main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

To the EU authors: Don't Impregnate Jaina Solo! [possible spoilers]

Discussion in 'Literature' started by NarundiJedi, Oct 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaceWinducannotdie

MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    ReaperFett, you mean MAS writes in Corran?

2. Draco_Starcloud

Draco_Starcloud Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 25, 2001
    *PREDICTION TIME* *uses the Farce*

Thrawn will come back from the dead, lead the Empire to victory against the Yuuzhan Vong, and Jaina will have his children. Anakin will return from the dead as a beaver.

*END PREDICTION*

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Providing that Jaina Solo ever gets married, she shouldn't marry an uberpilot. That would just be boring. And she shouldn't marry an uberjedi, because that would just be boring. If anything she should probably go for someone who is a combination of both PLUS a smuggler (or previous smuggler)! It's like they say, you end up marrying your father anyway. I dunno, I guess it's just because I write fanfic where someone who has all three traits gets with Jaina. Screw Kyp and Jag! They're not interesting enough! :p Plus, I don't think Jaina should get married at all until she's around 24 or maybe even later. There's just too much fun in being a kid, and it doesn't seem like she's gotten a chance to be much of a kid in her lifetime. I mean, even as a child she's kidnapped or she's battling dark-siders at the Shadow Academy. I mean, when did this girl ever get a chance to play the GFFA version of Barbies or dress up? Jaina needs a childhood! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :_|

Jae Angel

4. Jaina02

Jaina02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 1999
    I still like the idea of Jaina and Zekk... I'm hopeless! I guess it's becuase I have liked the two of them together since... oh wow- 5th grade! So, I'm still hoping...

BUT, if she can't have Zekk, then I would definately go for Jag being the father of her children! He's the next best thing! But nothing like that should happen for a while because she is still REALLY young! Give her a couple of years and then maybe start to seriously think about getting her hitched!

5. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    The fact is, Jaina is not a child anymore. She's had to grow up faster than American kids do.

6. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    I loved myn and lara. Kyp and jaina would be even better.

Jaina doesn't seem to mature to me if she's daydreaming about some flyboy she met once nearly 2 years ago and hasn't talked to since.

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I agree with you totally, Becca. She hasn't had a childhood, really. :(

Jae Angel

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ah, but it's all about those unattainable guys you met two years ago! There's something about them that really attracts us women! Still, yeah, she should grow up and forget about guys and focus on kicking some Vong butt!

Jae Angel

9. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Baron Fel is about Han's age, actually. They both attended the Imperial Military Academy at the same time and appear to have been classmates.

10. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    (Reaper will like this...)

I want to see Jaina with Kyp. There may be an age difference, but that doesn't really matter that much. Keyes did a good job of painting them together, but they have enough differences to attract. I'd like to see Kyp pull Jaina back from the dark side, take her on as apprentice, and them end up falling for each other. Kyp can secretly hire Zeek to take out Jag, they will end up killing each other, and Jaina will turn to Kyp for support...or not.

11. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    And once more Kyp would be useing someone to do what he wanted. Kyp is wrong for Jaina, and age has nothing to do with it.

12. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    once again? Aside from the Worldship, I cant think of another time hes used someone. Luke force choked a Gamorrean in ROTJ. Does that mean he Force Chokes Gemaorreans for a hobby? Nope

13. EnforcerSG

EnforcerSG Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2001
    Gandalf, you dirty old man.

I sure that would go over well now with her umm, presant condition involving the force...

See her giving birth shooting lightning everywhere, killing hte father.

14. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Did Luke choke those Gammoreans? I thought he just put them to sleep. Force choking would seem to me to be a dark side ability that a Jedi wouldn't use.

15. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh no... Its been clearly explained that he did use force choke to move them back. When he did it it wasn't in the intent to harm so.... but it also has been noted that ya, it was a dark side skill. That doesnt make him a dark jedi though.

16. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    Every other instance in the the movies and eu when a jedi makes the choking guesture, the victim dies. Why is it assumed luke only put them to sleep? WHy would that event be the exception?

Luke is not even close to perfect. No way that he would be on the council in the old republic.

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I dunno, take what corran said about Kyp and Jaina and remove the part about Kyp paying Zekk to kill Jag and whatnot, and I'll agree with it. Then Kyp wouldn't be using anyone.
    Kyp, if he and Jaina ever ended up falling for each other (if she gets over what he did to her, and that's a BIG if!), wouldn't need to kill off Zekk and Jag! If Jaina truely loved him then he wouldn't have any competition in the first place! I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now (a long time for me!) and there are other guys who I know like me, but I would never think of betraying my boyfriend for them, because I love him too much! ;)
    Still, Kyp is an old fart, Jaina can do better!! :p

Jae Angel

18. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Here's what's going to happen...

*goes into a Jedi Meditation Trance*

*A vision enfolds before him*

Jaina is going to go on a mission near the Unknown Regions, where she'll be attacked by hordes of Vong. The situation looks grim, but then again, she's a Solo, so doesn't it always? Suddenly a fleet of clawcraft appear out of nowhere, with a handful of craft managing to completely destroy an entire Vong fleet..because, well, this is the GFFA, and that is Jagged Fel rescuing a Solo. They land at the nearest Chiss outpost. Smoldering glances pass between Jag and Jaina. Jaina fans herself. They have an emotional conversation. Jag reveals that not only is he the son of the greatest fighter pilot in history, he comes from a long line of powerful Jedi, all of whom of course, are mavericks, who follow their own sense of the Force rather than the authority of the Council. Of course. Jag and Jaina profess their love for eachother, only to be torn apart in the heat of battle. Jag is captured. Jaina rescues him. They make babies. The End.

*comes out of Meditation Trance*

Whoa. Well, there you have it. Trust in the Force as they say.

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    hehe, MAS writes in Corran? That's funny! Sounds a lot like Corran is a programming language! :p

Jae Angel

PS- I know what the initial statement actually meant, I'm just twisting it around a bit :)

20. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    She could possibly become the sex slave of Tsavong Lah........

21. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    No, I'm pretty sure that would be Viqi Shesh. After all, she thinks he's attactive. :p

22. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Oct 19, 2001
    LOL...good one Rebecca

23. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I'll be Jaina's sex slave, or maybe Mayo's... but anyways I think Jaina should hok up with Kyp or Zekk

24. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Zekk would be good. Anyone but Kyp.

JMA

25. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Oct 19, 2001
    Why does she have to fall in love with Jag, Kyp or Kekk? There are plenty of books to go, plus possibly more after NJO, so there could be a unforeseen character popping into her life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.