanted to end this, he wanted to go home, he wanted to pull Jysella into his arms and wipe the look of, of what? Off of her face.

Jysella: Her thoughts went a little different, she knew Jacen loved her, it was written on his face, in his eyes. But he was so stubborn and there was that little part in which baffled her the most, he rarely used her name. He had kissed her but wouldn?t call her Jysella.

As they walked on the crunchy dead leaves, Raen suddenly stopped. Jacen stopped as well, Jysella, who wasn?t paying any attention ran into Jacen?s back with a thump.

?Why did we stop?? she asked in a whisper.

Jacen felt a tingle go down his spine as her breath wisped on his neck. ?Shhh,? he turned, their lips an inch apart. Ignoring the temptation he nodded his head towards a man coming their way, completely unaware of them.

Raen motioned the two Jedi into a group of bushes. They hunched down, peering through the green leaves. The man was dressed in black, like Dornald?s. He was whistling some unknown tune, off key. Jysella could have sworn that she had seen him before, or at least his profile. Jacen must have recognized him as well, for he looked at Jysella and grinned.

Jysella and Raen were both confused as they watched the Jedi Master thrust out his hand and wave his palm at the upcoming man.

The three of them watched in silence as the man picked up a beeping comlink, ?Yes, F?dioy here.? His thick muffled voice rang through the woods.

Nothing.

He glanced at his comm., and scratched his head, with a stupid expression on his face.

Jysella laughed to herself. Then turned to meet the brown eyes of her master. They both agreed. This man was the second henchman that poisoned the water. His voice gave him away.

Raen scooted closer to the Jedi, ?Should we follow him, or should we ambush him?? the great man asked.

?Let?s follow him, maybe he?s running an errand for the president.? Jacen?s eyes followed the man.

~*~*~*~

?There you are F?dioy. Is Dornald with you?? Ore?tayae asked the large man.

?Nope, he said he was going to go after Jacen Solo.? The man smiled and walked closer, his arms in front of him, fingers tingling, ?But now that we?re alone, maybe we could?? he left it hanging and did his best to offer her, what he thought a sexy smile.

?How dare you even think that!? her voice bellowed out, ?I am the President of New Alderaan, you are nothing but my henchman. A stupid one at that.? Her face was filled with rage. Not only had he suggested such a thing, but Dornald, the more less stupid of the two had gone on and gotten himself, most likely killed.

?Now, I may not be the smartest piece of fodder, but that doesn?t mean that I don?t got feelin?s or dreams.? His beefy face pulled down into a frown.

?No, you do not have a single piece of anything smart in you. And you?re too stupid to have any feelings!?

The president watched as her henchman?s large face became redder than natural, his eyes lost in his frown. Ore?tayae swallowed; she had never seen him this mad. She never thought he could ever get that mad. She was wrong.

She gasped in horror as F?dioy came towards her, his hands reaching for the president. He grasped her upper arms in his huge hands, rage directing his actions. His dirty nails dug into her skin, she stifled a cry.

?I?ll show you who is the stupid one, I?ll teach you not to judge.? He easily picked her small form up, threw her over his shoulder and walked with a purpose.

The tuff, distinguished president let out a blood curling scream.

?Screaming won?t get you anywhere, besides I ain?t to

5. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    awww, yeah, I needed more Jacella and I'm sooooooo happy that they finally worked through their problems!!!!!!!

woohoo for the bad guy taking the president...i hope he kills her for us:D

great update

can't wait for more

meg

6. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    I'm pleasently surprised to find that I like this fic!!! I really like the emotions you brought out here, and how they didn't mean to but did fall in love.

Please add me to the pm list as I'd like to read the rest of this one.

TnTornado

7. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Hey thanks to all of you for reading and replying. Sorry I didn't post the last comments. But here is a big:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!![:D]

Thank you. I needed Jysella also, I promise to be quicker with my posts.

Well I'm glad that you liked it and I'm glad to have a new reader!!!!! I will defiantly put you on my pm list!

8. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    falling in love when is it ever easy

no time for mush must follow henchman[face_laugh]

later when they return from their mission

corran is going to slice jacen into little pieces

booster is going to beat him to death

mirax is going to knock corran and booster senseless

9. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    *is officially addicted to Jacen/ Jysella fics*

Great job!

~Jen~

10. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    hmm...i missed this post...

but it's a great one regardless!

great job Alishu!

11. DarthJaded

May 8, 2006
    Loved Jacen declaration at the end. He would have been stupid if he denied his feelings for Jysella because she would not have relented until he gave in. Great chapter..more soon?

D.JadedO:) :-B

12. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005

Hehehe yeah I can see Corran, Booster, and Mirax doing just what you said :)

Yay! another reader! Glad that you are now officially addicted! :) Thanks for reading!

Thank you, yeah I forgot to put that I updated in the title box. :)

Yes he would have been stupid ;) Thanks, and I hope so...

13. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    That was so sweet...They finally admitted to each other that they love the other...[face_love]

Great job!!!=D=

More soon?

FL @};-

14. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Yeah finally :)

Thank you and yep hopefully more soon. I got a laptop and we have been trying to get it to connect, but yeah it might be a little longer :)

15. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    Hey, just realized I didn't ask for a PM when I commented, and I would so love to have a PM when you update this! Thanks mucho!

