Padu, KY To the 48 hour movie guys...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by NewGuy917, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGuy917 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey I'm the guy in the old red car. When will your film be shown, and when do you guys normally get together?
  2. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Man, The movie willbe shown 2 nites, tomorrow and Wed. starting at 7pm at the Maiden Alley Cinema its 5 bucks a ticket and I hope everyone can make it out! Our next meeting will be this Saturday at 6:30 pm I will post a location later this week since Pasta House was double booked, hope you can make it. pv
  3. NewGuy917 Jedi Master

star 4
    i WILL be able to make it to the movies tonight, as for the saturday night meeting. no can do. damn restaraunt work.
  4. NewGuy917 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are You Serious!? That was friggin hilarious!! For only having 48 hours, you guys put out a really good film. Funny, well written and very nicely shot. Actors/tresses, you guys did fantastic and big ups to everyone involved.
  5. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it. To everyone else who wants to come see it, tonights it and theres only a few tickets left, so get to the maiden website and buy, buy, buy! pv
  6. NewGuy917 Jedi Master

star 4
    When will A Spinderella Story be available for DVD purchase or view :D ?
  7. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    The 7min version will be going up on youtube this weekend. I will post a link when its up. Our longer cut will be entered into the Rivers Edge Film Fest this fall.
  8. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's up guys. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS6OPDPzpAo
  9. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ha! That was great! You all have so much talent it's amazing. Barbie's part was my favorite.
  10. kywildcatt Jedi Knight

Hi all! I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but I do check the boards :)
    I sent Chad the link to the film and he loved it. Even did up a toon for "KJ" lol. Here's the link:

http://operative274.deviantart.com/art/Kyle-Jackson-Spinderella-134387653

This is a prelim - he's gonna ink and color it in the near future :)
  11. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    T-shirts,art let the merchandising begin!!! $20 to whoever designs the first Kyle Jackson with pillow spinning action!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.