main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN To MJS: (Others: feel free to add oponions)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by KursariGama, Feb 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KursariGama

KursariGama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey...Two Questions:

1)Did Lord Jack Raven ever get back to you on the Mara Jade sig? I knew you were going to check it out, but you never said if you got it...

2)Not really a question...
    Sorry that I didn't reply to your reply in the Introductions thread...and it would feel out of place way on the second page so...

On the topic of naming kids: Scalefang Paul would be interesting...though it might give the poor boy some ideas in his head about tatooing himself up to look like one. David Michael looks better. Magus perhaps? Now Angel Eyes...that could be pretty cool. Could be male or female...real flexible.

Books: The Darksword trilogy is very enjoyable...though I believe that "Forging the Darksword" is out of print. I have Triumph, Doom, and Legacy of the Darksword.

It's an interesting mix of of technology and magic. Always a favorite of mine.

2. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    To answer the question about Lord Jack Raven, I started typing a letter to him but did not follow through with it since we were moving this board that doesn't seem to show pictures.

I did save the draft of the letter I started though, so I still have his address!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.