main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA To Sock, or Not to Sock...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Right, Superheros.
    So far all I have in my head is that we create two different socks (Alter-ego and Super Identity) and not only do we have to figure out who is which character, but we also have to work out which alter-ego matches which super identity. How does that sound?

I'm no good at setting the scene or anything, so once we all agree on a way to play the game I'll start a new thread using this nick and then it'll be up to someone else to set the scene and we can just add our socks when we see an opening. Either that or someone can have a narrator kind of role. I have no idea.

Actually, first things first, are people still interested in doing this game?

2. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
  3. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Are we going to have a couple of super villians in the mix maybe ?

Perhaps chosen at random.

4. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Soup and I were talking about this last night and he's coming up with some good ideas so I'm gonna get him to give me a hand working out what's going on and stuff. Hopefully we'll have something for everyone over the weekend or something, depending on how time goes. I'd love to start a game soon before everyone loses interest but me. :)

Watch this space.

5. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/_GloomCookie_/Smilies/SmileyCentral/Jumbo/supersmiley.gif]

Who's still interested? I asked before and only got Stinky responding. If the interest has died down again, no problem. Just let me know.

6. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    I'm still in it.

Dum, dada da-dum...dum dum dum!

7. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    <- My Jawa's packin' for it...

(lol)

8. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Do we really need to know what your Jawa is packin for dude ??

I'm keen as mustard

9. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Right, new direction for the sock thread. All I need is a name for it. But it has to involve the word "Sock" (no offense to anyone Puppish reading this).

Soup and I were watching Greg the Bunny a little while ago and he mentioned everyone choosing a character from that show to role-play. I have expanded on that idea and here it is:

We each choose one or two Muppet/puppet characters (no more than two please) to role-play. You can stick to the character already there for you (like, say, if you chose Big Bird you'd play Big Bird as he appears on TV) or you can add to that character and make him your own (like Big Bird in his brief cameo in Family Guy.

I'd like to get this started as soon as possible so all I want is you to post that you want to be involved and to give me some suggestions for a name for this round of the game. I'd like to start the game some time on Friday, so you have until then to tell me of your intent to play and to help me come up with a name for the game.

Choose your characters whenever you want, but don't post with them until the new thread has been started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.