main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends To Spare His Heart. Angst* MUSH. Qui & Obi. **Ch. 7* updated 0516. Mush - party and all's well!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valairy Scot, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Author thanks all who read and responded, and those who lurked and enjoyed.

Gkilkenny: So glad you liked it.

Kenobiwanobi: This was a beutifully happy ending to another flawlessly perfect post...amazing job, I really enjoyed this thank you!!!~ Thank you very much.

Maychorian: Good luck on your finals!

UltimateObi-wan_987: I'm so glad that those two actually decided to TALK to eachother instead of making incorrect assumptions - just goes to show you how dangerous assumptions can be, it almost ruined one of the best Jedi teams! Hmmm, should I be taking notes??? (Um, should you?)
    Thanks for writing this story, it certainly is one I won't soon forget! Thank you so much for reading.

VaderLVR64: At last! Vadey sighs happily?aw, that?s a very sweet comment.

Veloz: Very great job with these characters, and this was such a fantastic and touching story .. tnx a lot for sharing it!Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Dianethx: That was really sweet. I loved that the Force was telling him to open up his heart or lose Obi-Wan forever. Both stubborn, indeed. In many ways, they are too much alike... Yes, despite the differences, they are much alike.

LuvEwan: Any compliments from you, Dianethx, VaderLVR64 and Maychorian delight me as you are all such wonderful writers yourselves.

-sithspawn - Blissfully mushy, light and airy ending... A beautiful conclusion to an amazing story. Thanks, for some reason, this ending always brings a huge smile to my face, rather than tears. It?s like I now know everything is fine ? the proverbial happy ending and no future heartache.

Opal: you're writing is beautiful. I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you!

Layren: Happy sigh I hope this week is better for you.

Fifilla: Yes, they?re happy and so are we readers.[face_dancing]

LilQui-Gon: Glad you read and enjoyed it. Thank you.

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Aaaaawwwwww, it's nice to see them back together. :D

3. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Yay for happy endings! Great job valairy_scot =D= ...

Very heartwarming and beautifully written...Loved the ending. It was perfect.

And in the hallway outside, a very relieved Jedi master sighed, and hobbled away, a satisfied smile on his face, as thoughts echoed behind him...

?My master.?

?Padawan, mine.?

4. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    beewtiful! *sniff* that was some well applied (and deserved!) mush for all. a great story, thank you!

5. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Ahhhh, that was great. [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.