main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI to spoil or not to spoil.....that is the question/position/action

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lovelucas, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    there are positively gigantic spoilers on the RotS boards today. HUGE!! and more to come should you choose to join the dark side

2. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I think I'll hold off. I've seen some of the costumes and I like them, but I was spoiled silly for episode 2 and it kinda put me off a bit.

I like knowing some of the stuff, but knowing that much was distracting for me when I saw the movie. I kept thinking, oh thats where that went.

For Episode 1 I wasn't spoiled at all and actually enjoyed it, so I think I'll continue that. I found out with Smallville I enjoyed the episodes more when I wasn't spoiled.

But thats just me, and I don't open my toys so what do I know? :p

3. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I have never had a chance to be spoiled in the first place. But, judging from other peoples' reactions, I think I'll stear clear of spoilers.

4. Kettchs_Girl

Kettchs_Girl Jedi Master star 1

Mar 22, 2004
    I check in there every once in a while. Not enough to know everything, but I do know some spoilers. It's a great Star Wars fix, lol.

5. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    i've seen major spoiler pix - but if you've been following all along really, none of the story is truly a spoiler. we know where it's heading. incredible visuals, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.