1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends To Spare His Heart. Angst* MUSH. Qui & Obi. **Ch. 7* updated 0516. Mush - party and all's well!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valairy Scot, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    Author thanks all who read and responded, and those who lurked and enjoyed.

Gkilkenny: So glad you liked it.

Kenobiwanobi: This was a beutifully happy ending to another flawlessly perfect post...amazing job, I really enjoyed this thank you!!!~ Thank you very much.

Maychorian: Good luck on your finals!

UltimateObi-wan_987: I'm so glad that those two actually decided to TALK to eachother instead of making incorrect assumptions - just goes to show you how dangerous assumptions can be, it almost ruined one of the best Jedi teams! Hmmm, should I be taking notes??? (Um, should you?)
    Thanks for writing this story, it certainly is one I won't soon forget! Thank you so much for reading.

VaderLVR64: At last! Vadey sighs happily?aw, that?s a very sweet comment.

Veloz: Very great job with these characters, and this was such a fantastic and touching story .. tnx a lot for sharing it!Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Dianethx: That was really sweet. I loved that the Force was telling him to open up his heart or lose Obi-Wan forever. Both stubborn, indeed. In many ways, they are too much alike... Yes, despite the differences, they are much alike.

LuvEwan: Any compliments from you, Dianethx, VaderLVR64 and Maychorian delight me as you are all such wonderful writers yourselves.

-sithspawn - Blissfully mushy, light and airy ending... A beautiful conclusion to an amazing story. Thanks, for some reason, this ending always brings a huge smile to my face, rather than tears. It?s like I now know everything is fine ? the proverbial happy ending and no future heartache.

Opal: you're writing is beautiful. I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you!

Layren: Happy sigh I hope this week is better for you.

Fifilla: Yes, they?re happy and so are we readers.[face_dancing]

LilQui-Gon: Glad you read and enjoyed it. Thank you.
  2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Aaaaawwwwww, it's nice to see them back together. :D
  3. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Yay for happy endings! Great job valairy_scot =D= ...

Very heartwarming and beautifully written...Loved the ending. It was perfect.

And in the hallway outside, a very relieved Jedi master sighed, and hobbled away, a satisfied smile on his face, as thoughts echoed behind him...

?My master.?

?Padawan, mine.?
  4. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    beewtiful! *sniff* that was some well applied (and deserved!) mush for all. a great story, thank you!
  5. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Ahhhh, that was great. [face_love]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.