~Jen~

16. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Sure thanks! I'll add you on there!

17. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Okay well here is the last post, it hasn't been betaed yet, I'm posting this cause I'm not sure when I'll be able to.
    I'm planning on a sequel, so if you guys want a pm when it is up, pm me or leave me a comment. Thanks for reading. And thanks to NYCGurl who has been my beta.

The three continued to walk the path that the hunch man had made. The sky began to get darker. ?I hope we can clear this thing soon, I want very much to get home.? Jacen grinned over at Jysella.

The younger Jedi blushed. She couldn?t wait to return either. Licking her lips she turned to Raen, ?Will you run for office once Ore?tayae is out of the way??

The man shrugged his shoulders, ?I would like to, but I don?t know. I don?t want to be a flop like her. I want this planet to prosper, but I?m not sure it could under me.? His voice was thick as he confessed to the Jedi.

?I think you would make a great leader, so would Cordy. She would have a lot of fun living at the capital.? Jacen stopped suddenly; there in front of them stood a small cabin, only one window could be seen.

Someone was in there for the window was glowing and shadows danced on the ground below. Jacen motioned for the other two to silently crouch under the window to see who was in there, and what they were doing, and Jacen went around the small box, trying to find the way in.

?Don?t you dare touch me!? a woman shrieked. Things thumped against the walls.

Jysella grabbed onto the ledge of the window, she pulled herself up, peeking into the dirty window she saw the two they had been tracking.

Ore?tayae was standing, flat against the wall, the henchman right in front of her, holding what looked like rope.

Should we go ahead and interfere? She asked her master.

Not yet, wait for my signal. Came the reply.

Jysella waited, and waited it seemed. She watched as the giant bound the soon to be former president.

Okay! Now! Jacen called out to Jysella.

The three of them came running into the cabin, the two looked surprised. Then Ore?tayae looked relieved.

?Oh, thank the gods! He captured me! All because he found out that I knew he was behind the water poisonings.? She wailed, looking straight at Jacen.

?That?s not true.? The man argued.

?We know that. We heard everything.? Jysella laid a hand on his arm.
    ?She has proof of everything in her office, on the holo in there.? F?doiy grinned as if he had saved the world.

?Thank you, F?doiy why don?t you take Jysella with you, we?ll take of her,? Jacen nodded to the tied up president. Jacen knew that Jysella could hold her own against this gentle giant.

Jacen watched as they left the small cabin, leaving Raen, the president and himself. ?Now Ore?tayae, I do believe that you will be under lock and key for quite sometime,? Jacen smirked.

?I will be addressed as President Ore?tayae.? She snorted.

?Not for long, you will accompany us to Coruscant, where you will be tried for treason against your own people and planet. And then I am absolutely positive that you will not set foot, ever on New Alderaan.? Jacen walked over and picked her up by the ropes, he dragged her kicking and screaming out of the cabin.

~*~*~
    Two days later at the capital building the two Jedi watched as their new friend, Raen became the new president of New Alderaan.

The crowd clapped and shouted.

No one noticed as the couple headed back for the ship.

~*~*~

Coruscant?s shinny metal cities glistened in the bright sun, as Jacen pulled the starship into a parking platform.

Moments later the two Jedi and their prisoner headed into the office of the Galactic Alliance?s head of state?s office.

There Ore?tayae had been found guilty of treason and was thereby announced a traitor and was thrown into the detention cell for the next twenty-five standard years.

And the two love birds flew home.

~*~*~

?What do you think Master Skywalker will say when he finds out?? Jysella asked, as they walked towards the mentioned Master?s office.

?I wouldn?t worry about Un

18. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    aww its over!!!!!!

*tear slides down cheek* that was so sweet!!!!!

i hope you do a sequel and if you do please PM me!!!!!

i loved this and you did an amazing job!!!!!!

meg

19. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    That was a wonderful ending...=D=

They are so cute together...[face_love]

And of course I would love a PM when you post the sequel....[:D]

This was a wonderful story, great job!!!
    =D=

FL @};-

20. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    awwww i love jacella

please pm me with the sequel

great job and i can't wait for the next one

21. BottledUpInside

Jul 28, 2005
    hahaha, Corran was a hilarious and typical father, loved the way you portrayed him!!!:p Did I hear about a sequel? Pm me please!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous job! =D=

~Jen~

22. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thank you guys for sticking around to read and such!!!! I will put you all on my pm list. I'm starting to write it!!! Thanks again!

23. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    wow, oh wow, that was EASILY the best chap in the whole fic! Corran and Jacen going head to head was so cute!!!

PLEASE do a sequal! This fic really needs it!

24. DarthJaded

May 8, 2006
    Sign me up for the sequel please.[face_batting] I`m so glad there`s going to be more, you did an amazing job with this story and I enjoyed reading it. Jysella and Jacen are so cute together and will there possibly be babies on the sequel?;)

D.jadedO:) :-B

25. Alishu06

Mar 29, 2005
    Thanks for reading guys!!!

I'm working on the sequel, but I need some help.

What should be in it? If yo uhave any ideas pm me or post it thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.